Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (74445 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Prezilittle: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
President Buhari is innocent of this accusation, he's the man of the people.
God bless Nigeria.
ur fada and moda will be ashame of giving birth to an idiot like u

4 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Jashub: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Coronabirus:
Ortom is not right at all. Why should Ortom always make things being seen in ethno-religious perspective?
About 100 people were killed in Zamfara the same week, many NE part of Yobe and Maiduguri were overrun by terrorists but he is always quick to make inflammatory statements.
I prefer him to call the President weak than making such baseless statement which affect both the Fulani and non-fulani.
Question: it is obvious that herdsmen are responsible for most of the insecurity issues we are having, so why hasn't Buhari passed a no-antigrazing bill?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by MrUchenna1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
your answer is correct..
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by MummyD2020(f): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good morning everyone . Hope the yorubas, igbos, south southerners and middle beltans will continue castigating and mocking each other instead of fighting this enemy.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Fanuchi007: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
I said it b4 and I'll say it again; we only have 2 governors in Nigeria: Gov. Ortom and Gov. Wike. This people will speak for their people even in d face of death.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by rummmy: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
God bless Nigeria.
I love this photos I got online.....thank you...

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by nedekid: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Henrydonland:
That is just the plain truth.

I just priced one kilo of chicken today and it is already 2000 naira so I just chop my rice with nothing.

Where are those optimistic zombies who believe Nigeria will rise again.
Turkey is 2500

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by SIRRITE: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.

U be mumu man, when the govnor started protecting his people against the Fulani now is thesame president will send armies to protect them.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by rummmy: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
Helinues will not be found on a thread like this.If its IPOB or ESN You will find him all over
Hahahahahahaha......HELINUES where are you?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

When you wish evils to others, just know that your portion of it will be intact.
The problem with many of you is the lack of rationality, and use emotion instead of logic when responding to comments. All what I said is that Ortom allegation didn't make any sense and could be best described as sensational. How is that evil?
Your words are evil as far innocent bodies are on the ground dead, which i believe you not daft enough to see, so evil follow you and your household.

pls stop crowding my mentions dickhead.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by faste: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Maobichek:

This is horrible indeed, I shed tears when I put myself in the shoes of the relatives of those slain in cold blood.

God forbid that it happen to any of my relatives but the truth remains that these are human beings slain in their own country.

I not safe now, it may escalate down to FCT soon, "God forbid".)
God has approved it!
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
* Fulanis work united for the good of their people even generations unborn.
* Non fulanis work for their stomachs. They are ready to sell generations unborn for bread and butter. Kill thier mothers for quick cash. That is why Fulani can claim Nigeria easily.
They know how to strategize and overcome as one (United). They speak with one mouth and voice. They use religion to corner non fulanis. Slave Muslims from other tribes will behead their mothers if his Fulani muslim master says its halal with reward of virgins.

My Fulani bredren.... I am itching to see what you guys have up your sleeves. The rest of Naija dey learn work where una dey.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by EMMY76: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.

How is he going to fix the security when he doesn't have control over the police or the military in his state?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by FuckThaMod: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Rodwave:
Those 30k zombie terrorist miscreants supporting that anụ ezi and this useless country will all die a painful death.
One of them, heavensent01
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by FireKing: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/

Pictures from https://www.nairaland.com/6527635/see-photos-7-people-killed#101191705
Herdsmen continue but I assure all u bad eggs Boko Haram one thing who first nak go small but who nak last go destroy totally.....The battle line is closed cos our president keeping quiet over ur wicked acts means to hell with the youths go and do ur worst and when this worst go start Boko Haram go find where put head
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/

Pictures from https://www.nairaland.com/6527635/see-photos-7-people-killed#101191705
There grand plan was to take over the country. #ESN should shoot at sight anything that is not bush meat in the Bush. Unknown gunmgunmenkill anything that is having AK47 that is not them in the road. Where is that dead meat seller, is this another hardwork of ipob or ESN? Some of you that like saying nonsense in nairaland, the day you will be seen in reality, you won't know what happened to you.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Fabulouslouie(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Prezilittle:
ur fada and moda will be ashame of giving birth to an idiot like u

At first I thought he was using irony but the end was bullshit
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Wisswhales007: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Should I say it won’t be well with you or what...people like you should exist at all....Wetin you dey talk sef.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Kreme(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
ezenwajosh:
sun dried brain nairalanders...they never understand something... How will you go to abuja and snap picture with a smile with same person you're accusing of aiding the killing of your people....do you have some brain eating algae in your head?
Are you quoting me? You better not be.. Someone said he'll later go to abuja after saying these things and I was just asking the person how possible that can be... If you are really quoting me, you better use your brain
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Myself2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
God bless, keep ,protect and answer the deepest heart desires of this man Gov Sam Ortom
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

Your words are evil as far innocent bodies are on the ground dead, which i believe you not daft enough to see, so evil follow you and your household.

pls stop crowding my mentions dickhead.

All these just because I said that Ortom allegation didn't make sense. Anyway, your evil wish against me and my household shall be your portion and that of your household.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by proclinician: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Cc; AKA NGENEUKWENU
HELINUES
SIMPLYLEO

Haha are u taking roll call for stupid and rettarded fuckttards Mr?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by fadigalfemi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Henrydonland post=101184579]That is just the plain truth.

I just priced one kilo of chicken today and it is already 2000 naira so I just chop my rice with nothing.

Where are those optimistic zombies who believe Nigeria will rise again.

So amidst all these na chicken pain u pass..,..May God give u Sense
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Heavensent01(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
FuckThaMod:
One of them, heavensent01

when next you're visiting your village, take this post to your village king

your stupidity need to go global not just in public forum
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

It's really terrible and you see one stupi.d maasoap typing trash, it will never be our portion but you see those happy, glamouring about this things, hmm i pity them

As long you as keep wishing evils to others for expressing their opinions, that evils shall follow you and your household everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Cc; AKA NGENEUKWENU
HELINUES
SIMPLYLEO

proclinician:

Haha are u taking roll call for stupid and rettarded fuckttards
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
RTR

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.