Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 (27176 Views)

Wike Urges New Oba Of Ogbaland To Emulate His Late Father / Oba Saliu Adetunji Is Dead! Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 / Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Uniportadmision: 9:49am On May 21, 2021
This guy phijo is a clown lolz, I didn't bother replying him because I just weak! Dude said we copied everything and was still walking naked up until 1960 independence grin cheesy

LOL A naked Azikiwe became the president grin
Naked Ojukwu's father became one of the richest men(if not even the richest) in Africa tongue

While your unique phijo people (mind you I didn't write Ijaw because I know not all are braindead or hate filled like you grin) were well dressed and drinking ogogoro with fresh fish (enjoyment Sha)

Naked people lolz.... Before 1960, wasn't Enugu the most beautiful and well developed city in Nigeria? Coal was the crude oil of Nigeria then, before crude oil, coal proceeds were used to provide basic amenities for your we the south south zones cheesy

The oil in core Igbo speaking tribes is more than any your Ijo can dream of.... Etche oil, Obigbo oil, Imo oil, Abia oil, ogba oil, egbema oil, Ohaji oil, Igwuruta oil, even Anambra oil etc lol, remain only Ebonyi and Enugu oil soon. How many of your cities have oil again? We dey shout shout crew grin

We even borrow the Igbo language from Cameroon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 by Uniportadmision: 9:54am On May 21, 2021
PHijo:

The thing about borrowed things is that one day the owner will take it back. Take a break from an Ijaw wannabe.

Come and take Port Harcourt back na grin
The era of abandoned properties is over. No go look for swamp build batcher, dey wait for free takeover grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Invites Ooni To 150th Independence Anniversary / Why Do Yoruba Guys Mostly Marry Igbo Girls Than Vice Versa? / Olubadan-In-Council Declares Eze Ndigbo Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.