Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? (13971 Views)

What Is Your Salary At Hand ? / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by efficiencie(m): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2021
@stacyadams my woman covered me...she handed me 20k and it sustained me till I got my pay...its good to get a supportive partner and not a leech!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by stacyadams: 12:39am On Apr 28, 2021
efficiencie:
@stacyadams my woman covered me...she handed me 20k and it sustained me till I got my pay...its good to get a supportive partner and not a leech!

Lucky u bro..
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 28, 2021
Mehn e nor easy. God has blessed me with something to be doing for now in Ibadan and I started last 2 weeks. I have learnt how to over manage before but this country go make everything weak you. What pains me most is that most people especially men I have met here due to the nature of my job always wants to have a taste of me before helping in any way. I am just weak undecided. Why are some men like this? undecided undecided undecided It's not as if I beg them for money, simple reply of " I am trying to find my feet and get my own place" just becomes an avenue to show their immoral attitudes shamelessly o. Well I thank God for the people I am squatting with for now, it isn't easy at all but a girl gat no other option for now. I hope and pray to God Almighty for a miracle and I know HE won't fail las las.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by olumbest(m): 6:47am On Apr 28, 2021
IyaTola:
This is the best time you need your church Pastors

No offence but, [s]what has your church pastors got to do with this period?[/s] Can you explain in details?
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by HRMK: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2021
no problem!ur apptmt letter can secure u quick loans from frds and rltns!!
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2021
To all those OGs who have got our backs while the boy was hustling on empty wallet, you've got a place in my heart I can never forget..

And to my dad too, that man is my hero...
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by poweredcom(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Chuksmonika:
that is why loan apps are there bro, download as many as you want from playstore, get loans from them, then repay them when you recieve your salary.

Wow, FTC again... I dedicate this poweredcom.

How this one take concern me
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Dotman2210(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2021
It was abit easy for me, like two month before I got my job my mum gave me 80k cos I was involved in one or two hustle then so I had no choice than to take out of it for feeding and transportation before getting my first pay
Re: How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? by Oyindamolah: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
undecided
olumbest:

No offence but, [s]what has your church pastors got to do with this period?[/s] Can you explain in details?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator / Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs / Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.