Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (53459 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
More info about the culprit.

Oh lord may your daughter be returned alive na'ha jesua

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Is it really worth it? I can bet my one month salary that even if the job was real, they wouldn’t pay more than 70k. Considering the distance she had to travel, she would be left with little or nothing at the end of the month.

As someone who has been a fresh graduate, I know there is this pressure to get a job before/after NYSC. Everybody would be claiming to go for interviews and before you know it, one of your coursemates has started posting pictures inside the office, dressed in suit and tie. The pressure hightens and you start traveling across Nigeria to get a white collar job. Graduates should resist this urge. When the job comes, you will work and tire.

This girl has over 6000 followers on Twitter. If she bought a bail of okrika clothes, do you know how much she will make from her followers alone? I am very worried. This has spoilt my day.
Your last paragraph was a very good option.
Sadly she is not the entrepreneurship type.
She wanted an 8 to 5 life.
You still can't blame her for her choices.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
I also remember when a lady had to kill her alleged rapist .. she was a youth copper. Same akwaibom .

Like.i said the libido and Penchant to rape and harm in those areas are well documented .

This is not a general analogy, please it only applies to the criminals ..

Read below ..

Let's pray our dear lady comes back safe .. o lord biko'kwa
that's paschaline , my Facebook friend.. she was actually a runs gal, deal just went wrong, client didn't want to pay after enjoying himself....any news about her?...very pretty gal wey de disturb yabaleft fb group, that year..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Male today in smellysperm

Female tomorrow in antiAPC2023

SHEYISHEMBA IN the middle .

If I slap you ehn.

Oya since you're a triple being , send your account number let me send you 10k to restock your kitchen

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
tonididdy:

Your last paragraph was a very good option.
Sadly she is not the entrepreneurship type.
She wanted an 8 to 5 life.
You still can't blame her for her choices.

I am not blaming her at all, I understand the pressure. Just putting this out for other graduates. It is better to be safe than sorry, that is how I play my own.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
LINTUNE:
that's paschaline , my Facebook friend.. she was actually a runs gal, deal just went wrong, client didn't want to pay after enjoying himself....any news about her?...very pretty gal wey de disturb yabaleft fb group, that year..
she has been set free since . She acted in self defence ..

I have adviced all my 6 sisters to get a gun .. cuz you can never know .

If my sister can shoot her alleged rapist or assaulter dead , I will be so happy to behead him afterwards

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
she has been set free since . She acted in self defence ..

I have adviced all my 6 sisters to get a gun .. cuz you can never know
wow..I'm happy for her ..lol..perhaps she has deactivated her FB account..lemme go check it out now ..
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
KingKingKing:
I love Nigerians so much you know why? if you go through that thread on twitter, you would see Nigerians doing everything humanly possible to make sure that girl is rescued and the kidnapper is tracked and arrested.

The kidnapper's linkedin and Facebook pages have been discovered, his sister has been identified, his family house has been tracked, his dad has been arrested for questioning, this was done not by the police or security agents but by well meaning Nigerians just like you and me.

God bless Nigerians I hope the country itself gets better.

Thanks for this update, dearie. It calmed me down. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:

If I slap you ehn.

Oya since you're a triple being , send your account number let me send you 10k to restock your kitchen

why have yet u decided to be unfortunate...Guy no follow me play ohhhh...abegiiii it for your own good

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by giftygirl1(f): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:

If I slap you ehn.

Abeg we no need this negative energy please. Na prayers we need now, really scared for this girl. She just wanted to hustle legitimately.
Meanwhile,that ya 10k still de available? My kitchen seriously needs refilling grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
sheyishemba:

why have yet u decided to be unfortunate...Guy no follow me play ohhhh...abegiiii it for your own good
na you saabi
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Is it really worth it? I can bet my one month salary that even if the job was real, they wouldn’t pay more than 70k. Considering the distance she had to travel, she would be left with little or nothing at the end of the month.

As someone who has been a fresh graduate, I know there is this pressure to get a job before/after NYSC. Everybody would be claiming to go for interviews and before you know it, one of your coursemates has started posting pictures inside the office, dressed in suit and tie. The pressure heightens and you start traveling across Nigeria to get a white collar job. Graduates should resist this urge. When the job comes, you will work and tire.

This girl has over 6000 followers on Twitter. If she bought a bale of okrika clothes, do you know how much she will make from her followers alone? I am very worried. This has spoilt my day.

my sister it not everybody that loves business and will like to venture into one... some people actually prefer earning a fixed income rather than the instability and risk associated with entrepreneurship et al...so I don't blame the babe at all...her situation is just very unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
giftygirl1:

Abeg we no need this negative energy please. Na prayers we need now, really scared for this girl. She just wanted to hustle legitimately.
Meanwhile,that ya 10k still de available? My kitchen seriously needs refilling grin
hahahahahaha lol.

Ok na
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Falomo211(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Twitter user, Happiness Activist @UmohUduak1 has cried out over the whereabouts of her friend, HinyHumoren, who is missing and may be in danger after she went for a job interview. She said she heard her friend scream when she called her and hasn't reached her again after that.

https://twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1387793691251822599

Meanwhile, two days ago, the lady in question, HinyHumoren, had taken to Twitter to look for a job. She wrote:

https://twitter.com/HinyHumoren/status/1387004712017436677?s=19

https://twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1388041712799559683?s=19

What could have happened to this young lady?

Happiness Activist @UmohUduak1 has given an update on her missing friend:

https://twitter.com/UmohUduak1/status/1388059013850583043?s=19

Untop say this girl dey try find work dem still kidnap this girl nawa oooh this country nawa oooh
May heaven's help locate her anywhere she is in Jesus name..
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
giftygirl1:

lol person wey never pay him house rent since last yr

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lastempero: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
KingKingKing:
I love Nigerians so much you know why? if you go through that thread on twitter, you would see Nigerians doing everything humanly possible to make sure that girl is rescued and the kidnapper is tracked and arrested.

The kidnapper's linkedin and Facebook pages have been discovered, his sister has been identified, his family house has been tracked, his dad has been arrested for questioning, this was done not by the police or security agents but by well meaning Nigerians just like you and me.

God bless Nigerians I hope the country itself gets better.

Nigerians can run this country comfortably without those polithiefians.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
sheyishemba:

dude is sick. pls sistergirl avoid him like a plaque
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Falomo211:

Untop say this girl dey try find work dem still kidnap this girl nawa oooh this country nawa oooh
May heaven's help locate her anywhere she is in Jesus name..
she would be found dead or alive .. the culprit is already insight .

He is Uduak Francis akpan.

If he has killed her , I call on the bribe hungry Nigerian police force to offer him up for civilian justice .

The mob is waiting at the gates

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Elidrisy20: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ritualist or cultist
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

dude is sick. pls sistergirl avoid him like a plaque
smellysperm is antiAPC2023. You're casted . I just dey pity you . If I holla lalasticlala na na him go block you like snake ..
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Strongbest(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Davefed:
The suspect is a member of this forum oo

My God! At this point I must confess I am scared. What!

You just don't know who is who again. Recently, I decided to stop allowing people I meet online from coming to any of my offices, I think I have made a good decision.

I pray the girl is found alive in Jesus name. Amen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
LINTUNE:
wow..I'm happy for her ..lol..perhaps she has deactivated her FB account..lemme go check it out now ..
that curious345 is a mentally derailed psychotic.
kindly disregard her, the paschaline is still in detention
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Strongbest(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
manlawal:
the guys posted on his facebook some hours ago
https://web.facebook.com/ezekiel.u.akpan.1
i think he might have killed this girl

This fool will be caught and I hope he is well and appropriately dealt with.

May his type out there be exposed and brought to book too.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by hosemujica: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Obama did his job excellently as US president.
But there were over 10 school killings
There were over 3 attacks based on radical islam
There were hundreds of police brutality on racial grounds
There were thousands of drug related crime.
Now you call me not very smart because I told you to blame the cold-hearted kidnapper rather than the leaders all the time, means you're neither half as smart as I am. Its just like you choose to screw screw a 10 year old boy's anus and you say we should blame Buhari for that too because he didnt tackle sex crimes well.
Who told you Obama did his job excellently, you are watching too much CNN.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
hosemujica:
Who told you Obama did his job excellently, you are watching too much CNN.

Oh so he didn't do an excellent job as a president? Ok which president in the world has done a great job so far that is absolved of blame?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

As someone who has been a fresh graduate, I know there is this pressure to get a job before/after NYSC. Everybody would be claiming to go for interviews and before you know it, one of your coursemates has started posting pictures inside the office, dressed in suit and tie. The pressure heightens and you start traveling across Nigeria to get a white collar job. Graduates should resist this urge. When the job comes, you will work and tire.

This girl has over 6000 followers on Twitter. If she bought a bale of okrika clothes, do you know how much she will make from her followers alone? I am very worried. This has spoilt my day.

So having 6000 followers automatically amount to 6000 buyers... must you lie, you wey no get ironú wey pass food, worried indeed undecided
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
sheyishemba:

my sister it not everybody that loves business and will like to venture into one... some people actually prefer earning a fixed income rather than the instability and risk associated with entrepreneurship et al...so I don't blame the babe at all...her situation is just very unfortunate

Sure it is... I hope she is found alive.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by prciouschika(f): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
shawnfamous:
Ooops.. she didn't do enough research about the place.. I see some persons always asking about some particular firms, if they should go or not, how real the place is. But this lady in question was smart to have also Dropped the number of the guy who invited her to her sister..
I pray she is found..
Current situation in Nigeria makes me think the Time of Amagedon is here already.
. We're in the last days just as the Bible foretold.... pray she's found
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

I am not blaming her at all, I understand the pressure. Just putting this out for other graduates. It is better to be safe than sorry, that is how I play my own.
One can never be too careful. people have entered taxis and met their end.

Stop blaming the victim.Anyone can be a victim, na God dey save person. Even you wey dey claim too sharp if devil decide to get your time, all this your sharpness nor go work.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by nedekid: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
Saw the story earlier, turns out it was a kidnapping syndicate and even the father of the criminal is involved!

Any update?
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wittyduchess:
One can never be too careful. people have entered taxis and met their end.

Stop blaming the victim.Anyone can be a victim, na God dey save person. Even you wey dey claim too sharp if devil decide to get your time, all this your sharpness nor go work.

I didn’t blame the victim, I only said we should be careful. If it too good to be true, then it is probably too good to be true.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
If you see something, say something, you just might be saving a life. The guy has been on this for long and none of them spoke out. That is one reason I love NL. No matter how useless the topic seems, they will sha create thread.

What kind of recruiter tells you he would have loved to see you today?

The attached is a chat with some other lady that didn’t honour the interview.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Intake Batch 68 2012/2013 Let Meet Here. / Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / How Can I Get An NGO Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.