Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? (61776 Views)

Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Opirlo: 10:47am On May 01, 2021
Nonsense, I can't take a risk. What if after we got married nd I found out u don't have pussy or hole under ur legs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by tosik(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2021
Unitedabby:
Smart answer bro! I hail �
Thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by aktolly54(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2021
Ozoben:

Hello, my friend.Don't mind people telling you to grant his(your bf) request.keep yourself.If he truly loves has he said,why is it that he is not matured enough to have control over his urges for sex before marriage,why is it that he lacks the very ability to endure,why is he thinking like a cock(only to think about sex,and wanting to have it at a boiling temperature),why has he failed to think like an organized and responsible being nowing fully well that humans are not animals.There are certain process we are meant to go through and time to wait for before sex, I mean the one ordained by God, comes to play.This is how he convinced other virgins like you, and after having his way through them, dropped them.Ask him, and if he is really sincere, you will get to find out that you are not even the fifth person he has damaged their lives all in the name of broken relationship (we broke up,as the say at the end of the story).see, you better run for your life.He just wants to have a taste of you,that's all.After that, you fade before his eyes.Then you eyes would be opened that you were not truly loves by him.Don't mind people telling you to open up to him.Those telling you to do don't even remember the word virginity,they don't even know whether it still exists because the lost their long ago even before they came to true maturity.There nothing in this world you can use to convince them about the evils of premarital sex because they like it,want it and always die to have it.The is the only reason why they are into many relationships.My friend, see your councilor, your mum or even your pastor for better advice.They in the best position to offer such, and not so many under 20s and 25s with corrupt mentality here.God bless for remaining a virgin until now.Your reward is with God, and even with the husband that would see and take you the way you are.
well done sir, I know where you are coming from and don't bother quote any bible verse because its obvious you don't understand how this girl of nowadays think and reason. Keeping virginity is good if the girl in question isn't the type that always demand for money for hair every month, school fee Pa lava , house rent Pa lava and after everything the girl will say her pastor said they are not compatible, abeg who lose? You don't understand this street and for your mind ,everything is written in bible abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2021
Thats why its important to have a Godly man who will understand your stance....
Is it by force to marry him? is he the only man on earth or you are just attracted to dollar? dollar has rise now i understand.
If you want to keep yourself holy...and undefiled till marriage no be beans... you must pay the price.
Im 28 and a virgin... People say alot of things about not man enough to talk to a woman.. this that...
But Im not ready... I have a plan for my life...and i want to follow that.
I want to tell you this from my heart...i have had alot of lucrative opportunities to date girls from rich home.
Hebrew 10:36
Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.

If you will endure you will find someone who will carry your mentality and even better than that man.

I have seen girls close to me who made this deal with thier boyfriend no touch till marriage.

Its not about how rich the guy is...
Milan and Brazil player Kaka a former World player of the year and world cup winner.. went without sex till he got married so its not impossible to find this kind of men...

Thou once in a while there will be temptation and test from the devil...but if you want it you can get it.

Its a command from God which is not impossible.
Its a level of spiritual depth

And i can tell you something that I have witness from my celibacy is that when i ask God for something maybe in prayer or fasting it always come faster than i expect. ...

When I sin too the punishment comes just as faster.
So You get a certain level of closeness to God and he will show you alot about different angles of life.

Stay bless.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by aktolly54(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2021
Fastlinkpro:
Is because of things like this, this conversation is just today.
imagine? And this one too will claim NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ABI
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by puretayo(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2021
grin
aktolly54:
its possible as long as you know throw any stupid billing, if you want to confirm whether the guy is generous or stingy ,ask him to send money to orphange but you dare bill him for any reason till wedding day. Even if your phone spoil or anything, ask your brother or father to get you another one
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Denko2721987(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2021
U dont expect to swim without getting wet.. So if u dont wanna get wet, stay out of the water entirely.. Shey u get my drift..
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by AntiNigerian: 11:35am On May 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Divorce is not so easy
actually it is.. prenuptial agreement makes it so
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Freelancer2020(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2021
benpuzzy:
Good bless you, just the exact question i wanted to ask.

Amen sir, that is the bitter truth, you see that nobody has been able to give an answer

they want true love but at the same time, they believe they have to earn simply because they're dating you, just as if they are selling love

they never ready
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Telstar: 11:55am On May 01, 2021
Afolashade00:

Hmmm! How are you so sure about that?
So you are,what lol?
Coz I can feel it. Real guys don't talk like that. cool
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Telstar: 11:56am On May 01, 2021
Romanoff:

That's an inappropriate question to ask a woman.
Nothing wrong with it. It's either you tell me or you keep quiet. wink
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Telstar: 11:57am On May 01, 2021
maslow:
Bros you are baaad and very wicked grin In fact you are a hoodlum lol.

But you are very correct

grin grin grin

Hahaha. I used to be a bad boy but now I'm not too sure. undecided
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Romanoff(f): 12:08pm On May 01, 2021
Telstar:
Nothing wrong with it. It's either you tell me or you keep quiet. wink

There's everything wrong with it. Know this and learn from it.

Unless you're super close, it's inappropriate. A faceless forum isn't an excuse.

Bye.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Telstar: 12:11pm On May 01, 2021
Romanoff:

There's everything wrong with it. Know this and learn from it.

Unless you're super close, it's inappropriate. A faceless forum isn't an excuse.

Bye.
I know you're very shy but it's okay.

Bye too. cheesy
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by princessdeo(f): 12:18pm On May 01, 2021
If he loves you and wants to settle down with you truly, knowing that you're indeed a virgin, he will never leave you or force you to have sex with him. though he may have desire to have sex with you atimes when you are both alone, but if truly he loves you deeply he will wait without pressuring you.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by biggy26: 12:21pm On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?
Don't! Men easily move to the next. If he loves you he should marry you.
Cos everyone is doing it doesn't mean you should.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by princessdeo(f): 12:22pm On May 01, 2021
Don't forget that GOD values your virginity either you are a man or a woman, sexual immorality is a sin and GOD hates filthiness.

Stay pure.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by aktolly54(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2021
aidameoryou:

so after your virginity what next?
you are reserved a place right beside Gods dining table
this is funny man, her sit reserve next to Abraham our father of Faith

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by godliman: 12:32pm On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I'm financially independent
My sister it is great to know you are sexually pure at 25. For you to preserve your virginity till marriage, the kind of man you chose matter. If that white guy cannot wait for wedding, let him go. Inability to wait is already a bad sign. This kind of man will not be faithful tomorrow. In today's world a man that can wait for you can only be found in serious conservative churches and with must prayer. If you rush into marriage you may rush out.
Someone has this to say
" Don't let sex make you a mother
When love has not made you a wife" Stand your ground and God will stand with you. Don't listen to perverts. I am sure you didn't keep yourself all these years only to fumble before marriage. There are a few good men who will wait, may God link you to one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by ILuvMerije(f): 12:38pm On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I am getting depressed that why I asked this question. I need advice on how to make my relationship work without sex, that's all.

My dear, maintain your stand and be proud of yourself, God will bring the guy that will value you and what you stand for. Remember, if you give in doesn't mean that he'll marry you.
My question is, how long do you want to keep giving in? If you should give in to the pressure today and tomorrow the relationship breaks, how many will you give in to before marriage?. It still the same spoilt children that will be asking of body count tomorrow.

Say NO to pre-marital sex.

And to the guys ranting about money ish, please how much have you given that we won't hear word? Do you know that there are alot of girls who takes care of their boyfriends finances and they do not make noise about it. Small change that you give a girl, the neighborhood won't hear word again.

It's a pity how we've thrown values to the dogs. If you're spoilt must you corrupt others?

Warning: nobody should quote my post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 01, 2021
Rosement:
I'm a virgin, I don't want to have sex until my wedding night. I'm a Nigerian but my bf is a white guy, he told me he loves and he wants to marry me but he wants us to start having sex while we are dating. I tired of breaking up for this same reason. What do I do?

Don't have sex with him. Preserve your virginity. He can break it and still not marry you. If he truely loves you he will wait. I am a man and I know what I am saying.
Virginity is a great honor to whoever eventually marries you and you will carry the prestige before your husband for life.

There are still people dating without sex. Very faithful and committed to God and to themselves.

You can still meet your like, a man who will love and ever cherish you for this decision of no sex before marriage.

Don't be decieved, virginity carries great honor and prestige. Guard and preserve it with all your energy. Add chastity to it if it's not there.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by ILuvMerije(f): 12:40pm On May 01, 2021
Dvin:

Don't have sex with him. Preserve your virginity. He can break it and still not marry you. If he truely loves you he will wait. I am a man and I know what I am saying.
Virginity is a great honor to whoever eventually marries you and you will carry the prestige before your husband for life.

There are still people dating without sex. Very faithful and committed to God and to themselves.

You can still meet your like, a man who will love and ever cherish you for this decision of no sex before marriage.

Don't be decieved, virginity carries great honor and prestige. Guard and preserve it with all your energy. Add chastity to it if it's not there.
God bless you.

God bless you.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by gidiboy1(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2021
Rosement:

What is Dating without Sex? Don't date then stay like that na, what nonsense.. thats ow dey keep saying rubissh after u will hear the shock of your life later...she don abort 10times still dey claim virgin.. no make me vex this afternoon Nonsense angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by profsomebody(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2021
By "sex" here, do you mean only penis-vagina sex or all forms of sexual acts?
Rosement:
I am getting depressed that why I asked this question. I need advice on how to make my relationship work without sex, that's all.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2021
ILuvMerije:

God bless you.
Bless you too. Read your nice counsel.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by TheOnlyUyai(f): 12:58pm On May 01, 2021
emmyN:

Oh, what a pity. Please consult with TheOnlyUyai ASAP, she is a serial virgin cheesy

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by fatymore(f): 1:22pm On May 01, 2021
IYANGBALI:
I’m looking for mynd44, ajepako, vickyrotex, funjosh, funkebabee, seunmohmoh, bola146, folake4u, Bimiafashion and fatymore. Na for this kind thread person go find them. Mtcheeeeeeweeeeeew!

Oni problem tongue
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Rocktation(f): 1:38pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
Rocktation,

hi, permit me interview you on Nairaland. Been running some interviews with Nairaland members.

You can check my topics.

Thanks, but I'll pass. Probably because I've been interviewed a couple of times in the past already and don't want to constantly update my story here or have people memorize it.
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Bedrooomsecret: 1:39pm On May 01, 2021
Any guy who has tasted sex won't like to stop.
That's the simple truth.
Date church guys, most of them do not ask for sex.
Do not give out your virginity due to pressure from guys. The one who will appreciate you will find you
Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by confirmedniggae: 2:07pm On May 01, 2021
SportsHD:
Wait for a person that's trusting and patient enough to wait till your wedding night.

If na me maami, I for don dump your ass for hitting me with tha virgin bull shet. Not cos I'm cruel, but because i once trusted a girl, she said she was a virgin and i later found out she's feasting on regular bbc on the weekends while i was simping for her.

like naira marley would say-
to ba doko wa ma lole.
I trust less nowadays.
#monsters they made.
Whew!grin

can i even stop laughing?

to ba doko wa ma lole. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by danietohbadt(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Unitedabby post=101281309][/quote]

Lol... na food wey pass food

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? by Ghostofsparta1(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2021
Can girls date guys that doesn't have dick or even small and inactive dick?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.