Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy (3053 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by ACSTravels: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
The information I want to present to you here is top notch and it is an information that is absolutely unknown to anyone in Nigeria right now except the few people that benefited from it last year November.

For more info:
Just send me an e-mail:acstraveltrends@yahoo.com & u'll get d full info in your mail box within 24hr
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2011
ACSTravels:

The information I want to present to you here is top notch and it is an information that is absolutely unknown to anyone in Nigeria right now except the few people that benefited from it last year November.

For more info:
Just send me an e-mail:acstraveltrends@yahoo.com or call 08083423754 & u'll get d full info in your mail box within 24hr

Is this one of those E-bboks?
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by tigerpawss: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2011
ACSTravels:

For more info:
Just send me an e-mail:acstraveltrends@yahoo.com or call 08083423754 & u'll get d full info in your mail box within 24hr

[size=26pt]Shut up Chukwu Alex.! [/size]

. . You forgot to include your GTB Account ***rolls eyes****
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by ACSTravels: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
@justwise, what E-books?

@tigerpawss, why don't you help me do that or are you confused?
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by justwise(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
ACSTravels:

@justwise, what E-books?

The e-book that containts the secret of how to relocate to Canada without paying $$$
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by ACSTravels: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2011
@justwise, you can confirm it by do exactly what you are asked to do. wink
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by ACSTravels: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2011
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by justwise(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
ACSTravels:

Yea but ACSTravels the thing is. . .i have seen this here b4, u will end up asking pple to pay for some sort of e-book that contains the top secret.

Have you tried of any of those top tips and it worked for u?
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by tigerpawss: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2011
ACSTravels:

@justwise, what E-books?

You are the Confused one! appreciate you are confused. It must be hard trying to keep up.

ACSTravels:

ACSTravels:

For more info:

Dont you want to relocate to Canada. Since you know the 'information that is absolutely unknown to anyone in Nigeria' not even the Embassy employees and High commission staffs are in the know; why are you in Nigeria?  
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by tigerpawss: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
justwise:

Yea but ACSTravels the thing is. . .i have seen this here b4, u will end up asking pple to pay for some sort of e-book that contains the top secret.

Have you tried of any of those top tips  and it worked for u?

Oh yes . . . . . . It worked for him yet the op is in Nigeria busy scavenging the internet looking for tips on making FREE calls, sells Ebook for N1,500 on how to be successful like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates etc by making money on the Internet and he owns a '2 guests, 1 member online'  job website as a means of living and he suddenly turned to a travel agency by giving the World the Unknown information    undecided   undecided oh  How could i forget? Festive period . . . . . Easter   undecided
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
tigerpawss:

Oh yes . . . . . . It worked for him yet the op is in Nigeria busy scavenging the internet looking for tips on making FREE calls, sells Ebook for N1,500 on how to be successful like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates etc by making money on the Internet and he owns a '2 guests, 1 member online'  job website as a means of living and he suddenly turned to a travel agency by giving the World the Unknown information    undecided   undecided oh  How could i forget? Festive period . . . . . Easter   undecided   

grin grin how did u get this name Chukwu Alex? He sent a member an email with that name and bank account details where the money should be paid into.
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by tigerpawss: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^  Google never fails  grin  grin  cheesy  Type his number 08083423754 into google  grin
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by justwise(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2011
tigerpawss:

^^^  Google never fails  grin  grin  cheesy  Type his number 08083423754 into google  grin
grin grin grin thank God 4 google grin
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by ACSTravels: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
Hey, Mr. 419 Eater, I quite understand the basis of your unwarranted hostile comments about my post. The fact that there are numerous dubious people on the internet trying to defraud others is not enough for you to conclude that everybody is like that. I don't see you as my enemy, but as someone with good intentions. However, I think you will be a better 419 Eater if you do a thorough investigation about somebody's activities before jumping to conclusions as to whether the person is a fraudster or not. Have a nice time !
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
ACSTravels:

Hey, Mr. 419 Eater, I quite understand the basis of your unwarranted hostile comments about my post. The fact that there are numerous dubious people on the internet trying to defraud others is not enough for you to conclude that everybody is like that. I don't see you as my enemy, but as someone with good intentions. However, I think you will be a better 419 Eater if you do a thorough investigation about somebody's activities before jumping to conclusions as to whether the person is a fraudster or not. Have a nice time !

I have actually done that already, you want pple to pay N 3,500 into Guaranty Trust Bank Plc with Account Name: Chukwu Alex, E.
and Account Number: 235/240487/1/59/0 to order the book, and u are working with an agent called: CRYSTAL SERVICE LIMITED based in Ghana.

What else is there? The same old fraud we all know.
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by justwise(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ACSTravels

I have already done some investigation on you, its the same old stuff, asking pple to pay N3,500 in ur bank account for the e-book.
Re: How To Legally Relocate And Start Working In Canada Without Going To The Embassy by oncolor: 5:02am On Apr 24, 2011
tigerpawss:

LOL at two guests, 1 member online job website. He needs another career, 'runs' is not working for him.

(1) (Reply)

Debit Card Withdrawals Outside Nigeria / Yenagoa / Where Are The Fastest States In Nigeria To Quickl Get An International Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.