Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (61746 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Shukushaka: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Are you really happy typing this rubbish? Are you even comfortable being poor? Your poverty is top-notch. You don go rush impregnate her without any money to take care of her. Are you serious?
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
oxiide22:
Another format, if u know u know

What format

Nairalanders are really funny.

Read my post again and see that I'm not here to beg for money. I may be poor but I can't come on a faceless forum to start begging for money.

My problem is not money pls.

thank you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by ghettochild(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

Don't be quick to judge Sir, Let me ask you.

Can you fold your hands and recieve beatings from your wife?

Can you allow your wife to send u out the room in the night?

Can you allow your to sleeping while u go to the farm, cook, wash her cloths and all?

I did all this and more for peace to reign.

You call her wife..
Na who give u wife na
Carry this cross
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by miltonchux(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Calm Down bro..
According to you, she changed after Pregnancy.
Just see it like the things that come with pregnancy. Some ladies could be very unbecoming when they are pregnant.
So stay calm and do the best you can.
Thank You righteousness, she is pregnant and it's affecting her making her repulsive. He should calm down and double his hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
YelloweWest:

Women with low self-esteem sharr.

I wonder what she saw in u. Cos u sound like a good for nothing, irresponsible piece of shìt angry

Thank you.

But I believe the rich also have their problem. Legend has it that their problem is even bigger than that of an average person.

I just pray you should live comfortably with no problem for all the days of your life.

Thanks again
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by oxiide22(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

What format

Nairalanders are really funny.

Read my post again and see that I'm not here to beg for money. I may be poor but I can't come on a faceless forum to start begging for money.

My problem is not money pls.

thank you
hhhh I catch u, you're not a real nigga. oga go and find work even na mason you can't manipulate us with ur fake emotional story so we can help u
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by kingyang: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:
Life is sweet generally but can be cruel to others.

I was once a happy guy with a bright future but marriage is practically killing me. It all started when I become sick and was admitted in a hospital. my aged mother was the person staying with me and was responsible for my everything. inside the ward, another patient was with this very beautiful girl that was very hard working, my condition was critical that my mother will have to bath me sometimes, this girl now started helping my mother and to a point, my mother will leave her to be taking care of me and go home.

I become close to her, but i use to think that she just pity my condition and wanted to help so I did not think of having any relationship with her. I was later discharge and went home but since we exchange our contacts earlier, we use to talk often. I asked her one day to visit me which she agreed. To my surprise, this girl brought some provision for me and slept over in my house. she continue visiting till one day, I told her that if i was strong and capable, I would have loved to date her. she confessed instantly that she was really interested in me and did not care about my condition. According to her, she was born in a poor family and can handle the pressure of been broke, that she will be the happiest person if I love her back the way she loves me. I was moved with her words and to cut the story short, we started dating.

Her parents were highly against the relationship initially but when they become tired of us, they allow us to do our thing but never involve them if something happened. fast to December last year, we got married. I was not even able to pay 1h to her parents. she just pack her things and join me in my house. we were the happiest couple on Earth till things started going north.

First, we agreed to do many things in the farm against hunger next year, we started with melon farm, then groundnut and yams. we were still on this and I must confess that she is hard working but pregnancy came and this girl started misbehaving, she will not follow me to the farm again and will not even cook for me. I dare not complain cos she will insult me seriously. sometimes, I will tell my sister to cook but this girl will not eat it because the food is bad.

One night, she sent me out of the room in the night that I must get bananas for her to eat. I suffered that night till I got it from one woman on credit cos I was not having money on me. last month, she was sick and visited one private clinic, I was to give her 10k for her treatment but did not have the money so I told her to give me 4days to look for it, there was no insult I did not receive that night. I have to sell my yam seeds and pay. infact, I'm tired of this life presently cos i use to think that she will help me but the reverse is the case now.

Please I need advice on the way forward, I want to run away from home but she is pregnant, her people refused to help us too cos they warned her before.

pls advice me

My advice, go out and work, look for something meaningful to do and take good care of your lovely wife okay, your home lack money, I pray for God to bless you with it, but you have to work, no food for lazy man, stop stressing your wife, have a close talk with her and put things right , the country is hard, but that won't make you to fold your arms okay
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
You don't know words are powerful, why would you say she wants to Kill you...be careful with your utterances
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by donsheddy1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

Her parents were highly against the relationship initially but when they become tired of us, they allow us to do our thing but never involve them if something happened. fast to December last year, we got married. I was not even able to pay 1h to her parents. she just pack her things and join me in my house. we were the happiest couple on Earth till things started going north.

One night, she sent me out of the room in the night that I must get bananas for her to eat. I suffered that night till I got it from one woman on credit cos I was not having money on me. last month, she was sick and visited one private clinic, I was to give her 10k for her treatment but did not have the money so I told her to give me 4days to look for it, there was no insult I did not receive that night. I have to sell my yam seeds and pay. infact, I'm tired of this life presently cos i use to think that she will help me but the reverse is the case now.

Can we now say that Buhari caused this? This guy is part of why this nation can't move forward.

Sapa dey kill you alone, you come go carry person daughter on credit make una create children wey go suffer also.

You lack sense

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
kingyang:

My advice, go out and work, look for something meaningful to do and take good care of your lovely wife okay, your home lack money, I pray for God to bless you with it, but you have to work, no food for lazy man, stop stressing your wife, have a close talk with her and put things right , the country is hard, but that won't make you to fold your arms okay

Thank you.

I never fold my hands for a single day since we got married. at least I'm trying to the best of my ability. I use to make sure that she didn't experience anything like hunger since.

I will still try harder, I just want her to understand me, that's all
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
You don't know words are powerful, why would you say she wants to Kill you...be careful with your utterances

Sorry for that.

Thank you
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Never marry out of pity and dont accept anyone that marries you out of pity.

I believe if you man up and take responsibility for your situation your wife's attitude will change, she is tired of spoon feeding you.

Women dont like whining men, even if they marry you out of pity, they will despise you later.

Man up stop being a pussy. cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by jagabanksa: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
My honest advice for you is that you need to sit her down and have a conversation with her, after all she is your wife. I feel you did not do you due diligence before getting married to her. You were only swept off your feet by her kind gestures, not knowing that love is not enough. Also, you don't run away from a problem, you need to face it and resolve it through conversation and sharing of understanding. The irrational behavior might be as a result of her pregnancy but it shouldn't be every time. Above all, please look for a job ASAP to fetch you income that will support your farming. That will help a great deal.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
quentin06:
Never marry out of pity and dont accept anyone that marries you out of pity.

I believe if you man up and take responsibility for your situation your wife's attitude will change, she is tired of spoon feeding you.

Women dont like whining men, even if they marry you out of pity, they will despise you later.

Man up stop being a pussy. cool

spoon feeding me

I use to provide everything in the house, she can't contribute a dime cos she don't have anything presently.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by mavericphilddon(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
she's pregnant and their hormones are crazy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by pseudonomer: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
PCSI:

Please run away and never come back.

You are coming online for advice.

Nkita

I think women are like this generally when they are pregnant. Just to be nice with her during the pregnancy period, and endure. Then after marriage if she continues, then… you can choose to follow the typical NL advice.

NB: I am not married.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by ATTAHDYE(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Don't listen to all these childish and alarmist advice you're are getting. Your pregnant wife is just throwing pregnancy tantrums and it is common with every pregnant woman.

Some ask for goat head in the middle of the night, others become aggressive (like in your case), some become very dirty while the opposite will be excessive cleaning of house and in extreme cases eating of soap or staying in the toilet. Just expect any wired obsession throughout the pregnancy. call me if possible.

You have to cope with all of that until the baby is born, then you will have your loving wife back.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
jagabanksa:
My honest advice for you is that you need to sit her down and have a conversation with her, after all she is your wife. I feel you did not do you due diligence before getting married to her. You were only swept off your feet by her kind gestures, not knowing that love is not enough. Also, you don't run away from a problem, you need to face it and resolve it through conversation and sharing of understanding. The irrational behavior might be as a result of her pregnancy but it shouldn't be every time. Above all, please look for a job ASAP to fetch you income that will support your farming. That will help a great deal.

Thanks for this.

Getting a job here in the village is not easy, my best option is what I'm doing which is farming. if God bless my farm, our condition will change before this year runs out.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
ATTAHDYE:
Don't listen to all these childish and alarmist advice you're are getting. Your pregnant wife is just throwing pregnancy tantrums and it is common with every pregnant woman.

Some ask for goat head in the middle of the night, others become aggressive (like in your case), some become very dirty while the opposite will be excessive cleaning of house and in extreme cases eating of soap or staying in the toilet. Just expect any wired obsession throughout the pregnancy. call me if possible.

You have to cope with all of that until the baby is born, then you will have your loving wife back.

I will try my best brother.

Thanks for the advice
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by exboyolu: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

Thank you so much for this.

I really appreciate.

How can I contact you, I will mention you on another thread cos I don't want to drop my number here .

thanks again

Okay.
I also don't know how to contact you.
May bz the admins can help link us together.
Looking forward.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Biggers82(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Oga Carry your Cross biko you are not a good listener her family was against you marrying her and you force yourself in without their blessing you never take their advice before so na online advice you go take ? Continue with it because you are a greedy man.
Congratulations
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Ayomosix(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
my advice, never marry someone your parent wish is against
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by grailife(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

I was once a happy guy with a bright future but marriage is practically killing me. It all started when I become sick and was admitted in a hospital. my aged mother was the person staying with me and was responsible for my everything. inside the ward, another patient was with this very beautiful girl that was very hard working, my condition was critical that my mother will have to bath me sometimes, this girl now started helping my mother and to a point, my mother will leave her to be taking care of me and go home.

I become close to her, but i use to think that she just pity my condition and wanted to help so I did not think of having any relationship with her. I was later discharge and went home but since we exchange our contacts earlier, we use to talk often. I asked her one day to visit me which she agreed. To my surprise, this girl brought some provision for me and slept over in my house. she continue visiting till one day, I told her that if i was strong and capable, I would have loved to date her. she confessed instantly that she was really interested in me and did not care about my condition. According to her, she was born in a poor family and can handle the pressure of been broke, that she will be the happiest person if I love her back the way she loves me. I was moved with her words and to cut the story short, we started dating.

First, we agreed to do many things in the farm against hunger next year, we started with melon farm, then groundnut and yams. we were still on this and I must confess that she is hard working but pregnancy came and this girl started misbehaving, she will not follow me to the farm again and will not even cook for me. I dare not complain cos she will insult me seriously. sometimes, I will tell my sister to cook but this girl will not eat it because the food is bad.

Please I need advice on the way forward, I want to run away from home but she is pregnant, her people refused to help us too cos they warned her before.

pls advice me
If the farm land belongs to you, I will advise you sold part of it, start up business for yourself and your wife, also treat your ailment, when you become successful you can always buy more land for your farm business
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
exboyolu:

Okay.
I also don't know how to contact you.
May bz the admins can help link us together.
Looking forward.

I mentioned you on another thread. you can reply me there for my details or should I drop my phone number
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by fc450(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
PCSI:

Please run away and never come back.

You are coming online for advice.

Nkita
if that gal course am na straight goal oo, so don't give him such advice
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by miqos02(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
MONEY is the problem here bro. Try to get a job with your farm work.

udoji2021:

pls advice me
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
grailife:

If the farm land belongs to you, I will advise you sold part of it, start up business for yourself and your wife, also treat your ailment, when you become successful you can always buy more land for your farm business

Yes. I have many plots of land but it didn't belong to me completely cos I'm not the only son.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ayomosix:
my advice, never marry someone your parent wish is against

my parents were not against it.

it was her parents that kick against it initially
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Romanoff:
How do I even respond to this.

You married her cause she was caring and hardworking.

Things changed when she got pregnant. You what a pregnant woman to be following you to farm?

You didn't know she was setting you up when she was showing you care at the hospital? You no know say she just dey find husband by all means?

You knew you weren't financially capable of being married, you still allowed her push you even against the advice of her poor parents.

You done enter am na, face it alone.

Good luck o.
Hahahahahaha
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by viktor01(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Rubbish. Na una dey tolerate d nonsense naw. Mtcheeeew

As in ehn...If she nor see banana or suya for night, the pregnancy go abort?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by Simplythebest: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bro u have the answer of what u are looking for and i don't know why u are still complaining on a very nice woman that take u for who u are. You said she change after pregnant , why can't u see it as one of those things that come with pregnancy. You should try ur best to work more harder to be able to provide for ur family and take care of ur wife and ur unborn child am sure she will change back after she put to bed. I pray God will provide and give u the strength to overcome her stubbornness during this trying time. Pls don't lrave ur home and frustrate ur wife and ur unborn child.
Re: My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? by elbulk(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
udoji2021:

pls advice me
For Christ's sake, she's pregnant. Have you heard of what hormones do when a woman is pregnant? Can't you cook for the house? Is it right for her to be in the farm with pregnancy? Everyone handles pregnancy differently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / My Marriage - A Sinking Ship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.