Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,595 members, 7,770,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia (20971 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2021
lookingfly:
but why you wan leave Dubai come naija?
Friends and family...
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2021
Tonnyb12:

I stay in ibadan and i earn 110k per month and i save close to 95k every month in contribution! though am still single! that place is very cheap to live in! unlike Lagos and the likes..

Bro I need a job ple,I'm in Dubai but can come back immediately to settle down...even if it's 80k job to start with....I have a bsc in marketing
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by pharmade: 8:38pm On May 04, 2021
Baba keep ya job jeje
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Okeyc230: 8:59pm On May 04, 2021
Where is Dubia?

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by CDCEO001: 9:34pm On May 04, 2021
Forget arab countries if you want to work, unless you want to become a slave. Countries like South Korea and Taiwan are far better than those arab countries if you want to work in factory and save money.

2 Likes

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Tonnyb12(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2021
larrypourl:

How u dey do am, rent, bills, clothing, etc ? So you spend only 15k monthly, transport nko, How do you do it ?
My company takes care of all that! rent, and other miscellaneous bills! transport is on the extreme low side here! the 15k is mostly on feeding and self maintenance
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Tonnyb12(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:

Bro I need a job ple,I'm in Dubai but can come back immediately to settle down...even if it's 80k job to start with....I have a bsc in marketing
are u for real? u wan come back to 9ja?
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by zuto4u(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2021
And what kind of jobs do those people do to be earning such amount in UAE? Mind you, I have been living in UAE since 2014. I have lived in Dubai, Ajman and now Abu Dhabi. So I know how things work in this country.
richmond500:
more than 70% earn 20,000 per month, u can't live in the city if u earn 3,000AED except u want to live in a dormitory, share room with people and have less than 4hrs commuting
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Powersurge: 11:13pm On May 04, 2021
Penielly:
Good day everyone, please am confused on which decision to take,am age 33 and got a federal job of 111k per month,am afraid that this money can't be enough if I start having family,so am thinking of looking for a greener pasture in Dubai which my friend over there ask me to come and look for work,that we can save and move to another country,am just confused now now what decision to take, please help..

I will advise to go to Cote d'voire over Dubai.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by larrypourl(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2021
Tonnyb12:

My company takes care of all that! rent, and other miscellaneous bills! transport is on the extreme low side here! the 15k is mostly on feeding and self maintenance

You're really prudent to spend 15k on feeding and self maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by fidet1(m): 6:04am On May 05, 2021
Penielly:
Good day everyone, please am confused on which decision to take,am age 33 and got a federal job of 111k per month,am afraid that this money can't be enough if I start having family,so am thinking of looking for a greener pasture in Dubai which my friend over there ask me to come and look for work,that we can save and move to another country,am just confused now now what decision to take, please help..

Unless you get an employment offer from a company here, don't quit your Nigerian job for what is not promised. I live in Abu Dhabi and I can tell you a lot of Nigerians in this country are suffering, as a result of their desperation. I was employed directly from Nigeria in Dec 2019, not everyone gets that but it's still the best route to follow. Also, the kind of jobs matters, I would never advise anyone to come here for a blue collar job, they are not well paid. Gather enough experience in Nigeria, apply for jobs online, one day e go click and you'll paid well for your services.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2021
Tonnyb12:

are u for real? u wan come back to 9ja?

Y is every one asking this question yes I Wana come back to Nigeria now,is your company currently recruiting or it's based on connection??do u have a federal government job for me??
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by johnnychuks(m): 4:05pm On May 05, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Abeg can we talk about the FG job, we can see in the camera pls
, I am not the one ooo bro, it was the guy that post the news, I just comment on the post.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by OlawaleBammie: 4:07pm On May 05, 2021
johnnychuks:
, I am not the one ooo bro, it was the guy that post the news, I just comment on the post.

grin grin grin
I tot u said u re on same shoe with him, just want to negotiate a slot if open
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by simondavid: 5:32pm On May 05, 2021
Pls friends what is the state of Ghana now, if one want to go there in search of job or biz to do, apartment is sure
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by PetroDolla2020: 5:36pm On May 05, 2021
Try another country. Cameroon or Benin Republic will be better

simondavid:
Pls friends what is the state of Ghana now, if one want to go there in search of job or biz to do, apartment is sure
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by lookingfly: 6:02pm On May 05, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:

Friends and family...
oooohhh! That place must be so lonely for you. This is always on my mind when i think of going abroad. Some of the delicacies too.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by NEGZY(f): 2:13am On May 10, 2021
Your choice if you choose to believe it or not.
It'snot in my place to prove it to you. Ciao.
luminouz:

I checked your dp and saw Dior,Fendi and all that and you say you are managing? undecided

Lies!!!

Get me that visa ASAP grin
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by luminouz(m): 4:23am On May 10, 2021
NEGZY:
Your choice if you choose to believe it or not.
It'snot in my place to prove it to you. Ciao.
No make me vex for you oh.

I say make you gimme visa na. Who cares about your proof. Just gimme Dubai Visa babe.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by stacyadams: 6:05am On May 10, 2021
grin grin

Na for this thread una Don talk truth bout Dubai.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 6:10pm On May 11, 2021
Juliearth:

Thanks alot,my fiance is still schooling and to get Canada Visa is to difficult,my fear for Canada is not the money but how to get the visa,I can save up if is just the money.

Don't listen to your friend! Take the FG job, save aggressively. Find a wife, but do jot marry her just yet or even if you decide to get married, you should delay procreating. Your target is to relocate to Canada before you turn 36. Hopefully, if your fiancé is earning, that can fast track the process. Congrats!
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 6:29pm On May 11, 2021
Good day everyone,I must say i really appreciate all your suggestions/advice,but please if Dubai is out of it,does anyone know any good Europe country to go hustle(will appreciate if you also have the connections)because Canada and US visa is not easy to get, or should I just stay back in 9ja? But the way everything they go for this country they fear me,thanks alot as i anticipate
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Juliearth(f): 3:24am On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Penielly post=101592128][/quote]

If the money is not the problem and you are a professional, give it a shot.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 9:24am On May 12, 2022
omoharry:
If you have a car..do Uber on weekends..it will give you some extra income.
. Is not functioning well in asaba
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 11:10am On May 12, 2022
Itzlinda:

Damn why did you do that? Why not Europe or Canada?
bros my issue is content,am still searching for way oo
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 11:27am On May 12, 2022
Richard21ll:
changing location can't change your life for good but changing your mind set will go a long way to do that it
going to Dubai will not make you...automatically rich
pls save a partb of that salary and start a profitable
business work hard and ensure the business grow.
many people don't have the opportunity you have.with
just 250k savings it possible to get 1m plus return.Am a Agropreneur call me on 08102710629 if you need busimes
councelling
Where are you base bros

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 11:36am On May 12, 2022
Iamaboonasir:

True talk.....
My salary a month is not even up to $70 but I bought a land here in Lagos and I've almost completed it.....and I know alot of people that earns Hundred of thousands and don't even own a pieces (not full,not half plot of land) everything na grace,right timing, focus,being contented and determination!!!!
do you have other business apart from your job bros
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2022
Penielly:
do you have other business apart from your job bros

Nope i don't..
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 4:56pm On May 24, 2022
Juliearth:

If the money is not the problem and you are a professional, give it a shot.

Money is part of the problem oo,, as things are becoming more expensive daily, and am not a professional oo,, just had the opportunity to have a fg job, I don't even have any skills, if I get a good connection of any Europe country I can surly look for funds and add to my savings, won't even mind selling my land.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 4:57pm On May 24, 2022
omoharry:
If you have a car..do Uber on weekends..it will give you some extra income.

I don't have a car ,and Uber is not that active in asaba..
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 5:14pm On May 24, 2022
Penielly:
bros my issue is content,am still searching for way oo

Me am still looking for contact oo,, Europe or Canada is okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2021 UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme: Application Update / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement / How To Write A Job Application Using The E-mail Format

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.