Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,490 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) (55338 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / 'We Are Collecting Signatures For Saraki’s Impeachment' – Farouk Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Anaerobi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
wicked souls... I wonder how their children will be looking at their father... knowing fully well he is a demon.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by drlateef: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Your savior is there now and has perfected the health system

Yes he has prevented stealing of money. That’s why the thieves want to bring down the country.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
[s]
drlateef:

Yes he has prevented stealing of money. That’s why the thieves want to bring down the country.
[/s]zoneB
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Typicool8:
Stupid people
Very stup*d indeed. You won't see those that called themselves useless patriots here judging this man. But you will see them coming against those fighting injustice.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Jungleluv5: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Me too throwback God go punish you
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Very very old video
PerformOrResign:
I Call On America’s Government To Arrest President Jonathan. He Has Blood On His Hands-Farouk Aliyu (Buhari Cabal Member)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKWfgblqKh4
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by taretoofine(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
No be this one come channels TV today? ....

Let alone the blood slained in one day in Nigeria fight against him...

The blood spilled in one day in this current government is uncountable...

Hungry power drunk politicians voted in by shortsighted mf..

I don't think a true Nigerian voted for this current government
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by pricklewane: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Was that the base that got him to power when Turai prevented him. Jonathan is a fool but buhari as proven to be 100 times more foolish than him.

horsepower102:
Jonathan Tried everything possible to reason with these animals. He tried everything to appease them. He even ignored his support base and channeled major projects to their region. Yet after all said and done, they hated his guts even more.

If you are Igbo or southerner and this doesn't teach you lessons about the mentality of Northerners, then you are forever lost.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by musicwriter(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingZebedee:
History shall never forget...

Can you share the source of that quote by former British prime minister, Harold Wilson? If it's a book, I'll appreciate if you can email it to me.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingKingKing:
Now is the time PDP ought to be at their loudest in opposition but Secondus is still snoring..

APC isn't feeling the heat from the opposition.

When APC was in opposition, they hit Jonathan so bad on all corners.

PDP isn't ready yet

This is beyond PDP, when we're all tired, everyone of us will come back to the street.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by CryptoRepublic1: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
These people are totally going mad,when did American police began policing in Nigeria?

If you saw anyone committing murder would you not call to the nearest police station?

Mad people everywhere in that country.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
I was thinking if he will say Iran,Saudi Arabia or one of the Muslim countries to arrest GEJ ..,,,if he was arrested then, then this current one should be either hanged or murdered!
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by aidameoryou: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Futurecrypto:
If you are looking for a way to earn money online.i know a site that pays you for mining litecoin a.it is 100% legit.my friend got paid 8k after two weeks of his registration.all you need is to be consistent and patient.regiatration is FREE.All you have to do is roll every hour to mine.i have explained more how you earn in my profile.click the link and start earning today.

litecoin does not have value yet, how can you be mining and getting paid?
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Kingsleyphy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
we were fooled by their words thank God we are alive to reap what we sowed next time don't vote in the best orator or activist rather a good leader.
check my Sig do well to contact us

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jonathan has blood on his hands and Sai barber jubrin has zobo on his hands.. hypocrites

1 Like

Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Coronavirus1: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
KingKingKing:
Now is the time PDP ought to be at their loudest in opposition but Secondus is still snoring..

APC isn't feeling the heat from the opposition.

When APC was in opposition, they hit Jonathan so bad on all corners.

PDP isn't ready yet
Not Apc Nigeria people hit Jonathan very hard awaiting saint Buhari Now see what is happening.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Yeahmehn: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
The way APC done mess up if tinubu win presidency I will be shocked but he has 2 more years to try and deceive Nigerians. A lot can happen between now and then but dear Nigerians please remember what they've done in 6years
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Godswrath(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
wallay77:
Foolish people....what is he gonna say about PMB now...blood all over his body... mycheeew...last last everybody go go their seperate ways
Tell 'em, let 'em know.
Foolish peoples.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by IAMPEDRO: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
PerformOrResign:
I Call On America’s Government To Arrest President Jonathan. He Has Blood On His Hands-Farouk Aliyu (Buhari Cabal Member)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKWfgblqKh4
I'm shocked to see all these comments still you voted buhari. 2023 is very close, is either you choose what will perish most nigerians or you choose to liberate yourselves.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by ityP(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
yinks77:
Jonathan was not wise enough to carry the south west along. Even though it was the south west that pave the way for his emergence as the VP.
Obasanjo specifically requested that the VP must come from the Niger Delta. Yet. Jonathan called him an old tout and ridiculed the entire Yorubas.
It wouldn't have been easy for the Hausa/Fulanis alone to vote him out. But he nailed himself

He didn't nail himself. Dude is probably chilling somewhere, his ego raised with thoughts of "I told you so". If Boko Haram finish all of us, Goodluck Jonathan will be fine; his kids, his wife and every fucking family member or friend that he cares about. Stop pitying GEJ, pity yourselves and me
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Godswrath(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Thought you guys said, "fight against Boko Haram is fight against the north. You guys haven't seen anything, Terrorists Government.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by ityP(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
drlateef:

Lmao. Which of the thieves? Last I checked, all but one (Atiku) dey APC. Even the Atiku sef use style dey APC, dude is ok with Buhari condoning his brothers (Boko Haram and bandits)
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by zudozz: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
na d bunch of maggots wey una vote for 2 dey rule una be this..

make una enjoy.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by themanderon: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
If Jonathan has blood in his hands then Buhari and his army of kleptos have tank loads of blood on their heads.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Agugbadin: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Jonathan has proven that he isn’t such a politician who needs human blood to remain relevant.

Jonathan has been vindicated

That is correct, where is Aliyu now
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by misterjosh(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
If GEJ might have had blood on his hands, then someone now is definitely drinking and bathing in blood.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by balladin: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
See how they got Obama to cooperate with them to unleash mayhem on us. See where we are now. Obama finished us.
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by Chinny024(f): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Now what can we say...Simply put:
Nigeria is bleeding...
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by BennyDGreat: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
The Faruk man is now dead. Let him rest in peace

Are those innocent kids killed resting in peace?

No peace for the wicked
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by chriscrosss(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
What about now...what is happening..killers..liars...
Re: I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) by ngwababe(f): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
So where is he now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot / Soyinka To Patience Jonathan - Be A Lady Before Being A "First Lady" / Governor Diri Inspects Bayelsa Government House Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.