Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (74442 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Another trash
Before nko, because it didn't suit your terrorism cheesy keep it up oooo

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Kreme(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Typical, I'm not surprised at all. You guys haven't evolved.

And I responded that Ortom statement didn't make any sense saying that Buhari is working with Fulani to take over Nigeria. How is that even possible?
How is that not possible?? Is Buhari your father or grandfather for you to know that what the gov. said is impossible... I pray that you or one of your relatives get killed by these bastards soon

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Funny enough, some never do well people will still go ahead to defend the lifeless.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by SKYHIGHfx: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
southsouthking:

Shut up and weep for yourself guy.
Somebody gave me FB to sell for him so i can even get some little stipends from the sales, you got the ids and changed the whole logins then you blocked me, made the guy to i was the one that ripped him.
Your family will weep over you just like the way everyone is weeping about the situation of the country.
Thief

Why sell Facebook? So that he can use it to scam other people? U aren't different from him

Metu2016 you will live a wretched life, and that 2000naira will continue to hurt you for the rest of your Life

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by obailala(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
What exactly is Ortom waiting for before he arms his people legally or illegally? This isnt a time to keep talking to the press, Benue (and by extension, the rest of Nigeria) is already in a state of war brought to them by the Fulanis. How can you be waiting for your enemy to grant you permission to defend yourself?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Heavensent01(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
where are those activist in 2014? I mean those occupy Nigeria? are they all dead?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by onuman: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Henrydonland:
That is just the plain truth.

I just priced one kilo of chicken today and it is already 2000 naira so I just chop my rice with nothing.

Where are those optimistic zombies who believe Nigeria will rise again.

The BMC zombies only come out if it concerns Igbo. If these massacres were in the east, the zombies will point to Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB/ESN as responsible.
Zombies are after retaining cheap cash from crude oil in one Nigeria.

Problem is there are some little people among Igbos who believe that it’s ESN doing the mayhem in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Wetin you want me to say to you again? The evil you wish others and their family members shall surely be your portion and your family members. Typical online bully
Oya no cry again cheesy comma buy you lunch....but repent ooo, if not, karma do worst things o
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Heavensent01:
where are those activist in 2014? I mean those occupy Nigeria? are they all dead?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kreme:

How is that not possible?? Is Buhari your father or grandfather for you to know that what the gov. said is impossible...

Using your logic, is Buhari your own father to know that what the Gov said is even remotely possible?

I pray that you or one of your relatives get killed by these bastards soon

Now, you're even praying, you are losing your mind. The evil you wish others shall be your portion, shall be your family members portion.

Now listen to yourself and Ortom, Buhari and Fulani want to take over Nigeria, you should know that that's a sensational statement

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
Funny enough, some never do well people will still go ahead to defend the lifeless.
As in ernnn, inside poverty ooo, and the worst is, the lifeless man don't even know if family like them exist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by excel101(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
President Buhari is innocent of this accusation, he's the man of the people.
God bless Nigeria.
I unerstand you perfectly well, which is that the president Buhari you know is 6feet in.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Reference(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
zillavisual:
I watched the video. He actually said that.

NOTE:
I will edit your audio and videos for youtube, tiktok, instagram and so on Free of Charge. click on "learn more" below to get more info.

!!! Offer closes soon !!!

Played it this morning on radio this morning in Abuja, strong words that could never be attempted independently previously. The angst against this mess is rising daily and people are becoming more and more vocal with ever brasher words.

The Nigeria state has never been weaker, the leadership never been this overwhelmed and reduced to nothing. This government for all intents and purposes are completely spent.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

Oya no cry again cheesy comma buy you lunch....but repent ooo, if not, karma do worst things o

Me na to just throw your words back to you.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Heavensent01(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy

Buhari Babalawo na Don

na just NE get insecurity and Nigeria were occupied during Gej but today all Nigeria region are having securities challenges and we'll keep quiet?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by sirwhyteB(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
It is finished!

Veracity at its peak!
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Rawgold29(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
i can not be governing over dead people...enough is enough... gov ortom
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Kingcalls: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Obakoolex:

If you're more than 16 years old and you reason like this then It's a great pity

Get the 4k out terrorist...they will get u and kill u one day... keep on killing , one day ur cup will b full and u will meet the same killings u administer on innocent souls
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Me na to just throw your words back to you.
me i no support evil na, so how will it be for me, it's only for you jor that is if you keep supporting this evil administration tongue
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Dymaco(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
the way mekaboy will avoid this thread. I will never wish your family to be victim of herdsmen because of ban but deep inside me...

when army are collaborating with herdsmen to kill, sack and murder villagers.

same with ; the man that has lost his sense because of little token apc pays him irrespective of the fact that fulani murders his family daily in benue
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by teejay167(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
In 2019 bishop David Oyedepo INDIRECTLY warned Nigerians not to vote for this present administration but majority of you here on nairaland rained abuses and insults on him, so i don't know why ya all are lamenting and complaining about the situation of the country when ya all refuse to listen to the Prophet, the same way the children of Israel refuse to listen to Jeremiah and they (Israelites) pay for their disobedience. I just pray God will not let the fulanis carry us into exile same way the Babylonians took the children of Israel into exile

(Orun ya bo k'ise oro enikan) we all are in it.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Abasilim: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
God bless Nigeria.
Go and arrest him. Stupid Zombie

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by chrizzyace: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is a wake up call to all the state governors, who has been docile for too long waiting on the president, while their state is being ambushed by these people... Everyone is just tired of the incessant killings! I don't understand if the presidency is doing all this to push people to the wall , and therefore lead to a civil war... it really doesn't make any sense.

God bless the politicians that has been speaking up lately on this issue, they must not give up...
Together we can win the battle once and for all. Regardless of our tribe,or religion...

Nigeria will be great again. Just a matter of time.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues, where are you?
Food don done . . .

cc lzaa ngadaAwo monogamy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by helinues: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
imhotep:
helinues, where are you?
Food don done . . .

You just get data or you just get light?

Eish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by TheMan3: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.
are you being sarcastic or stupid

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by guvna(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Most USELESS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA EVER!!!!

INCOMPETENCE UPON DEMONIC STUPIDITY!!
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Eish!
Remember that Gov Ortom was once an APC man.
Repent and believe the good news grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Bbqgrillsnafool: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Eish!
defending this particular one is beyond your paygrade, I presume.

I rather be jobless than be paid pittance to defend evil and treachery
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by West2019(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
It get me hot when people saying me President . Nigeria DNT have president .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.