Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion (4736 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Useless?? / Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Thermodynamics(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Crystalom3:
Well, you've finally become what you read. No offense.
Mad oooh grin
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by zagorakis(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
@ op, this is exactly how one ezeemmanuel started before he took TRP, and now he has seen the light.

hopefully u ll see the light too
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
RENOWNED2:
I know you are female. You even created other monikers replying yourself. Now, look where your narcissism, low self esteem and quest for validation has left you; creating stupid threads on nairaland and embarassing your lineage. Them tell you say ashawo no be work, you no gree.
Do you know how ridiculous you sound since I'm a guy reading and replying this?
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by blazepascal(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
women aren't useless but if u ain't careful they will manipulate you ..gone are the days of simping. a wise knows that making money should be the priority

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by lasisi69(f): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
do we not have women chasing after men,is it not the same women that you claim have value that come online complaining about "how they can't find a man", these same women constantly talk about how they need a man in their lives grin the same women are the ones putting on make up, putting on body revealing clothes,fake hair just to grab the attention of men grin but according to you they don't chase men.If the presence of a man means nothing to women, they wouldn't be the biggest patrons of plastic surgery and cosmetic.

finish him....

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Posotome: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Chai then don do this guy strong thing

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by phazotron(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Evolutionlove:
A SIMP and his money are soon parted.....

Leave these idiots

When girls go use them shine dem go come dey ask for relationship advice

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by phazotron(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Casham:
I totally disagree with this. All of the girls I've dated so far except one did the chasing and approaching. We talk of women as if they are the final reward for a man's hardwork. As if their presence is all you need. Talks like that makes it look like they are doing the man a favor if they "agree" to date or marry him. I will say it is our culture that makes it seem that way. The truth is that it is the man doing her a favor. The earlier we accept this truth, the better for our children.

Nigerian girls are useless but Nigerian guys are dumb to be honest. For someone to write this then there's something wrong upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by womenareapess: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
I've been coming across various posts on this forum about how women and mostly women are useless and why men should avoid them at all cost.

This is not only a nairaland plaque. It is also on twitter with traces on Facebook.

In my honest opinion I do not see women or Nigeria girls as useless. Rather I see people who understand their values and exploit it to the fullest.

For instance, when we ask what a woman has to offer in a relationship, a lot of us do not know that the answer to that question is very obvious. But because we are asking the wrong question, we get the wrong answers.

A woman does not have to bring anything tangible to the table. Hear me out please. If a woman must bring something tangible to the table, then you must ask yourself why you keep preparing lines, working hard to get a girl's attention who you are confused has nothing tangible to offer you.

First off, you are not doing a woman a favour by liking her, asking her out or taking her places. She was on her own, then you saw something you love, a value which you liked and made you to approach her.

Herself being a woman is a value. This is why it is often hard for a woman to walk up to a man to toast him on her own. In doing so, she is declaring that she has no inherent value and automatically becomes the one to work hard to measure up to your standards.

Women have an inherent value just as you as a man have an inherent strength and do not need much workout to beat almost 80% of women on earth in a fight.

As such, they have themselves to offer in a relationship. Not just their body but their presence, laughter, conversations and smiles.

Trust me those things are what your money can never buy and if you have ever been loved truly b a woman you'll understand this to the fullest.
confederate SIMP undecided

just wanted to know which cave you came out from?

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by jimmychang: 1:38am On Apr 30, 2021
I need to get out of this thread before i become infected with the simp disease grin grin
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Burgerlomo: 1:43am On Apr 30, 2021
cool

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by ZiiVentures: 2:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
there you get it wrong again.

A woman wearing fake whatever is accentuating her assets just as a man makes more money to upgrade his looks.

Clearly, you've never heard men say a girl is out of their league not because she has money but because of her looks?
A woman is a value by herself. That's why you'll continue chasing them forever.

You're really high on weed bro. Easy with that shit! It ain't helping.

But seriously, if a woman is a value by herself just as you said then don't you think? She's basically a commodity and nothing else? Well, that's how our ancestors see women. Nothing more than commodities to be bought. Hey. See we're on a different paradigm. this is 21st century. Women need to act up. They're not liabilities. They should see themselves as assets in a man's life. What stops them from helping a man to build up his investment strategies, linking him up with connections in life, encouraging him to take bold steps in life and standing by him even when he makes business mistakes and fails?

As a lady, if you expect me to be chasing after you because of your smiles, laughter, and conversation. You are on your own. My time and business are really demanding for me to do shit. So don't be deceived by this op. Be smart!

Now op, like I said before, you're high on weed!

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2021
ZiiVentures:

You're really high on weed bro. Easy with that shit! It ain't helping.

But seriously, if a woman is a value by herself just as you said then don't you think? She's basically a commodity and nothing else? Well, that's how our ancestors see women. Nothing more than commodities to be bought. Hey. See we're on a different paradigm. this is 21st century. Women need to act up. They're not liabilities. They should see themselves as assets in a man's life. What stops them from helping a man to build up his investment strategies, linking him up with connections in life, encouraging him to take bold steps in life and standing by him even when he makes business mistakes and fails?

As a lady, if you expect me to be chasing after you because of your smiles, laughter, and conversation. You are on your own. My time and business are really demanding for me to do shit. So don't be deceived by this op. Be smart!

Now op, like I said before, you're high on weed!
insult and insult just to shame me. Anyways, everything you listed women already does it, so what's your point?
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 5:55am On Apr 30, 2021
womenareapess:
confederate SIMP undecided

just wanted to know which cave you came out from?
looks like Redpill is a disease. One that insults men, shame them into accepting a particular argument.

That's all everyone is doing on this thread. No concrete argument just insult. But I won't be shamed into accepting a point until I get a concrete evidence.

jimmychang
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by pizzzy(m): 6:07am On Apr 30, 2021
Op is obviously high on cheap drugs. Every man is not lucky to be in a relationship with a good woman. The issue I have with most guys is when they have a good woman in their lives they will automatically think that whoever is complaining about his own woman doesn't know how to play his cards in the dating game. If you've never met or dated a useless Nigeria girl thank God for your life. We are taking about core values op is mentioning presence, laughter, conversation and smile as values. Anyways a fly will always support the shit.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2021
pizzzy:
Op is obviously high on cheap drugs. Every man is not lucky to be in a relationship with a good woman. The issue I have with most guys is when they have a good woman in their lives they will automatically think that whoever is complaining about his own woman doesn't know how to play his cards in the dating game. If you've never met or dated a unless Nigeria girl thank God for your life. We are taking about core values op is mentioning presence, laughter, conversation and smile as values. Anyways a fly will always support the shit.
Redpillers are just too empty. Insult before they say anything. Insult when they say what they want to say and then insult when they conclude.

Is that all Redpill is about, browbeat men till they accept your position on a matter?
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Antiochus(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2021
You are entitled to your own opinion about women. So everyone should work out his own perception about women. If you wana remain a Simp and a slave to a woman all in the name of they have "inherent values" that distinct them it's your own decision, your life your destiny. I thank God for the redpill.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by jimmychang: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
looks like Redpill is a disease. One that insults men, shame them into accepting a particular argument.

That's all everyone is doing on this thread. No concrete argument just insult. But I won't be shamed into accepting a point until I get a concrete evidence.

jimmychang

If you dey find concrete evidence go buy cement grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by doubleE70: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2021
whether you like it or not Nigerian girls are usel**s..... all of them

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2021
jimmychang:

If you dey find concrete evidence go buy cement grin grin grin
weak. As all your other lines
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by pizzzy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
Redpillers are just too empty. Insult before they say anything. Insult when they say what they want to say and then insult when they conclude.

Is that all Redpill is about, browbeat men till they accept your position on a matter?
echoke grin grin grin it's because of people like you that woman think that just showing up is enough to offer in relationship while they expect the man to provide heaven and earth for them.If no be the effects of cheap drugs how can you mention smile as something a woman can offer in relationship, something that a year old baby can also give without breaking a sweat

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
pizzzy:
echoke grin grin grin it's because of people like you that woman think that just showing up is enough to offer in relationship while they expect the man to provide heaven and earth for them.If no be the effects of cheap drugs how can you mention smile as something a woman can offer in relationship, something that a year old baby can also give without breaking a sweat
Well you need a woman to get that year old baby
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by pizzzy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
true talk �
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
pizzzy:
The OP is female, don't waste your keyboard.
The emotions that saturates her comments gave her away.
Maybe the BF recently turned redpill and she's here to protest undecided

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Madam OP, I'm not a rp but your write-up is devoid of logic. Maybe you watch too much fairly tale movies. Women are not useless but the whole smile, chatting and bla bla bla you crowned them makes me sick. Most guys fancy being with their homies more than their babes cus guys are more real.
Ladies are just dramas that get boring with time. The pretence is just too freaking much, hence a guy will wake up and start asking if his babe was the same person he chyked.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
BABYharder:

The OP is female, don't waste your keyboard.
The emotions that saturates her comments gave her away.
Maybe the BF recently turned redpill and she's here to protest undecided
Do you know how ridiculous it sound to say I'm a woman?

Let me help you, try imagine someone insisting that you are a woman
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
BABYharder:
Madam OP, I'm not a rp but your write-up is devoid of logic. Maybe you watch too much fairly tale movies. Women are not useless but the whole smile, chatting and bla bla bla you crowned them makes me sick. Most guys fancy being with their homies more than their babes cus guys are more real.
Ladies are just dramas that get boring with time. The pretence is just too freaking much, hence a guy will wake up and start asking if his babe was the same person he chyked.
maybe you've been hanging out a lot with gays
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
Do you know how ridiculous it sound to say I'm a woman?

Let me help you, try imagine someone insisting that you are a woman
It's really gonna be painless cus my moniker could be confusing to some persons.
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
maybe you've been hanging out a lot with gays

And here we go again!

So hanging out with my buddies now makes me gay?
So whatever happens to a Man's Space?

Seems you don love up finish.
I wish you well
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
BABYharder:

It's really gonna be painless cus my moniker could be confusing to some persons.
not pain. Ridiculous
Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by ZiiVentures: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:

The common African man needs a woman. We're not gays, at least not by birth. But you don't understand the Red Pill. A red Piller sees a woman as a helpmate. A woman is the neck in a relationship, giving the man support and encouragement. To a red piller, a woman is to be cared for but not to worshipped, honoured or be given lordship to a man's life. Anything else is pure simping.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion by Crystalom3(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
BABYharder:

And here we go again!
So hanging out with my buddies now makes me gay? So whatever happens to a Man's Space?
Seems you don love up finish. I wish you well

nah
U said most niggas love hanging with fellow guys rather than girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex / Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? / Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.