Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) (5825 Views)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? / Are Akwa Ibom Girls The Best In Terms Of Relationship? / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by PCSI: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:

What the hell is wrong with this junkie? Na toto matter go kill u. Be like say u no get sense at all.. at all. 'EWU GAMBIA'. U dey try toast woman. If u like try all the nairaland girls dem go reject u. Broke ass niggar. See your dick like baby carrot.

Lmao...

Oga be calming down. Haba life is not too serious.

E b like say dis one pain u well well....

Nsi Nkita
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by zanshi: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
At the end of the day shishi fit no dey deir pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Kdon2: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
MrGrimm:
Let's do some calculations for the body count of runs girls. Let's put the price at 10,000 naira per man. For her to make 100,000 she must have slept with 10 men. For a 1000,000 - 100 men. For 10,000000 - 1000 men. I hope your beginning to see why I hate runs girls, this is excluding her transports and iPhones and all that, she'll probably sleep with double or triple the amount of men and continue sleeping around. 2000 - 3000 men.
Some men are okay with it. But I'm not, excluding the spiritual and physical implications which are in excess, she's usually psychologically damaged for life. Pls protect your children or sisters from being damaged by the evil in Nigeria.

Your calculation is faulty.
Most of them have regular customers. Over all they may have 50 to 100 men that bed them. Some girls who are not runs girl are worse in terms of body count than the hoes. But 1000 men is I think an exaggeration. Las las most men ll marry high body count girls from either of these two groups. cheesy I m not a fan though.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by ashawopikin(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Romanoff:

Unless you're a virgin marrying a virgin, you will either marry a coded runs girl or a refurbished one.

Since the world has decided that premarital sex is the order of the day, the recycling will continue.
Na runs girl him go still marry
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by adesile8697: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
What about runsboys, especially those set dat sleeps with sugar mummies.Besides those so called runs girls are getting .married every Saturday
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by ekene101: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
PCSI:

Your mates are calculating ROI but you are calculating body counts of ashana....

Allow your brain to work for a while....

Nkita
As he no come get roi,can you kindly add him to your own roi so he won't be idle counting runs girls Mr roi..
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by zanshi: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
They are becoming too much in our societies from Students, Enterprenuers, even folks who do business sef dey run p on a low by the side.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by neyohh: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
zanshi:
They are becoming too much in our societies from Students, Enterprenuers, even folks who do business sef dey run p on a low by the side.

You're right, too many. It's like almost everyone is doing it.

I used to think Hausa girls were different until ... Make i no talk everything. cheesy
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by zanshi: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
neyohh:

You're right, too many. It's like almost everyone is doing it.

I used to think Hausa girls were different until ... Make i no talk everything. cheesy

Those one's like coded language encrypt am with a smile.

Them go chase you afterwards you go tire.
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by neyohh: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
zanshi:

Those one's like coded language encrypt am with a smile.

Them go chase you afterwards you go tire.

But bro where are we going with this situation?

It's not normal for 80 percent of the girl's to be doing runs, right now as i dey type at least 5 k naija girls are on Instagram doing live sex videos.

How you reason am? , because the thing just dey confuse me
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by farem: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
₦10,000 for what? Anyways, whether you hate them or not, they will surely get married, and they ain't gonna marry ghosts. So finally, we all gonna end up with runs girls. Surprised? grin

You all?
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by rowland545(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

What did u see on my d.p.
What if am a dude like u
he's talking about ur big oranges ....I saw that too and I like them too
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by TheEnygma(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Romanoff:

For your information, my husband is the one and only man in my life and he's on Nairaland.

I can't say same for the females in your life and it doesn't change the fact that you'd likely end up with a runs girl.

Or that some or all the females in your life aren't runs girls and na one man go marry them.
Sorry let me rephrase.

FORMER runs girl spotted gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by folabayo(f): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
rowland545:
he's talking about ur big oranges ....I saw that too and I like them too

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
PCSI:

You this serial looser.

Na toto matter go kii u las las.

You are a result of failed leadership we experience in naija.

You wake go on line 2 gossip like a market woman.

Slow poke.

Nkita ule

Ehen...

Iyawo mi. My fine Oduduwa girl. Don't be like OP, am sure you can't b a dude.

BTW check your mail. I have a surprise for you.
surprise of di1ck.

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Romanoff(f): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheEnygma:

Sorry let me rephrase.

FORMER runs girl spotted gringringrin

Let me reiterate.

My husband is the only man I've ever been with.

Can you say same for your sisters?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Walkee: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
You have an even bigger problem with commas and figures
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by zanshi: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
neyohh:

But bro where are we going with this situation?

It's not normal for 80 percent of the girl's to be doing runs, right now as i dey type at least 5 k naija girls are on Instagram doing live sex videos.

How you reason am? , because the thing just dey confuse me

People future wife fa

You know what pisses me off about girls of this gen na sa you cannot correct them.

They would despise you afterwards see you as the enemy. That way no be life.

If you look babe whey from come from runs backhround she dey quick dey age.
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by neyohh: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
zanshi:

People future wife fa

You know what pisses me off about girls of this gen na sa you cannot correct them.

They would despise you afterwards see you as the enemy. That way no be life.

If you look babe whey from come from runs backhround she dey quick dey age.

True oh, they will curse you die.

Even if you wan assist them they won't accept.

I think everyone is comfortable with this new development , naija guy's will marry the prostitutes they created.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by zanshi: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
neyohh:

True oh, they will curse you die.

Even if you wan assist them they won't accept.

I think everyone is comfortable with this new development , naija guy's will marry the prostitutes they created.

It even breaks my heart more when i see fine drop gorgeous babes doing runs i went to a private uni and they still continue.

Like one of my friends say, some of them just want to be bad bitches.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by neyohh: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
zanshi:

It even breaks my heart more when i see fine drop gorgeous babes doing runs i went to a private uni and they still continue.

Like one of my friends say, some of them just want to be bad bitches.

Feast your eyes.

Real naija girls charging btwn 5k to 10k for online video, you can't imagine what they'll do for 50 k.

We all enjoy sex but there are limits.

Nice chatting bro.

Somebody will soon call us jobless agbayas grin

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by zanshi: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
neyohh:

Feast your eyes.

Real naija girls charging btwn 5k to 10k for online video, you can't imagine what they'll do for 50 k.

We all enjoy sex but there are limits.

Nice chatting bro.

Somebody will soon call us jobless agbayas grin

Based on street O.T whey i don attain unto street University for higher higher learning ehhn

Boy fit become bad smoke drink do all bad things and one day wake up and be like omo this is not life i need to straighten up.

But you see babe ehnn the moment she badd turn baddie that's all.

I am not saying that is always the case but heyy....

And woman no fit follow man dey do ruggedity up and down.

Body go tell on am.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Jeon(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2021
MrGrimm:
Let's do some calculations for the body count of runs girls. Let's put the price at 10,000 naira per man. For her to make 100,000 she must have slept with 10 men. For a 1000,000 - 100 men. For 10,000000 - 1000 men. I hope your beginning to see why I hate runs girls, this is excluding her transports and iPhones and all that, she'll probably sleep with double or triple the amount of men and continue sleeping around. 2000 - 3000 men.
Some men are okay with it. But I'm not, excluding the spiritual and physical implications which are in excess, she's usually psychologically damaged for life. Pls protect your children or sisters from being damaged by the evil in Nigeria.

How bodycounts do you have?
Before we begin
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by MrGrimm: 11:34pm On May 21, 2021
Jeon:

How bodycounts do you have?
Before we begin
I'm a good boy.
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:35am On May 22, 2021
PCSI:

Your mates are calculating ROI but you are calculating body counts of ashana....

Allow your brain to work for a while....

Nkita
I thought I am the only one who thought this is absurd.. The way people think these days beats my imagination
Re: Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) by Angrygoat: 4:08am On May 22, 2021
I hate them too and I dated one I really loved her.talked to her did every. She promised she will change but she's become worse. At age 26 body count don high. I left her to her faith. They are ll walking corpses and na ritualists go use dem pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Messi Fan, Miss Bum Bum Tattoos Lionel Messi's Face In... / Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money / Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.