Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (74448 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Yankee101: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ortom the putter of fire under buhari and fulani ass
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by johhbekeboh09: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
ofiko123:
What a grevious accusation....
He's talking reality!...
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Your reasoning sometimes...

Na to laugh and waka... So in short Ortom is competent but Umahi is not? Right?
Lying Moh@mmed will always defend the indefensible.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by ayojohn4real: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
anybody who did not open his/her eye right now and still preaching One Nigeria is a ENEMY of his/her own future Generation .... This Fulani are so desperate to take over Nigeria by force it's time to resist them
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nasir123(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
President Buhari is innocent of this accusation, he's the man of the people.
God bless Nigeria.

Are you a Nigerian? Or a Foreigner?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by ofiko123(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

He's talking reality!...

If he is talking reality, let him come with evidence...
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Sleekfingers: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/

Pictures from https://www.nairaland.com/6527635/see-photos-7-people-killed#101191705

he is not far from the truth........thats why he didnt call those fulani herders terrorists........

People need to start to defend themselves ooooo...no let those fulanis kill you like chicken....
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by otipoju(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
God bless Nigeria.

How much dem dey pay you for per post?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kreme:

You just too daft sha, so him go later go abuja and deny wetin he talk.. Try to dey reason sometimes
sun dried brain nairalanders...they never understand something... How will you go to abuja and snap picture with a smile with same person you're accusing of aiding the killing of your people....do you have some brain eating algae in your head?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Xbobtage: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
My God, His words touch my soul. I have been following the news of late and I know a lot of commenters might have been saying this for some time now but this time it is very evident that we are truly just almost at the End of the existence of this country. There obviously is not going to be any civil war - we have lived together for over 50 years, no is going to be fighting for nigeria anymore only to end up becoming sidelined by the majority tribes later on. it's now just about tribes deciding which break out factions to join.

This really could have been a great country, just one good president who was truly detribalized and honestly had nigerians or in short just black people at heart, One good president and we would been one of the greatest countries on earth but Satan no gree us.

I envy those who are fully or somewhat yorubas or igbos or hausas whose newly formed countries gives their people a final settling place. I'm from a very small unknown tribe in rivers state -with a language that is unlike anything else spoken in Nigeria, so whichever factions we join the struggle to not be over dominated continues for us.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

me i no support evil na, so how will it be for me, it's only for you jor that is if you keep supporting this evil administration tongue

When you wish evils to others, just know that your portion of it will be intact.
The problem with many of you is the lack of rationality, and use emotion instead of logic when responding to comments. All what I said is that Ortom allegation didn't make any sense and could be best described as sensational. How is that evil?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ortom is a public fool grin
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by fineboynl(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
the minister of communication who is happy when unbeliever is killed is still there.

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Jackmj(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
ezenwajosh:
He will go Abuja and shake the hands of whoever they present to him tomorrow with a smile for the camera

That's diplomacy. Not shaking Buhari won't solve the problem
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by planetx: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
I am still looking for that my post on NL the day after this Fulani idiot was elected in 2015, I said Nigeria and Nigerians especially the South and middle belt will regret bitterly what they have just done. Why is this governor still asking the Fulani idiot to let them carry AK, if he is serious he can get plenty AK's on the black market to defend his people.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by samonak(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.

Honestly, if I say you're a GOAT, that would be an insult to real goats, cos they don't reason the way u do. Omo, your eyes de inside your nyash ne? Are u too blind to be able to see the anarchy everywhere you go? Has there been this much killing in recent times? Who kills people in an IDP camp? When has ur God Buhari ever come out to condemn the antics of his Fulani kinsmen? You see them carrying cattle every where, even yday evening I encountered them at AYA roundabout, Abuja obstructing traffic, yet there's a law by FCTA banning cattle grazing in town.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by middlebelter(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
Isn't it obvious that we have more enemies in Aso Rock than the Fulanis in our forest killing our helpless citizens? How do we explain this type of treatment to a Governor of a state. To say Mr. President is complicit in my opinion is an understatement. If not why can't he change the cruel set of homosaipens working with him and replace them with people that have a strong sense of human feeling and urgency?!

If the Benue Governor is not complaining, it will be Niger state, Bornu or Enugu and the list continue. I watched the video of a motion moved by Senator Smart Adeyemi of Kogi West yesterday and I laughed. The people in the Red and Green Chambers want us to take them seriously they are representing us?! .Start an impeachment proceeding and be serious with it. If it will lead to fracas in the National Assembly, then let the correction of the errors in this country start from there.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by nonhuman(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
But buhari won in benue state in 2019
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by wink2015(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Benue state is one of the food basket of Nigeria.

Now fulani herdsmen and their paymaster in Aso rock want to ground the state to a halt by killing its farming population.

There is God O!
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
nonhuman:
But buhari won in benue state in 2019
You dey mind them. If I chook mouth for Benue people matter again, call me madman. Nigerians deserve the leadership they get, next time when they hear election, the akamu in their brains will disappear by force. Let them keep sai babaring to their graves. Mad people.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Festy4u(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
ofiko123:

If he is talking reality, let him come with evidence...

So all the atrocities carried out by the fulanis and how they have been pampered so far by this confused government; is not evident enough for you to see?

Shior! undecided
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by samonak(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
chikason22:
That is exactly what is happening.

Back to your moniker. Is it engine oil, red oil or crude oil.

Just asking for a local drilling oil company undecided

grin grin
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Kingspin(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This is nothing but the truth

These people has more information than many of us.

What the governor is saying has been on the news for years but some people don't believe them.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Six30: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
I'm speechless
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Terorislam:
This is the pure truth, Islam is the problem of Nigeria
take religion out of this man. religion didn't ask anybody to kill, dey are only doing that for there self. so take religion out of the issue of Nigeria
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
PMB is a serious dissappointment.his body language says it all.he has not addressed the nation in that regard
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Iykman042(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
seunayantokun:

But even with all that, this is not a time to laugh. This is the time for all to be concerned and face our common problem.

but i was complaining about buhari hardship regime before 2019 election,but he was happy saying sai baba that buhari will win the election,ofcourse he won with massive rigging with his chain promise,they even call us wailers,now they are wailing more,

no peace for zonebis,by time buhari terrorist foot warriors finish them,the same benue people voted buhari for 2nd time and come here to disturb us,they receiving their change nah

we warned them before election,but they still voted buhari massively,thats their family bussines,
here in the east,if u kill any one of us,we kill back

zoo must fall

all hail biafra
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Brushstrokes20: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Spot on! The bloodthirsty, sadistic, redundant coupist is all shades of evil, nuisance and fiasco!

Nigeria must be rescued from the diabolic claws of the nepotic scum!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.