Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion (4744 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Useless?? / Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
nah

U said most niggas love hanging with fellow guys rather than girls
Yea and I'm not backing out of that claim.
Having a guy's time is more fulfilling than trying hard not to be labeled attention killer in the relationship.
Babes comes and may go but those guys are and have been there in rough and hard times
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by legallyminded: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Accept this clap offering for your simping stupidity. Oh your manhood needs to be called to question.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Onliie(m): 5:32am On May 02, 2021
Women are like trophy, they don't deserve you, you deserve them.
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Pepecushy(m): 5:40am On May 02, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
but wait ooh shebi na woman born u
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Chig123: 6:09am On May 02, 2021
How can 95% disagree with your opinion and you still believe you are making sense?

Are you saying, a woman has nothing more to offer a man aside from sex, presence and laughter? To me, I believe these are the core values you expect from a woman at your own level. I don't know your age but as you grow older in life, you will understand that you need more women with brain around you than breast shocked shocked shocked
Ngozi Okonjo iweala is also a woman.I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Chig123: 6:23am On May 02, 2021
Pepecushy:
but wait ooh shebi na woman born u

That's not even the point. Girls of nowadays flaunt their body allover as if that is their only selling point. Women of our generation have sexualized their body in a very dangerous way and that is why rape cases is on the increase.

Girls should as a matter of urgency, pay more attention in improving themselves. A real man, want a woman with real values. Her body will fade away but her core values will ever remain.
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by bobowaja(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2021
Crystalom3:
I've been coming across various posts on this forum about how women and mostly women are useless and why men should avoid them at all cost.

This is not only a nairaland plaque. It is also on twitter with traces on Facebook.

In my honest opinion I do not see women or Nigeria girls as useless. Rather I see people who understand their values and exploit it to the fullest.

For instance, when we ask what a woman has to offer in a relationship, a lot of us do not know that the answer to that question is very obvious. But because we are asking the wrong question, we get the wrong answers.

A woman does not have to bring anything tangible to the table. Hear me out please. If a woman must bring something tangible to the table, then you must ask yourself why you keep preparing lines, working hard to get a girl's attention who you are confused has nothing tangible to offer you.

First off, you are not doing a woman a favour by liking her, asking her out or taking her places. She was on her own, then you saw something you love, a value which you liked and made you to approach her.

Herself being a woman is a value. This is why it is often hard for a woman to walk up to a man to toast him on her own. In doing so, she is declaring that she has no inherent value and automatically becomes the one to work hard to measure up to your standards.

Women have an inherent value just as you as a man have an inherent strength and do not need much workout to beat almost 80% of women on earth in a fight.

As such, they have themselves to offer in a relationship. Not just their body but their presence, laughter, conversations and smiles.

Trust me those things are what your money can never buy and if you have ever been loved truly b a woman you'll understand this to the fullest.
How can I unread this shit?
If the op is a man... Then he has a rare type of simp symptoms.

Wrong thread

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2021
bobowaja:

How can I unread this shit?
If the op is a man... Then he has a rare type of simp symptoms.

Wrong thread
Mr alpha man. Shey na girls de toast you abi na you de toast them?
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2021
Chig123:
How can 95% disagree with your opinion and you still believe you are making sense?

Are you saying, a woman has nothing more to offer a man aside from sex, presence and laughter? To me, I believe these are the core values you expect from a woman at your own level. I don't know your age but as you grow older in life, you will understand that you need more women with brain around you than breast shocked shocked shocked
Ngozi Okonjo iweala is also a woman.I rest my case.
95% disagreeing does not mean anything.

All they ever do is insult or try to shame you into accepting their position on the matter.

Hardly a reason for any thinking person to conclude on a matter
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by jibrilELsudan: 7:59am On May 02, 2021
YOU ARE VERY STUPID. NIGERIAN GIRLS/WOMEN ARE THE MOST USELESS ON THIS PLANET. THEY ARE ALL ASHAWOS AND WILL FVCK ANYTHING SO LONG AS THE PRICE IS RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2021
jibrilELsudan:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID. NIGERIAN GIRLS/WOMEN ARE THE MOST USELESS ON THIS PLANET. THEY ARE ALL ASHAWOS AND WILL FVCK ANYTHING SO LONG AS THE PRICE IS RIGHT.
but they are not fvcking you grin
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Snow02: 10:53am On May 02, 2021
Crystalom3:
I've been coming across various posts on this forum about how women and mostly women are useless and why men should avoid them at all cost.

This is not only a nairaland plaque. It is also on twitter with traces on Facebook.

In my honest opinion I do not see women or Nigeria girls as useless. Rather I see people who understand their values and exploit it to the fullest.

For instance, when we ask what a woman has to offer in a relationship, a lot of us do not know that the answer to that question is very obvious. But because we are asking the wrong question, we get the wrong answers.

A woman does not have to bring anything tangible to the table. Hear me out please. If a woman must bring something tangible to the table, then you must ask yourself why you keep preparing lines, working hard to get a girl's attention who you are confused has nothing tangible to offer you.

First off, you are not doing a woman a favour by liking her, asking her out or taking her places. She was on her own, then you saw something you love, a value which you liked and made you to approach her.

Herself being a woman is a value. This is why it is often hard for a woman to walk up to a man to toast him on her own. In doing so, she is declaring that she has no inherent value and automatically becomes the one to work hard to measure up to your standards.

Women have an inherent value just as you as a man have an inherent strength and do not need much workout to beat almost 80% of women on earth in a fight.

As such, they have themselves to offer in a relationship. Not just their body but their presence, laughter, conversations and smiles.

Trust me those things are what your money can never buy and if you have ever been loved truly b a woman you'll understand this to the fullest.
such a stupid simp thread

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by VTJN(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2021
CsRockefeller:

You are delusional. "Women are the final reward"? shocked
You must be a man who fantasizes about women always.
the op is on point
women sure have inherent value!
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by VTJN(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2021
Crystalom3:
they are the final reward.

Kings have been chosen the prettiest women for ages and till date, Ned nwoko will choose Regina Daniel over your sisters just as she would choose him over you.
interesting!

you made a solid point Man!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by VTJN(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
horlahwaley:
OP, continue worshipping women now, no one will tell you to stop. Meanwhile. I am in that stage of my life where i think apart for procreation, no need of engaging in any form of relationship, and to tell you i dnt chase woman the current girl did the chase i only showed interest.
interesting!

You must be Bill gate or Dangote's son!
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
The kind of rubbish people come here to type is astounding,so because she's a woman she instantly has value undecided and you even went further to say more stupid things like she brings presence,laughter,smiles and conversations undecided so your fellow guys that bring all these things are useless because they are not women undecided
Bro, the laugh you get from conversing with a genuine lady (not gold diggers) strikes differently o...

Just knowing a lady genuinely loves you, improves mental health and productivity!!!!!

Note: I'm talking about real ladies not gold diggers.
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
The kind of rubbish people come here to type is astounding,so because she's a woman she instantly has value undecided and you even went further to say more stupid things like she brings presence,laughter,smiles and conversations undecided so your fellow guys that bring all these things are useless because they are not women undecided

My gee ..
I read the rubbish he wrote and couldn't help but laugh..
The boy na big time Ode..
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2021
Crystalom3:

Bro you've said the blatant truth..

But men should still take caution Sha... like a ladies body shouldn't be why you wan to be with her...

For me, quietness ( not pretense), Book smart are some of the things I'll consider when I'm ready for relationship!!!

Once again, In all we do guys, let our brain lead!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 02, 2021
blazepascal:
women aren't useless but if u ain't careful they will manipulate you ..gone are the days of simping. a wise knows that making money should be the priority
Exactly, women aren't useless.. Men should just pray to universe and thread with caution, so as to avoid been manipulated by the bad eggs among them ( hoes, runs girls, gold diggers, etc.)
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by MJBOLT: 3:33pm On May 02, 2021
I hope you know gold diggers on average tend to be more beautiful, intelligent and seductive than the average or genuine lady,so how will you tell them apart through convo alone undecided

Hammyaladin:
Bro, the laugh you get from conversing with a genuine lady (not gold diggers) strikes differently o...

Just knowing a lady genuinely loves you, improves mental health and productivity!!!!!

Note: I'm talking about real ladies not gold diggers.
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
I hope you know gold diggers on average tend to be more beautiful, intelligent and seductive than the average or genuine lady,so how will you tell them apart through convo alone undecided

Oh boy!!! It's nawt going to be easy to do that , but All in all, may we locate genuine ladies that will play tremendous positive parts in our lives..
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by DMerciful(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2021
You only see what your eyes want to see. Unless you're not handsome or intelligent else at least 40% of the girls you've dated would do the chasing. Go figure!
Crystalom3:
All I see is insult upon insult with no concrete argument.

Is the end goal to shame me into accepting your position on the matter?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Hogan17: 4:27pm On May 02, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
Ma guy I've been expecting your comment since, pls next time don't be long on stupid posts like this
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by DirtyBoxer(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2021
RENOWNED2:
This is the stupidest shit i have read in a long time and i have read some pretty stupid shit lately.
I'm glad I didn't read it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex / She Used To Be A Flirt And I Slept With Her, Now My Friend Plans To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.