Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (74449 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by ofiko123(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
What a grevious accusation....
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by richboy7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
President Buhari is innocent of this accusation, he's the man of the people.
God bless Nigeria.
The president a good man? That we don't know but a good president in terms of governance he has failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by helinues: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bbqgrillsnafool:
defending this particular one is beyond your paygrade, I presume.

I rather be jobless than be paid pittance to defend evil and treachery

Mr pokenoser, oya show me the comments I have made on this thread that suggested I am supporting evil.

If you must troll, troll professionally
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Iykman042(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
My benue neigbhour wey shoot sai baba,now dey curse buhari,na laff i dey laff him,
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by helinues: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
imhotep:

Remember that Gov Ortom was once an APC man.
Repent and believe the good news grin grin

cc lzaa ngadaAwo monogamy

Is it not hypocrisy for you people to blame Umahi and Uzodinma for the unrest in their region because they are in Apc while making Ortom looks like an angel because he is in Pdp?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by AntiNigerian: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
This is pure defamation of character, a clear case of character assassination, this idiotic governor must be sued. He has no right whatsoever to talk about the president in such disrespectful manner, we all know the President is a good man with integrity, a man who means well for Nigerians, he's the man of the people, a kind hearted leader, he's a father to all. The governor should fix the security situation in his state and stop bleeping all over the place. Is he the only Governor in Nigeria? He talks too much and complains alot. He should defend his people from invaders afterall he's the chief security officer of his state.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by FANTASY176(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
this country is gone ,,smh
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Bbqgrillsnafool: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Mr pokenoser, oya show me the comments I have made on this thread that suggested I am supporting evil.

If you must troll, troll professionally

You ain't worthy of being trolled. You ain't nothing but a sycophantic buhari follower

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by 8stargeneral: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Is now u people HV realised what Nnmadi Kanu was saying...Buhari is a dictator

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by seunayantokun(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
I wish all other political leaders would sincerely speak up like this.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by annyz: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/

Pictures from https://www.nairaland.com/6527635/see-photos-7-people-killed#101191705

Nnamdi KANU saw this since 2014 and he was never believed. Now this is 6 years down the line and everything he said is enfolding. Regrettably we still have from now till 2023 to contend with.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Is it not hypocrisy for you people to blame Umahi and Uzodinma for the unrest in their region because they are in Apc while making Ortom looks like an angel because he is in Pdp?
APC na yeye party. It is now audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Str8talk21: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.

By d power dat divided d red sea, b d power dat resurrected Jesus Christ from d grave, I decree today....u will not see 2022.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by seunayantokun(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Iykman042:
My benue neigbhour wey shoot sai baba,now dey curse buhari,na laff i dey laff him,

But even with all that, this is not a time to laugh. This is the time for all to be concerned and face our common problem.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by bigcasava1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by mrkings84(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
WHAT WE ARE WITNESSING NOW IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT IS COMING!

BUHARI'S LAST DAYS IN OFFICE WILL BE MORE BLOODY!!
(Mind u, this is not a prophecy but a clear writing on the wall)
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by MajorQuest: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Cant they impeach the president or something they are telling us

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by helinues: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
imhotep:

APC na yeye party. It is now audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

No wahala, tell your Pdp party who is an angelic party sent from Pluto to try their luck again in 2022 and let's see who is more yeye between Apc and Pdp.

Eish!
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Fatheroflove(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mr governor, you have said it all
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

No wahala, tell your Pdp party who is an angelic party sent from Pluto to try their luck again in 2022 and let's see who is more yeye between Apc and Pdp.

Eish!
Ortom joined PDP and has been saved from APC dullardism.

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=oilPUSSY post=101184181]

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/

furking everyday the same thing

declare war and arm your people

better to die on one feets and die on on knees
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by helinues: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
imhotep:

Ortom joined PDP and has been saved from APC dullardism.

That should be taken as sacarsm right? undecided

Abi no be say Orton still dey cry on this thread?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by AntiNigerian: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
!מְנֵה מְנֵה תְּקֵל וּפַרְסִין

If you understand what the bolded means... Then get ready for what's coming!
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by AntiNigerian: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
For those wondering if i know Hebrew or not... I do cheesy wink
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Malawian(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Grayoso:

Indeed and it will surely be upon us soon if good men continue to allow evil to thrive by doing nothing.

Funny thing, if these Fulani succeeds in starting a civil war, they will just disappear from Nigeria and cause Hausa to collect the warrant meant for them, after which they will stroll back to repossess Hausa Land for free.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

That should be taken as sacarsm right? undecided

Abi no be say Orton still dey cry on this thread?

If not for PDP, Benue state would have been converted to Sambisa wilderness.
Sai PDP.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by 21stDecember: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.
You guys from that part of divide talks and reasons alike.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by zolajpower: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Henrydonland:
That is just the plain truth.

I just priced one kilo of chicken today and it is already 2000 naira so I just chop my rice with nothing.

Where are those optimistic zombies who believe Nigeria will rise again.
Guy you dey dia, you need to see #100 meat oo . A day old baby will eat and still be crying for more .
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by johhbekeboh09: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by stormborn28(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This is nothing but the truth

I have said it over and over again....President Buhari is a terrorist.... Nonsense everywhere... Na Stormborn28 talk am
Re: Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) by helinues: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
imhotep:

If not for PDP, Benue state would have been converted to Sambisa wilderness.
Sai PDP.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

Your reasoning sometimes...

Na to laugh and waka... So in short Ortom is competent but Umahi is not? Right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.