Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia (20966 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 04, 2021
meenah04:
No, you can come with me, but don't Cum with me grin
Since you forgot the spelling na cheesy cheesy
lol take me along with you for once jare. I'm serious oh
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Andyblaze: 12:44pm On May 04, 2021
Behexe:
IF YOU'RE ONLINE,
WHATS-APP 081 22 72 18 11
LET'S WIN WITH FIVE-ODD;
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#
Shey u get mind thief my Facebook run go Lagos. No wam
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by tobadex1(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2021
If u leave federal government job and go to dubai, u want to see crazy....
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Henix(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2021
U want to abandon a federal job to go and hustle in Dubai? Ur village people seem to be using that ur friend

8 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Abimbola29(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2021
Guy hold your federal government job strong,working in Dubai is almost same amount,and you have just 2yrs to work over there.and mind you the work is very hardhold your job I repeat hold your federal government job stronger
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by kadraxkyle(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2021
You Keep the Federal Government job and give me the Dubai visa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Bullman(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Good day everyone, please am confused on which decision to take,am age 33 and got a federal job of 111k per month,am afraid that this money can't be enough if I start having family,so am thinking of looking for a greener pasture in Dubai which my friend over there ask me to come and look for work,that we can save and move to another country,am just confused now now what decision to take, please help..

I wont even advice my enemy to go to a country where by you cant become a citizen . Hold your federal job save up and find your way to any good western european country or canada .. that dubai is really over hyped
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Mrstann: 12:52pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Good day everyone, please am confused on which decision to take,am age 33 and got a federal job of 111k per month,am afraid that this money can't be enough if I start having family,so am thinking of looking for a greener pasture in Dubai which my friend over there ask me to come and look for work,that we can save and move to another country,am just confused now now what decision to take, please help..

Everyone's destiny is diff.. U might eventually make where others doesn't. Follow ur instincts...

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by zuto4u(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2021
Lol..... I also live and work in Abu Dhabi. People don't know that abroad is overrated. But with enough focus, discipline and God's grace, anyone can make it big in UAE irrespective of one's race.
Bobbyunitedfc:
I'm living and working in Dubai,can we swap jobs,give me Ur federal government job and take mine in Dubai...or u just give me the link for the naija job let me come home

2 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol take me along with you for once jare. I'm serious oh
As you serious like this so. I don hear. When the time comes you will be aware.

Nice chatting with you AGAIN wink
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by zuto4u(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2021
Lol
BruncleZuma:
Go to Dubia, and wash motor small or do construction make your eye for clear small, better sabi person when get accomodation before you venture to Dubia make buzula no come ko obiye
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by johnnychuks(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2021
my brother you better take off from naija, if you make that mistake of doing that fucking federal job you think you have in naija sorry na your name, naija will fail you! as I speak now, i have same opportunity too, in the next three month I dont think I will be in naija.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by GodisFirst: 1:00pm On May 04, 2021
If you really want to know how green Dubai is, tell that your friend to borrow you 5000 Dirham which is is a little above N500k to settle some debts before coming to Dubai. You will see how quick he will send the money to you.
My advice to you is to keep your job, if you save enough money, you can visit him on vacations.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by tollyboy5(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Are you a learner ?

You go suffer 4 Dubai trust me

3 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 04, 2021
meenah04:
As you serious like this so. I don hear. When the time comes you will be aware.

Nice chatting with you AGAIN wink
I fit no enter Nairaland again frequently na...

whatsapp would do. if you really mean it
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Klovertg(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2021
oga federal job sure pass.....meanwhile get high quality cashew nut with high KOR contact me on 07032683191
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by luminouz(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2021
meenah04:
Oops!! And I was contemplating if I should go there for a vacation this year.
Go naaaaaaaaa

Or you scared much?
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by LilSmith55(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Save some money then relocate to a better country. I am not going to abandon a federal job for Abuja unless it’s guaranteed that you are going to get job that pays you more than that at least 10 times.

Dubai is not all that rosy now because some of the employers don’t like Nigerians

Most Arabic Speaking countries doesn't like Nigerians except you agree to be their slave
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by tmoney2471: 1:03pm On May 04, 2021
My brother don't leave your job o.....I have been in Dubai for 2yrs with nothing to show for it o... I even left Nigeria as a banker sef o.

2 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Donpenny(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2021
I understand this guy, I stays in asaba too that town is too expensive. Earning such amt monthly will make you think you are earning nothing not to talk of adding family. Rent na die, food stuffs same and many other bills. My guy endure and look for passive income to support
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Itzlinda(f): 1:03pm On May 04, 2021
GodisFirst:
If you really want to know how green Dubai is, tell that your friend to borrow you 5000 Dirham which is is a little above N500k to settle some debts before coming to Dubai. You will see how quick he will send the money to you.
My advice to you is to keep your job, if you save enough money, you can visit him on vacations.
grin
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by zuto4u(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2021
Did u also consider the security situation in the country before suggesting this?
omoharry:
If you have a car..do Uber on weekends..it will give you some extra income.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2021
luminouz:
Go naaaaaaaaa
Or you scared much?
Fear catch me cheesy
Awwwn see my crush on my mention. Heavy rain will fall today. Choiiiii
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Reeses: 1:04pm On May 04, 2021
Latidoh1:

Nnewi south. Opposite Ozubulu. Ekwusigo by pass
Nwanne ejia!
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Itzlinda(f): 1:04pm On May 04, 2021
tmoney2471:
My brother don't leave your job o.....I have been in Dubai for 2yrs with nothing to show for it o... I even left Nigeria as a banker sef o.

Damn why did you do that? Why not Europe or Canada?
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by cocolacec(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Thank you everyone for your suggestions,I really appreciate,but with cost of things now in the country,I would have need a second means of income, please anyone with good idea should help,I have not done business before,and I base in Asaba Delta state, please your suggestions will go a long way..

Go into farming alongside your government job that is what many Hausas do with govt jobs and they make good money from it.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Reeses: 1:04pm On May 04, 2021
Ndi Dubai. After voting for Mumu Buhari you wan japa?

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by LilSmith55(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2021
Dreyton36:
Hey bruh
Dubai isn't for salary earners
Dubai used to be fair for salary earners as at 2011_2014
You can barely get 2500 dirhams salary job in dubai which 250k
Agent go scam you tire bc you'll have no choice than to pay them to get you jobs
Ordinary construction job which won't pay you more than 1700 dirhams 170k monthly , you'll still have to pay agents to get it , no matter how little you'll still pay about 700 dirhams to get it ..

Dubai is for working boys (H.K) [color=#000099][/color]
Loaders, money launderers , spammers

Imagine being paid 2000 dirhams for example which is close to being impossible and you're living in abu dhabi
Abu dhabi bed space alone is about 1700 dirhams lol
Except you wanna live in states like Ras al khaima, Deira and sharjah

Here's my advise , keep saving money , if you've saved up to 3milli
Get a poland or finland, turkey, cyprus, or malta visa
They're not hard to get when you've got the right handler

If you don't run gee you'll find it hard to make it in dubai bruh don't be deceived o
I'm right in Abu dhabi , don't ask me what I do bc that's not ur business kiss
It's until you get there you'll realize that dubai is not easy lol

Mind you, you can't travel from dubai to somewhere else, you must come back to Nigeria to apply for another country

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Except someone has make up his or her mind to be slave.... Arab countries isn't for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

I fit no enter Nairaland again frequently na...

whatsapp would do. if you really mean it
Not on WhatsApp jare. Too overrated, once you dey WhatsApp all your contact will know. I don't like numerous messages and I can't block someone.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2021
NEGZY:
Unless you're coming here for vacation that's fine. If you have a steady paying job in Nigeria please stay back home.
Some people will then ask, why still stay here if things are not working as claimed? I can't really even answer that for myself but I know I have been here for 8+ years and I have learnt how to manage within available means.
I repeat unless for vacation or business purpose, don't come here oh.
I checked your dp and saw Dior,Fendi and all that and you say you are managing? undecided

Lies!!!

Get me that visa ASAP grin
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Amwitty(f): 1:10pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Thank you everyone for your suggestions,I really appreciate,but with cost of things now in the country,I would have need a second means of income, please anyone with good idea should help,I have not done business before,and I base in Asaba Delta state, please your suggestio
Sir what does Delta state have cheaply that can be sold in the north? So that you can waybill it over here and get it sold.

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2021
meenah04:
Fear catch me cheesy

Awwwn see my crush on my mention. Heavy rain will fall today. Choiiiii

grin cheesy

Am I still your crush with all the back and forth between you and smells..perm? So you wan take to Dubai abi? You now dey gimme bobo, fan yogo and zobo na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme: Application Update / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement / How To Write A Job Application Using The E-mail Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.