Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship (2269 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Emmanuel114: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2021
Good morning nairalanders...how was your night??I hope you are all good?I really need your advice about my present relationship...been dating this girl for more than a year now...she’s my fiancée...we stay together for now due to some issue she has in her house..when I met her in 2019...she wasn’t cool with her ex back then cus he really hurt her...they aren’t even talking throughout last year...suddenly they start talking again this year..and it’s getting too much..getting too deep..always chatting everyday...there was a day I challenged her about her talking to this guy on a regular basis...she said there’s nothing between them...there are most times she’d clear some chats between them...makes me feel really heartbroken...I do whatever this girl wants financially...I really don’t know what she wants..they even video call and make calls when I’m not there..even sending him her pictures..I feel bad and don’t know what to do..yesterday I called her to order and tell her we need to talk..so I asked her who did she cherish most between me and this guy she’s talking to?she silently said me...and was yelling at me that what brings about that...and I told her is either she block that guy and delete his number or we break up...cuz I’m getting less attention from her..she said I shouldn’t give her choice..that she can’t block the guy that he hasn’t done anything to her she clear most of their chats,there was a day she put faceID on her WhatsApp and I challenged her for that she said she actually wanna do birthday surprise for me,ain’t believing that...that really got me heartbroken with everything have done for this girl....have invested in her soo much I feel we are gonna marry but I’m getting something else and I just feel soo depressed...please I need your candid advice nairalanders..I’m sorry I’m not that good in composing something like this...manage my grammars.,no insult please..your advice would be appreciated..thanks in advance.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by southsouthking(m): 5:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Na relationship make you dey preach all this long sermon?
Get some balls and cut whatever bind that binds you and her together.
Stop playing the inferiority complex.
I believe every guy should known when to call it quit.
Bros make i burst ya brain small, girls plenty full everywhere, forget how much u,ve invested in her, how far u,ve come together, and the memories, all those things na wash.

When a girl starts deleting messages, chat, pictures and Dial calls, forget am e Don finish.

Be bold to call off the relationship, you are the man, don't allow her make that move first.
Do this and thank me later or ignore me and remember my words later..
Often times we look so long at that closed doors, forgetting the one that has already be opened to you.
Shine your eyes now before she use you shine o.

As for me, getting a job is my number 1 target now, i can't be talking of delving into a relationship when am so broke like this, unless i wan die young.

Please and Please, help a Brother going for a job interview tomorrow with transportation fare.
The mail for the interview invitation came late yesterday evening, and there's no way i can get the transportation fare because it was just too sudden, only God knows that, so that is why am here to please seek for your help, support and kind gesture.

I reside at Alakoto Meji here in Badagry, and the location for the job interview is at Victoria Island.
Syngenta Nigeria Limited:
Plot 5 Chief Yusuf biodun Street, Oniru Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Please help me get this Job, it will be a life changer for me.
Nothing is too small please i beg you all in the name of God and Allah.
Thanks to you all.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by GodswillPeron: 6:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Its obvious she is still into her ex the best thing for you is to allow her go. Something tells me she might end up with her ex las las so save urself d stress and heart break now.

8 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Anaerobi(m): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Hmmmm... seriously bro, the ball is on your court.

if she can't cut the guy off, cut her off completely.

relationship that one party still communicate with ex hardly work out.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 6:05am On Apr 28, 2021
The handwriting is on the wall bro
Forget about what you've 'invested' on her and dump her ass, i no sabi much talk
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by exposition: 6:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Believe me it won't end well! Speaking from experience!!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Emmanuel114: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2021
exposition:
Believe me it won't end well! Speaking from experience!!
im just soo depressed...have invested in this girl soo much just for her to loose her like this ��

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by southsouthking(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2021
Emmanuel114:
im just soo depressed...have invested in this girl soo much just for her to loose her like this ��

Na relationship make you dey preach all this long sermon?

Get some balls and cut whatever bind that binds you and her together.

Stop playing the inferiority complex.

I believe every guy should known when to call it quit.

Bros make i burst ya brain small, girls plenty full everywhere, forget how much u,ve invested in her, how far u,ve come together, and the memories, all those things na wash.

When a girl starts deleting messages, chat, pictures and Dial calls, forget am e Don finish.

Be bold to call off the relationship, you are the man, don't allow her make that move first.

Do this and thank me later or ignore me and remember my words later..

Often times we look so long at that closed doors, forgetting the one that has already be opened to you.

Shine your eyes now before she use you shine o.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by santakris(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Dump her and move on. She is already out of the relationship technically.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by DaddyRochie1642: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2021
I've always said this,

Respect is what makes Relationship last long and strong. Love is just secondary.

That lady has very little Respect for you and from here I can smell you have self esteem issues.

I will personally train my son's to know their Value and Worth as a man. This is a vow I must accomplish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by lavylilly: 6:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Your income will eventually stop

Your expenses won't

Build wealth while you can

Registration is free and can be done in minutes here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D

As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard you to our Moonshoot Program. Click here to join the WhatsApp group
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Change the (dot) to "." as in FULL STOP
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by NoApology(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2021
The guy nacks better than you do. Lobatan
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by NoApology(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2021
lavylilly:
Registration is free and can be done in minutes here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D

As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard you to our Moonshoot Program. Click here to join the WhatsApp group
https://chat (dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

The link

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Qatar2022: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2021
Oga one thing you should know is that there's nothing you will do that will stop her from communicating with him, if go ahead with that girl she will be cheating on you with him , gradually let that girl go because if you don't, your next thread will be how your wife is cheating with her ex

3 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by madone: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2021
boss watch that girl again for another one week if she doesn't change break up with her. ask her to give u space. start looking for another girl now . u have a house and u have small money in this Buhari government and one stupid girl will be doing nonsense and still yelling at you. she is very mad. and you too very dull.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Emmanuel114: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2021
madone:
boss watch that girl again for another one week if she doesn't change break up with her. ask her to give u space. start looking for another girl now . u have a house and u have small money in this Buhari government and one stupid girl will be doing nonsense and still yelling at you. she is very mad. and you too very dull.
Thanks very much bro
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Tbvxl: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2021
Trust me , something is definitely happening btw them. My candid advice as a brother man is to break up with her. I have once been in your shoes egbon. Cut off the bitch!

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Sandydayziz(f): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2021
This won’t end well. The answer is clear, I don’t know what else you need undecided
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Sanctecosma(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2021
From your post OP, e dey obvious say na you cause everything you dey experience now.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Kingsasian(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2021
It's not my nature to insult people on this platform but I am tempted to call you a fool. You have been on this platform and see what guys have been posting yet still behave this way. I was once in your shoes before I joined nairaland, I have never fallen mugu for any lady, although I am not a fan of red pill stuff. I suggest you dump her before she dumps you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Sandydayziz:
This won’t end well. The answer is clear, I don’t know what else you need undecided
op, a lady don talk. Atleast dem Sabi themselves

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Emmanuel114:
Good morning nairalanders...how was your night??I hope you are all good?I really need your advice about my present relationship...been dating this girl for more than a year now...she’s my fiancée...we stay together for now due to some issue she has in her house..when I met her in 2019...she wasn’t cool with her ex back then cus he really hurt her...they aren’t even talking throughout last year...suddenly they start talking again this year..and it’s getting too much..getting too deep..always chatting everyday...there was a day I challenged her about her talking to this guy on a regular basis...she said there’s nothing between them...there are most times she’d clear some chats between them...makes me feel really heartbroken...I do whatever this girl wants financially...I really don’t know what she wants..they even video call and make calls when I’m not there..even sending him her pictures..I feel bad and don’t know what to do..yesterday I called her to order and tell her we need to talk..so I asked her who did she cherish most between me and this guy she’s talking to?she silently said me...and was yelling at me that what brings about that...and I told her is either she block that guy and delete his number or we break up...cuz I’m getting less attention from her..she said I shouldn’t give her choice..that she can’t block the guy that he hasn’t done anything to her she clear most of their chats,there was a day she put faceID on her WhatsApp and I challenged her for that she said she actually wanna do birthday surprise for me,ain’t believing that...that really got me heartbroken with everything have done for this girl....have invested in her soo much I feel we are gonna marry but I’m getting something else and I just feel soo depressed...please I need your candid advice nairalanders..I’m sorry I’m not that good in composing something like this...manage my grammars.,no insult please..your advice would be appreciated..thanks in advance.

Mumu & Muguns no dey finish. I once had a gurl like this who won't stop chyking and chatting with me to the extent she still want Sex from me despite her having a new fill In the gap fiance. The reason being because I usually take her to Cloud9 but I noticed we aren't Spiritually Compatible thus I had to end the relationship peacefully with mutual understanding. Enjoy your mumuness though.....
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by lavylilly: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2021
It there na
NoApology:

The link
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Kobicove(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2021
It's time for you to end this relationship... do not tolerate a relationship that gives you so much grief undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Take money go and buy some cold drinks
As you are drinking delete her from your mind slowly take her less seriously than you did before but don't let her find out,in fact within yourself breakup up with her so when the time comes she may think she is breaking up with you not knowing she is setting you free
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Emmanuel114:
You don fu*k up, walahi. Relationship/marriage is 50/50, u invest in her while she invest in u too. It's obvious she's into u coz of d 'investment' or maybe u don't bleep her real good, she may miss dat from d ex.
Act broke for few weeks & thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by NoApology(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
lavylilly:
It there na
E no dey open na

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by lavylilly: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
What's the error message you getting, kindly change the "dot" to "." as in full stop
NoApology:

E no dey open na
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
if I ever have a simping son I'll kick him in the balls..

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by NobleDeSage001: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
I have few questions for you OP.
Did you discuss marriage with this girl? Did she agree to be your wife? How exactly did you arrive at the point that you are referring to her as your fiancée?

It's obvious that she has unfinished business with her ex. The ex is now getting more attention than you. She deletes some of her chats with him.

The worst thing that can happen to you is for your partner to be emotionally cheating on you. It's very very painful and this is exactly where you are right now.

You don't want to marry someone who is immature in thoughts and attitude. She is insensitive to your feelings and lacks respect for your person. Send her away and have peace of mind. Let her go back to her ex.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bro, Chat With Ur Ex Too. If U Don't Av, Get A Subtitute. While She Chats & Av Fun With Her Ex, U Chat & Av Fun With Urs Too. It's As Simple As Dat.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Seandisputed(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Do guys like you ever learn?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video / "I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick / Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.