Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (61694 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by pumpkin27: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Calm Down bro..
According to you, she changed after Pregnancy.
Just see it like the things that come with pregnancy. Some ladies could be very unbecoming when they are pregnant.
So stay calm and do the best you can.

I would like to agree to this advise.

She's needs you now to care for her and be hardworking like she has always been with you. You need to step up, you are becoming a father.

Regarding the cooking, if she can't then you help, food, smell and others could be irritating her due to her condition.

Finally do you you know Jesus? Because with him the wisdom is available, knowledge is available and understanding is also available. James 1:5

If you would like to know him get in touch as soon as possible and I promise you this would be the least you would ever be.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

U will not understand what is Happening. Thanks though
You don't know what pregnancy do to women. Then coupled with hunger and cravings when there's barely enough for even one person let alone with a baby growing in her. Ofcourse she can't work especially of the pregnancy is the one that makes her sick and weak. You Better take care of your wife. You are over reacting if she's pregnant. You two didn't know you would have kids?
You should have at least waited to make some money before getting her pregnant.
I'd you two decided to get married even as two broke People you should have left the innocent kids out of it. Why rush when you can't pay hospital bills. Hope you have bought baby things?
I Wish her safe delivery when the time comes. It's not easy
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by jjmk(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:
Life is sweet generally but can be cruel to others.

I was once a happy guy with a bright future but marriage is practically killing me. It all started when I become sick and was admitted in a hospital. my aged mother was the person staying with me and was responsible for my everything. inside the ward, another patient was with this very beautiful girl that was very hard working, my condition was critical that my mother will have to bath me sometimes, this girl now started helping my mother and to a point, my mother will leave her to be taking care of me and go home.

I become close to her, but i use to think that she just pity my condition and wanted to help so I did not think of having any relationship with her. I was later discharge and went home but since we exchange our contacts earlier, we use to talk often. I asked her one day to visit me which she agreed. To my surprise, this girl brought some provision for me and slept over in my house. she continue visiting till one day, I told her that if i was strong and capable, I would have loved to date her. she confessed instantly that she was really interested in me and did not care about my condition. According to her, she was born in a poor family and can handle the pressure of been broke, that she will be the happiest person if I love her back the way she loves me. I was moved with her words and to cut the story short, we started dating.

Her parents were highly against the relationship initially but when they become tired of us, they allow us to do our thing but never involve them if something happened. fast to December last year, we got married. I was not even able to pay 1h to her parents. she just pack her things and join me in my house. we were the happiest couple on Earth till things started going north.

First, we agreed to do many things in the farm against hunger next year, we started with melon farm, then groundnut and yams. we were still on this and I must confess that she is hard working but pregnancy came and this girl started misbehaving, she will not follow me to the farm again and will not even cook for me. I dare not complain cos she will insult me seriously. sometimes, I will tell my sister to cook but this girl will not eat it because the food is bad.

One night, she sent me out of the room in the night that I must get bananas for her to eat. I suffered that night till I got it from one woman on credit cos I was not having money on me. last month, she was sick and visited one private clinic, I was to give her 10k for her treatment but did not have the money so I told her to give me 4days to look for it, there was no insult I did not receive that night. I have to sell my yam seeds and pay. infact, I'm tired of this life presently cos i use to think that she will help me but the reverse is the case now.

Please I need advice on the way forward, I want to run away from home but she is pregnant, her people refused to help us too cos they warned her before.

pls advice me

Before you conclude, it could be the pregnancy...wait till she puts to bed then u will know if she has really changed or not. Pregnancy does weird things to ladies
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by fatboyslym007: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2021
Narcissist Alert...
Sorry bro you married a covert narcissist (most probably). They are the real wolf in sheep's clothing, they are hard to spot...
She must have been giving you some signs but she was so nice and understanding that you thought she just needs time to heal...(story).

The pregnancy has complicated a lot of things.
But bro, you must draw a no-go line or else your life n dreams will be ruined. Get ready to move on. If possible get a safe house or room to get your sanity...
To divorce her, get ready to maintain your stands when she sees she can't control you, she will leave. But prepare to deal with her destroying your name and close friendships...

Her family knows her mental condition that's why they were against it... She would probably also paint her family bad infront of you. Prepare for a lot of embarrassing secrets you told her coming out...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Sanchez01: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. I didn’t even know what to comment. OP is so innocently clueless. cheesy
I read his post with unbelief and disdain. She has always been there for him before now that he gotten used to those things she does. He is truly clueless.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Chargingpoint: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

U will not understand what is Happening. Thanks though

Pregnancy stress and financial stress has formatted her manners grin

Women are not like men o nigga. They can be very emotional and when they become, their mouth no de get trotle. So just calm down.

Just hope you'd understand
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by SEGLIZ: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Romanoff:

Those women have prolly never been pregnant before.

No be everybody wey dey here get sense.

I will take as that you've said.
Thanks.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Chargingpoint: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

Don't be quick to judge Sir, Let me ask you.

Can you fold your hands and recieve beatings from your wife?

Can you allow your wife to send u out the room in the night?

Can you allow your to sleeping while u go to the farm, cook, wash her cloths and all?

I did all this and more for peace to reign.

Continue to do it until she born first angry
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Thank you all for the sincere advise and suggestions. I can now understand that some pregnant women do change because of some certain hormones in their body. I also understand that I was wrong by going into marriage without adequate preparations. I just hope that one or two persons should learn from this and act wiser in such situation. I have been out since yesterday but I will go back home and see what will happen next.

Thank you all
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by onunwa21(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Continue!!!
Na marriage be that!!
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by JONSYN7154: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2021
pregnancy can make women misbehave. Just bear with her.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Anaerobi(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2021
lol... she's pregnant na... sorry okay?
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by HelipsTech: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2021
oga relax, she is pregnant, some women do more crazy things during pregnancy

so relax
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by HelipsTech: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2021
oga relax, she is pregnant, some women do more crazy things during pregnancy

so relax
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by BigBashiru: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Zabiboy:
@OP,
The root cause of all this is the fact that you don't have money....
Forget all these pregnancy hormonal changes talk, women know it's what they'll go through during pregnancy so if anyone is throwing tantrum during pregnancy, it because she wants to see a reaction from you or want to use the situation to her favor ( to make you do things you wont have done pre-pregnacy which is manipulation in real terms)...
If you were financially good, you wont experience most, if not all of these stuffs here..
So bro, this should be a lesson to you, your unborn child and everyone around you....A guy should ensure BOTH HIM AND HIS WIFE TO BE are financially OK before getting married...
Goodluck bro

We escalate this financial stability too much...m even the financially stable still often experience bad financial times.....
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

Don't be quick to judge Sir, Let me ask you.

Can you fold your hands and recieve beatings from your wife?

Can you allow your wife to send u out the room in the night?

Can you allow your to sleeping while u go to the farm, cook, wash her cloths and all?

I did all this and more for peace to reign.
I know a lady that left her husband to stay her mother in-law cos she couldn't stand swing her husband. In the morning her husband will greet her and she will throw her face. She will abuse him and tell him she hated him so much. She called her mother in-law to come and take her and she stayed with her till she gave birth. And the hate for her husband turned to sweet love. She didn't even remember she hated the poor man at one point. But her second pregnancy wasn't like that. Just calm down
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by chineloSA(f): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2021
fatboyslym007:
Narcissist Alert...
Sorry bro you married a covert narcissist (most probably). They are the real wolf in sheep's clothing, they are hard to spot...
She must have been giving you some signs but she was so nice and understanding that you thought she just needs time to heal...(story).

The pregnancy has completed a lot of things.
But bro, you must draw a no-go line or else your life n dreams will be ruined. Get ready to move on. If possible get a safe house or room to get your sanity...
To divorce her, get ready to maintain your stands when she sees she can't control you, she will leave. But prepare to deal with her destroying your name and close friends...

Her family knows her mental condition that's why they were against it... She would probably also paint her family bad infront of you. Prepare for a lot of embarrassing secrets you told her coming out...

Very true. I wish NARCISSISM and other personality disorders can be a compulsory course for every human being.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Oshokalo: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Calm Down bro..
According to you, she changed after Pregnancy.
Just see it like the things that come with pregnancy. Some ladies could be very unbecoming when they are pregnant.
So stay calm and do the best you can.
and u cannot cook also, that's why they say u should be ready for marriage before jumping into,not just finicialy u should have know that women develop new attitude when dey get pregnant,oga just give her 10 months she will come back to factory mode
go and learn how to cook,no woman fit use me do shakara for food o
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Awoo88: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

I was once a happy guy with a bright future but marriage is practically killing me. It all started when I become sick and was admitted in a hospital. my aged mother was the person staying with me and was responsible for my everything. inside the ward, another patient was with this very beautiful girl that was very hard working, my condition was critical that my mother will have to bath me sometimes, this girl now started helping my mother and to a point, my mother will leave her to be taking care of me and go home.

I become close to her, but i use to think that she just pity my condition and wanted to help so I did not think of having any relationship with her. I was later discharge and went home but since we exchange our contacts earlier, we use to talk often. I asked her one day to visit me which she agreed. To my surprise, this girl brought some provision for me and slept over in my house. she continue visiting till one day, I told her that if i was strong and capable, I would have loved to date her. she confessed instantly that she was really interested in me and did not care about my condition. According to her, she was born in a poor family and can handle the pressure of been broke, that she will be the happiest person if I love her back the way she loves me. I was moved with her words and to cut the story short, we started dating.

Her parents were highly against the relationship initially but when they become tired of us, they allow us to do our thing but never involve them if something happened. fast to December last year, we got married. I was not even able to pay 1h to her parents. she just pack her things and join me in my house. we were the happiest couple on Earth till things started going north.

First, we agreed to do many things in the farm against hunger next year, we started with melon farm, then groundnut and yams. we were still on this and I must confess that she is hard working but pregnancy came and this girl started misbehaving, she will not follow me to the farm again and will not even cook for me. I dare not complain cos she will insult me seriously. sometimes, I will tell my sister to cook but this girl will not eat it because the food is bad.

One night, she sent me out of the room in the night that I must get bananas for her to eat. I suffered that night till I got it from one woman on credit cos I was not having money on me. last month, she was sick and visited one private clinic, I was to give her 10k for her treatment but did not have the money so I told her to give me 4days to look for it, there was no insult I did not receive that night. I have to sell my yam seeds and pay. infact, I'm tired of this life presently cos i use to think that she will help me but the reverse is the case now.

Please I need advice on the way forward, I want to run away from home but she is pregnant, her people refused to help us too cos they warned her before.

pls advice me
Bros u no well
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Oshokalo: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
d u cannot cook also, that's why they say u should be ready for marriage before jumping into,not just finicialy u should have know that women develop new attitude when dey get pregnant,oga just give her 10 months she will come back to factory mode
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by oxiide22(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

pls advice me
Another format, if u know u know
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by BigBashiru: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
ClixMaster:
This is why I laugh at guys that rush into marriage without any tangible source of steady income just because one desperate girl is deceiving him that they will manage together. I will rather remain single than marrying on an empty pocket.

The highest she can endure and claim good wife is one year and she will just show you her true color. Money makes marriage sweet

Women also love convenience.... NO WOMAN WANTS STRESS

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by HelipsTech: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
I buy bitcoin and all kinds of gift cards at dope rate, instant payments, in Unit and bulk
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Tomilola360: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

That was my plan but the pregnancy is just 5months. Thinking of how to endure it for long is what will actually kill me. She can be violent sometimes and start hitting me. Infact, i think she is possesed by something recently cos her actions are NOT normal

Okay try to stay alive
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oshokalo:
d u cannot cook also, that's why they say u should be ready for marriage before jumping into,not just finicialy u should have know that women develop new attitude when dey get pregnant,oga just give her 10 months she will come back to factory mode

I'm a good cook too my brother.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by 1Sharon(f): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
maasoap:

Like she's the first to get pregnant.

We understand the cravings. Even at that, the guy is poor.

What about the laziness? So lazy, she couldn't even cook or wash cloth at just 5 month into the pregnancy. What will now happen by the 7th, 8th 9th month?

What about the violent part? Abeg, pity this poor dude.

Pregnancy affects women differently!

She could feel nausea and fatigue.

Pregnant women have a heightened sense of smell, so are very sensitive to odours!
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by 1Sharon(f): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

Thank you for this, many people are ignoring the her violent part completely.

If all this is because of pregnancy, I will be dead by the time the pregnancy is 7-9months.

Firmly restrain her the next time she tries to hit you.

She'll never try it again
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by YelloweWest: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

pls advice me
Women with low self-esteem sharr.

I wonder what she saw in u. Cos u sound like a good for nothing, irresponsible piece of shìt angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by gbengaadeleye12: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
I feel your pain, But i will advise you to let her deliver the baby first
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by bjreal67(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
My Brother all will be well. You are becoming a man. Don't think of leaving, you have entered this one nobody forced you. Instead gather courage and hustle more to become financially bouyant.

Be a man by caring for her don't show her you are weak to carry your responsibilities.

Before 9months complete make sure you are stronger and better because things will get more tensed if you cannot get her needs and baby needs. You will buy lots of Pampers my brother because she might not agree to use the old school wrapper method because of condition o.

This is not a deliverance case my brother. You will enjoy your woman if you take good care of her. Nothing like *"she should understand with me"*. No woman likes to suffer. Do the needful FAST

*No home is without an issue, everyone always look for ways to patch and make the home better, your case is not the first you are still young so this is the starting. Even the rich couples have there own big issues when all of us go out we pretend all is well but for mind you know what you are facing.*

*Advise to the Singles*
Don't go into marriage if you are not matured (Physically, Spiritually, Financially, Emotionally.....)
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Forumobserver12(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oga you seems not matured enough to marry, from what you wrote here,your wife is a good woman,the problem here is two things, your wife's recent actions is due to her condition, you need to support her now that she's pregnant and stop seeing negative things from actions...
Another problem is Finance, you just need to work harder and pray to God to bless your hustle...
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Mozhac(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Why not face your case because when it started we weren't there.

Besides you can get a good advice online.

She is nice is just pregnancy and your lack of money that is frustrating her.
[color=#990000][/color]
udoji2021:

pls advice me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.