Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? (61690 Views)

Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by jasminer: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

Nairaland is the worst place to get an answer but I will tell you this for free, 98% of those asking you for a relationship want to have sex with you and when they see that you're not in for that, some go the extra mile by asking you to marry them.

I will also tell you that there are celibate guys who won't ask you for sex or even accept it and won't cheat on you. Pray and ask God to lead them to you cus they're not many.

Keep what you have, sex is a convenant, an exchange, any man who really loves you will respect your decision and if they leave, it's because what they wanted in the first place was sex and you don't want to end up with a man that needs sex like it's oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Pearlla:

Hi

You're so super beautiful Pearl
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?
If the love between both of you is genuine and you both are sincere and have each other alone without any secret lover or relationship, many guys can date you without sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by omolasho: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Rosement:

Why can't girls date without asking for money? Yes, either directly or indirectly, never receive or demand money from your guy. Politely turn it down even if he "insists", then you becomes a special breed before him.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
DanyBright:

If the love between both of you is genuine and you both are sincere and have each other alone without any secret lover or relationship, many guys can date you without sex.
You are absolutely right. If he really cared about me and loved me as much as he claimed, he would have been ready to wait. The good thing is, I found a better guy.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Hoodyrich(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Because its like eating jollof rice without meat
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by shege45: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rosement:

You are absolutely right. If he really cared about me and loved me as much as he claimed, he would have been ready to wait. The good thing is, I found a better guy.
so you haven’t given this new guy
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rosement(f): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
shege45:
so you haven’t given this new guy
Yes, he is very responsible and understanding. I respect him a lot because he is not unnecessary bossy, my opinion matters to him. After we discussed the issue and we agreed, he did not bring up the subject again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / I Felt Cheated By My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.