Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? (61680 Views)

Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by chieni(f): 11:34pm On May 02, 2021
Rosement:
I am getting depressed that why I asked this question. I need advice on how to make my relationship work without sex, that's all.
If you are a Christian you will understand that being engaged in sex outside marriage is something God detests. Most times it could lead to spiritual consequences that might last for the rest of one's life.

Another thing is what if you give in and the relationship doesn't last. Because You've started on that note, there is a tendency to continue in that path. In other words you might give in to every dick and harry that comes your way. The right man who is meant for you will help uphold your principles.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 02, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?
Leave dating till u are ready for marriage and then loose ur vgc then undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by fidelson(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2021
If ladies can date without asking for money, i think guys can do without Sex. Take care of your bills, bring what you have to the table besides Sex then the relationship is solid like US dollar to naira.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by djgrafiti(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2021
@Op can you eat roasted yam without drinking water?.
If no then you have the answer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by SaintUlot: 4:04pm On May 04, 2021
Rosement:
I am getting depressed that why I asked this question. I need advice on how to make my relationship work without sex, that's all.

Date people of like minds, there are lots of guys looking for virgin ladies to settle down with. Define the relationship from the start and don't demand for money from your boyfriend.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Mrscarter(f): 3:10am On May 07, 2021
jmoore:

Sexy things indeed!!

You want to cook food without tasting it. That's the height of self deception.

Smh

Haha. Well a man dont mind the cooking if ur good at it. Plus its a comprimise.
But yeah u cant go that way forever.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by sirib85908: 3:19am On May 07, 2021
donbachi:
And why,will u date a guy and expect him not to ask for sex...na ur blood brother?pls,grow up.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by zabimaru: 6:13am On May 07, 2021
Since we are still on the Matter, lemme drop a few nuggets.

How many men will choose a 2020 brand new Camry over a heavily used and abused Nigerian used 2020 Gwagon to use for Life? A lot, probably.

How many men will choose a Brand New 2006 Camry over a heavily used and abused Nigerian used G Wagon to use for Life? A lot, probably.

How many men will choose a Nigerian Used and abused Camry over a heavily used and abused Nigerian used G Wagon to use for Life? A moderate few.

How many Nigerians will choose a 2020 brand new Camry over a 2020 brand new G Wagon to use for Life? An insignificant few.

What am I trying to say in essence? Be the 2020 G Wagon. Be tear rubber but still have all the features(skills and knowledge) of the latest model vehicles.

In the end, don't come and tell us to help you, that the vehicle you finally settled with doesn't move for more than 30secs and you didn't know because he was Nigerian used and you didn't test him before buying.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by ladypearlygold: 9:38am On May 27, 2021
What are you even saying? please if you have nothing to say just walka pass
zabimaru:

nothing like worthiness, Na Road? who issues the certificate? If you talk about religion, I can understand, but not worthiness!
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by annro101(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2021
Please anyone in lagos can assist me with accommodation or have any salon I can work for now . A friend invited me to lagos we agreed on accommodation and the rest. I have wasted my money. Now Nothing comes out since I came here. I have been feeding him and his girlfriend. Please try and help a brother. I'm a humblest person you won't regret knowing

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rita33(f): 10:27am On May 27, 2021
annro101:
Please anyone in lagos can assist me with accommodation or have any salon I can work for now . A friend invited me to lagos we agreed on accommodation and the rest. I have wasted my money. Now Nothing comes out since I came here. I have been feeding him and his girlfriend. Please try and help a brother. I'm a humblest person you won't regret knowing

Contact?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by NewDawn2O21: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Afolashade00:

That's simply interesting. Time will tell!
If you truly belong to this school of though, I commend you!
hi is your mailbox active?
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Afolashade00(f): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
hi is your mailbox active?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Pearlla(f): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?
Things has changed a lot, you rather be single Luke me, till the time comes.... Men are cruel.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by effixxyguy1: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
aktolly54:
its possible as long as you know throw any stupid billing, if you want to confirm whether the guy is generous or stingy ,ask him to send money to orphange but you dare bill him for any reason till wedding day. Even if your phone spoil or anything, ask your brother or father to get you another one
... Well said brother. As long as you know bill him, aunty he no go dare ask you for puna.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pearlla:
Break up once again,

Hi Pearl
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rocktation:
There are such men out there. I've known some. The big BUT is that they could secretly be cheating with someone else behind your back (not necessarily all would be like this, mind you...I always give benefits of doubt), especially the ones that see sex as snacks and if the relationship is long-term. But outside that, they'd do right by you and may really give up their wild ways, when it's time to wife you. So on your part, best be prepared mentally, 'cos you could be bound to notice certain shadiness and may need to start mastering the art of turning a blind eye.

Again, don't expect such a man to just let you be. He will keep asking and trying to get you to change your mind, touch you even, but that shouldn't warrant a breakup, unless you suspect he might use force somewhere down the line.

Incidentally, that kind of man may as well be the man you are with, right NOW.

Nice dear. I concur

How's your day going dear
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rocktation:
There are such men out there. I've known some. The big BUT is that they could secretly be cheating with someone else behind your back (not necessarily all would be like this, mind you...I always give benefits of doubt), especially the ones that see sex as snacks and if the relationship is long-term. But outside that, they'd do right by you and may really give up their wild ways, when it's time to wife you. So on your part, best be prepared mentally, 'cos you could be bound to notice certain shadiness and may need to start mastering the art of turning a blind eye.

Again, don't expect such a man to just let you be. He will keep asking and trying to get you to change your mind, touch you even, but that shouldn't warrant a breakup, unless you suspect he might use force somewhere down the line.

Nice dear. I concur

How's your week going dear
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rocktation:

Nice reply dear. I concur

You must have a lot of experience.

I really respect you so much dear

How's your week going dear
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to you all.

To those that I have offended, I am very sorry.
I ❤ you all and Jesus ❤❤❤❤❤❤s you more.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2021
Thank you Jesus

The owner of my soul

Alpha Omega

You are worthy to be praised

In all generation

There is No One like You

Alpha Omega

You are worthy to be praised
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2021
aktolly54:
its possible as long as you know throw any stupid billing, if you want to confirm whether the guy is generous or stingy ,ask him to send money to orphange but you dare bill him for any reason till wedding day. Even if your phone spoil or anything, ask your brother or father to get you another one
I swear, ask the guy to send the money to the orphanage if you want to know how generous and stingy he is.
Don't ask him for anything, not even an office pin. Wait until he marries you before you starts billing him.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Ixua:

I swear, ask the guy to send the money to the orphanage if you want to know how generous and stingy he is.
Don't ask him for anything, not even an office pin. Wait until he marries you before you starts billing him.
Thanks for the advice. Merry Christmas, I ❤ you and Jesus ❤❤❤❤❤s you more.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:
Anyway, the both of us are not broke, we exchange gifts on special occasions. I use to prepare food and take it down to his office to surprise him.
I am in a healthy relationship, we treat each other with respect but the problem is we agreed to wait till our wedding night but now he is suggesting that we start having MouthAction.
Perhaps, he does not understand that I'm not trying to keep my hymen intact, I take fornication as a sin

Just listen to yourself. You usually take food to his office to surprise him.
I hope that it is the same food that you usually demand from him.
You ladies think you are very smart. But I thank God that there guys who are countering you people.
Most ladies usually give cheap things like boxers, singlet, food etc to guys but demand expensive things like iphone, diamond ring etc. from them.
That is how a lady I was not even attracted to was busy telling me that she considers me as a friend. Brought food to my house one day. I told her straight up that I don't appreciate ladies except my sister and mother, giving me food because it comes with either a trick or a hidden obligation. Na so I collect the food, thank am since she had already brought the food. Then I come pour am for our waste bin.
Food? That is what you are offering me, after that you would come and ask me for iPhone.
Me where done bench my elder sister, then come dey compete with my mama in cooking things.
Babe, if you don't want to have sex.
Don't be in a relationship, don't ask a guy for as much as a pin.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ixua:

Just listen to yourself. You usually take food to his office to surprise him.
I hope that it is the same food that you usually demand from him.
You ladies think you are very smart. But I thank God that there guys who are countering you people.
Most ladies usually give cheap things like boxers, singlet, food etc to guys but demand expensive things like iphone, diamond ring etc. from them.
That is how a lady I was not even attracted to was busy telling me that she considers me as a friend. Brought food to my house one day. I told her straight up that I don't appreciate ladies except my sister and mother, giving me food because it comes with either a trick or a hidden obligation. Na so I collect the food, thank am since she had already brought the food. Then I come pour am for our waste bin.
Food? That is what you are offering me, after that you would come and ask me for iPhone.
Me where done bench my elder sister, then come dey compete with my mama in cooking things.
Babe, if you don't want to have sex.
Don't be in a relationship, don't ask a guy for as much as a pin.
Thanks again for the advice bro but I have never even demanded anything from any guy. I am an independent lady, I have own personal business and I am contented with what I have. Once again, Merry Christmas to you. Do have a nice day.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
My first boyfriend just gave me a Christmas gift this morning. He sent money to me, I opened my phone and saw the alert this morning. Anyway, it is an annual thing because my dad is my first boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by omotola90(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
INCREDIBLE007:
stick to your status quo

don't yield to to pressure

virginity might have been rubbished under various guise in today's world but GOD honours it
sex is meant for marriage
best comment on the thread
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by omotola90(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Posotome:
If she is not sleeping with you , i mean if she is not fxcking you 24/7

then she is fxcking another man and you are a simp

FORGET ABOUT VIRGINS, MY GRANDMA TOO ONCE WAS A VIRGIN, HOLY MARY TOO WAS A VIRGIN

holy lord undecided.... really
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by omotola90(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Romanoff:

If your reason for keeping yourself is to honour God, God will lead a godly man to you who Loves Him enough to love and wait till you're married.

You shouldn't bring topics like this to Nairaland, all you'll find are hungry Lions looking for new recruits and whom to devour.
another sensible comment....
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Pearlla(f): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi Pearl
Hi
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Lordedifice1: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Love is practically proven
Not i love you i love you for mouth
So you date someone and you guys will just start looking at each other like morons.
If you cant attest to the things that follows when dating i think you shouldn't have anything to do with dating.
So stay off

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.