Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? (13969 Views)

What Is Your Salary At Hand ? / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chuksmonika:
that is why loan apps are there bro, download as many as you want from playstore, get loans from them, then repay them when you recieve your salary.

@stacyadams, pls ignore this. It's a suicide attempt ooo. You may read more about loan apps on nairaland. Avoid the stories that touch & seek assistance from F&F.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by PAWG(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
stacyadams:
Transportation and feeding on d First month of ur job?

Guy! It wasn’t easy, I borrowed to survive. I finally settled my creditors after 3 months

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Just got a new job here in Ibadan begining of this month. I never even stable, always borrowing cash from few of my close pals.

All my home appliances dey Lagos, con dey suffer here. I will balance soon grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Kayyus09(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Right now, I need job badly. Any help will do please.

At any location.

HND in Business Admin.
Typing Skill 50WPM
Computer Skill: MsWord, CorelDraw, Photoshop, WordPress, and more.

Been running personal business but recently in a major financial mess.

I'm reachable via;
kayyus0 9@ gmail. com

Please, if you can, I really do need help.

Thank you.
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Akpantheology: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Hemanwel post=101172570]Bro, nor be small thing o!

Where I presently work, I started it on 29th September last year. O boy, the month of October na die!!! 31 days in October appeared to be like 6 months. I trekked like there was no tomorrow. But I give God the glory for making me stronger.

na true u talk bro, my own was 2013 September, I was ask to resume 26th, if u see the kind calculation way dey my head, e no funny @ all

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Akpantheology: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
abeg nairaland, am in need of job badly, am in uyo, akwa-ibom state. Bsc in accounting, 09022774760 Akpansilas39@gmail.com
God no go shame us.
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
It was hard mehn, cos i just had my first child then. I've spent my last card on naming and hospital bills.
in the new firm, we were Living in their camp base, there was free accommodation Transportation and feeding. So, i didn't feel it much on me at all.

Even when my salary came, i just sent 50k out of it to my mum to ease her stress and some to my lady.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by FunnyDude(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:
I coped by never getting a job in the first place.

Word

J - just
O - over
B - brokenness
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Goldbw122(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
You just got to borrow, that is the way it is..
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by HoluGraze: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omo.......
This is exactly what I'm facing now, couple with the fact that I even relocated

E just be like I'm tired of this life

But I hope it will end in praise
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by RunzMAN: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

shocked
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by grandstar(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
In Epirus, there is a kind of spider called “the sunless one.” The idea was to give dangerous creatures a sort of code name, calculated to leave them unaware that they have been mentioned. The fear was that to mention such a creature was to cause it to appear. Diversionary technique.

So many call it speaking of the Devil. I call it “Adverse Memory Effect”

Also, when there’s a mosquito bite on your hand, most times you’re advised to place an “X” on it with a sharp object? Do you also realize that after doing this, the pain lessens/disappears? It’s not magic, it’s simply a distraction technique. It works.

Since you’ve been fortunate to acquire a new job, I’m really glad for you—congratulations first off—but then, since you’re certain of getting allowances/salaries/wages at the end of every working minute, I advise you don’t shoot yourself on the leg and take loans, or fall into debts to satisfy needs, just like some commenters here are advising you to do, as you’d simply be digging a bottomless pit that would be so hard to refill (speaking from experience here now).

Simply endure. Remove your mind from the problem of what to do for money. Manage however you deem fit or possible. With time, you’d be able to finance your life to whatever medium which you desire.

Hope you consider my advice. Goodluck.

Fantastic advice (Read Proverbs 27:12)
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by FiverrTutor(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Oghenerobo2002:
Got a 70k job in pH from Abuja. I had *nothing* and knew no one. No accommodation, no property. I just left Abuja like that. It's been a rough road especially as my confirmation is delayed bcoz of wike.

So how did you manage without accommodation?
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Chuksmonika(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Joysticks:
So they will just give a loan like that without collateral?
ofcos, download carbon or palmcredit
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by barnny(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Exactly what I'm going through Right now. I started this April and the days are still far. I don borrowed tired embarassed
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by ebullient19(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Where una dey get job, help a sister please
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Chuksmonika(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ameboperoo:

I did this but badly regretted it. These loan apps can put you in trouble. Run from them. Thank God for my family members who came to my rescue.
i agree with you, especially when one goes on a borrowing spree from different loan apps just because it doesn't require collateral.
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
stacyadams:
Transportation and feeding on d First month of ur job?

Simple.

Borrow money.

E no hard, naa.

Just enough to get through and PAY IT ALL BACK once you get paid.

Don't start changing phone soon after you get a new job o!

Be disciplined.
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Gobengroup(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Na cruise oga iLegend dey catch nowadays. One day I will get there. �
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Chuksmonika(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chuksmonika:
that is why loan apps are there bro, download as many as you want from playstore, get loans from them, then repay them when you recieve your salary.

Wow, FTC again... I dedicate this to poweredcom.
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
FiverrTutor:

So how did you manage without accommodation?
I managed to stay in one of the offices for 4 months. I bought some properties during that period, and borrowed money to rent a house. Im just waiting for this phase to pass
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by 77star: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Joysticks:
Many of us faces this predicament.Very terrible country.
Aside from the country

some employers are also wicked
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by 77star: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wow
Aje

Where is Aje today?

Why u no call am

Abi he don run away from u ni?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by stacyadams: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
first thing I did was ask my fre friends if they knew any one who stayed around my axis and works around Lekki axis who had a car and would let me hitch rides...... I found one and though I resume at 10am while the lady left home at 5am so she can resume at 6am, I had to wake up every morning at 4am and get ready then leave my house at 4:45 to meet her at a fuel station and she drops me off at Elf bus stop. This happened for about 5 months then I became friends with a keke rider who lived in my area but leaves home as early as 5am also and rides all the way to Victoria island where he did his keke riding during the day and in the evening at about 6:30pm he calls me to meet him up at Elf bus stop and he takes me all the way home all for free... In reciprocating his kind gesture to me, I gave him 2 different phones I was using but had to give away when I was upgrading. We are still friends till date and now I have a car.

Nice bro
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by stacyadams: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2021
barnny:
Exactly what I'm going through Right now. I started this April and the days are still far. I don borrowed tired embarassed
...hold on bro
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by stacyadams: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin I made front page
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2021
stacyadams:

Nice bro
I hope to be able to gift him a small bus to aid him now that he cant ride at VI as the government has clipped their wings. We just keep praying to get bigger so we can fatten others too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? / Working With Arik Air / Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.