Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (61690 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by bigcee(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2021
Love is blind but marriage will open your eyes. Reality don hit you, you begin complain grin grin grin .Baba, wan run grin grin grin .Na where you dey run go? lwkmdgrin grin grin

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Bimiafashion(f): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2021
IYANGBALI:
You too change nau and show her your true colour like bimiafashion
OMO TO YI O GBON. MUMU.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Martinez39s(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2021
I no get strength for your matter.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

I should expect more

Do you know what is on ground already? bro, I love her but she should not kill me because of pregnancy.

As for doubling my hustle, I'm trying but things are just tough this days couple with my disability, it's really hard but I thought she will understand cos she is the one that told me to forget about money
Lol forget about money and you forgot to hustle too? Lol better hustle bro! The Lord will open your eyes to see Divine opportunities in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

My plan was to farm and get cash to re-open my closed provision shop for her.

You should have completed the plan and made sure the store was up and running before going ahead to get married. Marriage needs money to run. How do you get married without money?
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2021
You never balance you dry marry. Nawa o
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by notym2chektym: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Op calm down ,na pregnancy dey cause all this her mood swings. She will get over it with time. You just need to be patient with her and show her more love and caring, that's all
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Mumkc: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

U will not understand what is Happening. Thanks though
Someone is advising you you are saying he will not understand. Since you already made up your mind on what to do so why did you come here for advise then??
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Are you Hausa or Fulani?
None of that.
I'm a Tiv man from Benue state
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by proff010: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Take this advice biko, pregnancy is not easy .. God will help you.
Righteousness2:
Calm Down bro..
According to you, she changed after Pregnancy.
Just see it like the things that come with pregnancy. Some ladies could be very unbecoming when they are pregnant.
So stay calm and do the best you can.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by cocolacec(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

Don't be quick to judge Sir, Let me ask you.

Can you fold your hands and recieve beatings from your wife?

Can you allow your wife to send u out the room in the night?

Can you allow your to sleeping while u go to the farm, cook, wash her cloths and all?

I did all this and more for peace to reign.

Pregnancy affects women in different ways.Try to bring in her younger sister to assist in the house chores.
Some Pregnant women sleep alot due to tiredness.You impregnated, you just have to bear with her.

As for the beating,talk to her you hate it and if she refuses report her to her elders.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by deavicky(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2021
First her attitude could be as a result of the pregnancy.
2. Sorry to say this, but the truth is that u are not financially ready to marry yet. How can u take 4day to raise 10k, what if it is emergency?.
You also expect a pregnant woman to be following u to farm always. U self check it out.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Oyiboman69: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

I should expect more

Do you know what is on ground already? bro, I love her but she should not kill me because of pregnancy.

As for doubling my hustle, I'm trying but things are just tough this days couple with my disability, it's really hard but I thought she will understand cos she is the one that told me to forget about money
I'm really sorry about that...how I wish I could help out. Whatever happens, don't ever think of killing yourself.
This is how one disabled tricycle rider drank sniper and died in delta due to family related issues... If there is anyone who can assist him in whatever way you can please do. we're all families in this forum....
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by philips007(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2021
Don't run away please. Some ladies are like that when they're pregnant. Have some patience with her. She will definitely come out of it and become the nice, loving and hardworking lady she used to be immediately after she's done giving birth. Don't run away please. Am convinced she's a good lady, just the pregnant wahala that happens to some women. Thanks and God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Anakazo22: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:
Life is sweet generally but can be cruel to others.

I was once a happy guy with a bright future but marriage is practically killing me. It all started when I become sick and was admitted in a hospital. my aged mother was the person staying with me and was responsible for my everything. inside the ward, another patient was with this very beautiful girl that was very hard working, my condition was critical that my mother will have to bath me sometimes, this girl now started helping my mother and to a point, my mother will leave her to be taking care of me and go home.

I become close to her, but i use to think that she just pity my condition and wanted to help so I did not think of having any relationship with her. I was later discharge and went home but since we exchange our contacts earlier, we use to talk often. I asked her one day to visit me which she agreed. To my surprise, this girl brought some provision for me and slept over in my house. she continue visiting till one day, I told her that if i was strong and capable, I would have loved to date her. she confessed instantly that she was really interested in me and did not care about my condition. According to her, she was born in a poor family and can handle the pressure of been broke, that she will be the happiest person if I love her back the way she loves me. I was moved with her words and to cut the story short, we started dating.

Her parents were highly against the relationship initially but when they become tired of us, they allow us to do our thing but never involve them if something happened. fast to December last year, we got married. I was not even able to pay 1h to her parents. she just pack her things and join me in my house. we were the happiest couple on Earth till things started going north.

First, we agreed to do many things in the farm against hunger next year, we started with melon farm, then groundnut and yams. we were still on this and I must confess that she is hard working but pregnancy came and this girl started misbehaving, she will not follow me to the farm again and will not even cook for me. I dare not complain cos she will insult me seriously. sometimes, I will tell my sister to cook but this girl will not eat it because the food is bad.

One night, she sent me out of the room in the night that I must get bananas for her to eat. I suffered that night till I got it from one woman on credit cos I was not having money on me. last month, she was sick and visited one private clinic, I was to give her 10k for her treatment but did not have the money so I told her to give me 4days to look for it, there was no insult I did not receive that night. I have to sell my yam seeds and pay. infact, I'm tired of this life presently cos i use to think that she will help me but the reverse is the case now.

Please I need advice on the way forward, I want to run away from home but she is pregnant, her people refused to help us too cos they warned her before.

pls advice me
Not all that glitters are gold, you didn't pray before choosing a life partner God would have reveal her dark side to you,some people are chameleon so we must be very careful,
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2021
ImaIma1:

You should have completed the plan and made sure the store was up and running before going ahead to get married. Marriage needs money to run. How do you get married without money?

I understand your point.

I don't want to look clean in this issue but she was the person that pack her things to my place and refuse to go back home. I love her so I decided to tag along.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Bimiafashion:
OMO TO YI O GBON. MUMU.

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Theevilone(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2021
pregnancy � comes with a lot, pregnancy make some women misbehave, some will start being dirty, some will always insult or fight the husband, some eat only soared food, some wear only one dirty clothe, some will resort to begging, some will always embarrass the husband in the public, some will always want to inhale toilet smell, some will always want to eat or eat whatever she sees a stranger eating, some will have mental disorder, so maybe that’s her case .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Kingrefreshed: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

None of that.

I'm a Tiv man from Benue state

Very close still but what I want to tell you honestly is that if you don't have money in this age......your marriage will always be in trouble. As I am talking to you right now my own Marriage is shaking because I'm struggling financially.

Last year was the best and I made so much money and bought properties and my wife even licked my legs.

If you are a man here I will suggest that when you want to marry,marry someone who is making her own money so that when you don't have she can start using hers gradually.

Lastly most women whenever they're pregnant theyre always easily annoyed,angered and provoked. Everything seem to be so irritating to them and if you fail to understand her you will think she's doing it intentionally
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Allwell96: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2021
The pregnancy is the reason for her behavioral change. Just be patient with her, after delivery, it's possible for her to be back to reset.
And again, please hustle harder. You are about to become a father, meaning more responsibility. Never depend on her help for your survival. Pray and hustle more.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by CSTRR: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2021
Efewestern:

Oshare we they one corner, the economy no they let person come online they come sun teeth again sad
No wonder you no dey hail Buhari again. grin
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by salvageboy12: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Calm Down bro..
According to you, she changed after Pregnancy.
Just see it like the things that come with pregnancy. Some ladies could be very unbecoming when they are pregnant.
So stay calm and do the best you can.

Oga pastor on it
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by olayemi85(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2021
My dear, nothing is wrong with your marriage, all I can read is that you were not emotionally matured for marriage, even if you have all the money and wealth in this life, a pregnant woman can stiff life out of you, your sweet love will come back, endure her homonal excess until she put to bed, it's pregnancy hormones that is affecting her emotions, learn to understand her and endure

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by CapitalBank: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

I was once a happy guy with a bright future but marriage is practically killing me. It all started when I become sick and was admitted in a hospital. my aged mother was the person staying with me and was responsible for my everything. inside the ward, another patient was with this very beautiful girl that was very hard working, my condition was critical that my mother will have to bath me sometimes, this girl now started helping my mother and to a point, my mother will leave her to be taking care of me and go home.

I become close to her, but i use to think that she just pity my condition and wanted to help so I did not think of having any relationship with her. I was later discharge and went home but since we exchange our contacts earlier, we use to talk often. I asked her one day to visit me which she agreed. To my surprise, this girl brought some provision for me and slept over in my house. she continue visiting till one day, I told her that if i was strong and capable, I would have loved to date her. she confessed instantly that she was really interested in me and did not care about my condition. According to her, she was born in a poor family and can handle the pressure of been broke, that she will be the happiest person if I love her back the way she loves me. I was moved with her words and to cut the story short, we started dating.

Her parents were highly against the relationship initially but when they become tired of us, they allow us to do our thing but never involve them if something happened. fast to December last year, we got married. I was not even able to pay 1h to her parents. she just pack her things and join me in my house. we were the happiest couple on Earth till things started going north.

First, we agreed to do many things in the farm against hunger next year, we started with melon farm, then groundnut and yams. we were still on this and I must confess that she is hard working but pregnancy came and this girl started misbehaving, she will not follow me to the farm again and will not even cook for me. I dare not complain cos she will insult me seriously. sometimes, I will tell my sister to cook but this girl will not eat it because the food is bad.

One night, she sent me out of the room in the night that I must get bananas for her to eat. I suffered that night till I got it from one woman on credit cos I was not having money on me. last month, she was sick and visited one private clinic, I was to give her 10k for her treatment but did not have the money so I told her to give me 4days to look for it, there was no insult I did not receive that night. I have to sell my yam seeds and pay. infact, I'm tired of this life presently cos i use to think that she will help me but the reverse is the case now.

Please I need advice on the way forward, I want to run away from home but she is pregnant, her people refused to help us too cos they warned her before.

pls advice me
grin grin grin grin my brother.. she is not wicked...it is that pregnancy that is causing all these., just endure it till she deliver. she has no problem. abeg, next thread....
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by storm001(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2021
You are not financially stable and you allowed her to move into ur house.

Cos you don see free kpetus.

Congratulations.

She carry you plat 2 odd and you don enter.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Oyiboman69: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2021
Rich4god:

[b]Just relax and take it easy. I want to believe also that part of the problem, if not the major part of the problem is your lack of finance. [/b]Don tleave her and run cos she might not have any where to go to since her parents were against the marriage. Hustle hard and pray too for a breakthrough.
the guy is disabled person and I believe that was the reason her parents was never in support of the marriage in the firs place....what he really need now is financial assistance not only advice.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by anonymous1759(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

pls advice me

No woman on Earth that does not love money.
The only thing that makes a woman respect you is MONEY. Ned and Regina's theory should be a guide to every young Man out there.

Secure the bag first . The rest is history.
Any woman who tells you to forget about money is just deceiving you , she just wants to escape Menopause after that her real character will show.
You messed up big time. You might loose your dreams just because of your wife and children.

You sold your planting seed just to please her that seed could have saved you from hunger in the next season. I've no advice for you other than to work extra hard to balance your situation.

Lesson don't plan to settle down when you've not settled down yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Originalsly: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

That was my plan but the pregnancy is just 5months. Thinking of how to endure it for long is what will actually kill me. She can be violent sometimes and start hitting me. Infact, i think she is possesed by something recently cos her actions are NOT normal

Her actions ARE normal. When a Black is clueless about something... he concludes it's spiritual. When a White is clueless about something... he concludes it's alien. Bro... Google is your friend ... seek knowledge and with it will come understanding .. and with understanding you will know what to expect... and with expectations you will make preparations. On the banana issue... that's just the beginning of cravings... be ready to run out to get chalk ... or earth ... or other stuffs for her to eat... don't even bother to understand or lecture her... if she asks... just go get it. You need to find a way to get cash on a daily basis.... buying and selling... doing odd jobs for people... money will be needed. Running away is not an option.... that's what losers do... weak men. Do not expect your wife to help do anything from this point forward.... pretend she is handicapped... in the same position you were when she first met you... helpless... return the favour.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by ABJ4Real(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Women and poverty don't mix. Enhance your standard of living and she'll become more accommodating.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by SEGLIZ: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2021
Romanoff:

She's prolly a good woman, she just desperately wanted to get married and now that she's pregnant, you'd have to cut her some slack.

Double your hustle cause she can't be hungry and she can't farm.

Her hormones are crazy at this point so try to be understanding too.

E go better.

@Romanoff, can you just advice those senseless ladies mucking this young man. I don't expect this, they fail realise a fellow feminine is at the mercy of this man.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Romanoff(f): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2021
SEGLIZ:

@Romanoff, can you just advice those senseless ladies mucking this young man. I don't expect this, they fail realise a fellow feminine is at the mercy of this man.

How?

I am not following the topic anymore.

What are the insults about?
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Kandeed: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

My plan was to farm and get cash to re-open my closed provision shop for her.

Marriage is really a terrible trap to get into Infact getting outta the trap takes special grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.