Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Men Only: Top 6 Tips To Having A Better Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: Top 6 Tips To Having A Better Sex Experience (555 Views)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Only: Top 6 Tips To Having A Better Sex Experience by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Top 6 Tips To Having A Better Sex Experience

I have six sex tips for you.

1. Explore your spouse’s sexual potentials

2. Tease your spouse. Anticipation makes the act even more pleasurable.

3. Explore your spouse’s fantasies

4. Listen to your spouse. Give more than you take.

5. Don’t play by any rules. Create your own world. Do what works for you . . . what excites
and satisfies your spouse.

6. Mind your spouse. Understand her body language. Be there when she needs you.

The six sex tips above are all you need to satisfy your wife sexually and to enjoy better sex.

You will notice that these sex tips do not say anything about sex positions or even the procedure or method of sexual intercourse, as most experts do.

The reason is simple.

Sexual positions and ‘special methods’ of sexual intercourse suggested by sex experts are not the things that lead to sexual satisfaction.

Sexual satisfaction and better sex are emotions that your wife feels after sexual intercourse. They have nothing to do with your sexual positions. In fact, many ‘state of the art’ sexual positions recommended by sex merchants are far from practical.

Don’t waste your time. The six sex tips above are really all your need to satisfy your wife sexually.

Look at it this way.

Your wife is your customer. To keep her coming again and again, you need to satisfy her yearnings, her wishes, her wants and desires. And more importantly, you need to see things from her perspective.

No matter how well intentioned you are, you won’t satisfy her sexually if you don’t listen to her and see sex from her perspective.

Remember . . . she is your customer. And the customer is king.

Follow the six sex tips above.

Offer her what she asks

Listen more than you talk

See things from her perspective

Tease her

Break the rules

Explore her fantasies

Live for her

Be present when she needs you,
She will love you for it. And . . . she will keep asking for more.

That’s sexual satisfaction. Never again will you have to worry about her looking
elsewhere.

SOURCE: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/top-6-tips-to-having-a-better-sex-experience/
Re: Men Only: Top 6 Tips To Having A Better Sex Experience by Xenry: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2021
This certainly isn't for nigerian girls. Stop trying to practice what korean films are showing, it ain't real.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sponsor For My First Semester Tution Fee / I Picked Her From The Gutter But She Paid Me Back By Snatching My Husband!!! / I Need USSD Loan Codes, I Only Know *561# And The Money They Are Giving Me Is Sm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.