Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (53460 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

Someone that is good in thinking critically and mumuishly decides to go for an interview with no fixed address and in the middle of nowhere...all these people self is that they don't hear about all these scam interviews all over the social media space..

I pray they find her alive...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
The kidnapper is also on nairaland!
His phone number is linked to this add below!
Be careful oo your
You don't mean it.
So anyone that goes for inspection will never return shocked
This country Don finish oh,evil is now normal
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Someone that is good in thinking critically and mumuishly decides to go for an interview with no fixed address and in the middle of nowhere...all these people self is that they don't hear about all these scam interviews all over the social media space..

I pray they find her alive...
You can't blame her?
She was desperate and giving up already.
She had to take a chance,any chance embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by chatinent: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mehn.. I once took this type of journey a certain time.

I was so scared but had to take the risk.

Mine was different. I made sure I geo e-located the place, and the man before going to meet him.

Thank Jah for it was genuine.

I hope this girl is safe.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
matrixme:

Since you're obviously not very smart, if Buhari and Udom did their jobs properly, won't she have been gainfully employed somewhere? given our current unemployment statistics.
Also, insecurity all over the country is also a big factor

Obama did his job excellently as US president.
But there were over 10 school killings
There were over 3 attacks based on radical islam
There were hundreds of police brutality on racial grounds
There were thousands of drug related crime.
Now you call me not very smart because I told you to blame the cold-hearted kidnapper rather than the leaders all the time, means you're neither half as smart as I am. Its just like someone you know chooses to screw a 10 year old boy's anus and you say we should blame Buhari for that too because he didnt tackle sex crimes well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
spew whatever garbage you want to spew but leave Akwa ibom state out of your stupidity.
The rapist that exists in your miserable state are more Savage
madam rapist ,ritualist and kidnappers are everywhere.
Don't take anything personal instead use this your patriotism to help find this girl and create awareness.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
Two things are possible . This uduakabasiakpan's was driven by her beauty and then he devised lots of evil in his head .

Most likely a drug addict too.

And then he is not a first offender .

Has uncontrolled libido too.

And then he is not alone . I pray his accomplices are also rounded up too.

Very unfortunate the lady may no more be breathing .

To cover his already exposed trail, dude may have acted in a manner that took the life out the victim .

Sad sad
If the lady is still alive with all this tension brewing...he wouldn't dare touch her.
I pray this is the case but with the blood hunger in Nigeria lately,I'm afraid otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
tonididdy:

You can't blame her?
She was desperate and giving up already.
She had to take a chance,any chance embarassed

From her chat with her friend, she was scared. She had the feeling something could go wrong. She told her friend “let me share his contact, in case I loss”. Her friend told her to put on her location and she confirmed it is on.

What kind of interview holds by 4pm in the outskirts of a town? Everything was wrong from the onset.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by manlawal(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
the guys posted on his facebook some hours ago
https://web.facebook.com/ezekiel.u.akpan.1
i think he might have killed this girl

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

From her chat with her friend, she was scared. She had the feeling something could go wrong. She told her friend “let me share his contact, in case I loss”. Her friend told her to put on her location and she confirmed it is on.

What kind of interview holds by 4pm in the outskirts of a town? Everything was wrong from the onset.
Well I have read a comment or two of people who took same scenarios and it turned out to be a legit job.
In as much as evil is everywhere in Nigeria,some people still believe there's a little good outthere.

I don't blame her at all for taking a chance,life a risk
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
manlawal:
the guys posted on his facebook some hours ago
https://web.facebook.com/ezekiel.u.akpan.1
i think he might have killed this girl
I can't see his post,what exactly did he say or post ?
Modified: he's now playing reverse psychology.
Anyway he's a suspect and some truth can be squeezed out of him (this is one area Nigeria police get a1)
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Princeton92(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ran away with a rich man newly mate? Or lied there an interview
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by gokeday(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
akwa ibom??them don chop am
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by manlawal(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
tonididdy:

I can't see his post,what exactly did he say or post ?
Modified: he's now playing reverse psychology.
Anyway he's a suspect and some truth can be squeezed out of him (this is one area Nigeria police get a1)
Good afternoon All.
Please kindly forwarded this message to anybody that knows her, I was contacting her yesterday to her concerning a job opportunity, as at the time she called me she was at ibiaku junction, the call went off so I called back several times. After several efforts, I couldn't reach her. Below here is her name and phone number, Iniubong Umoren 08081295920. This is also her cousins name gotten from Facebook, Godsluv Udoikop. Please help me pass this message to find her or her family members. Please I am not holding her hostage nor do I know her anything about her whereabouts. My phone has been off because I've been getting threatening messages due to the misunderstanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Damseldammie:

Uduakabasiakpan[color=#006600][/color]
I just pray she is found alive, I don't feel so good about all this at all.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Desperation sometimes leads us into danger.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AmuRubber(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Babalola0920:

NORTH BANDIT

EAST KIDNAPPING

WEST SKULL MINING
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by seyz91(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerians are good people, leadership and our leaders in general and as a whole messing us all up

so few tend to do unspeakable thing just to get by
KingKingKing:
I love Nigerians so much you know why? if you go through that thread on twitter, you would see Nigerians doing everything humanly possible to make sure that girl is rescued and the kidnapper is tracked and arrested.

The kidnapper's linkedin and Facebook pages have been discovered, his sister has been identified, his family house has been tracked, his dad has been arrested for questioning, this was done not by the police or security agents but by well meaning Nigerians just like you and me.

God bless Nigerians I hope the country itself gets better.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by chatinent: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:
What exactly is NPF’s problem? Concerned youths could get this far in less than 24hrs and the Nigerian police be doing what exactly?

It's easy to track him when the information is not ubiquitous.

Undercover operations do it better.

The culprit will have to go online to read the next steps and take cover, or become brutish to everyone who has an info on him and is publishing.

In all, it's still easy to track. Our problem is we don't have a standard and robust security system.

In the U.S, community policing can fish him out in no time!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Maj196(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
See fine girl. I pray she returns safely cry
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
manlawal:

Good afternoon All.
Please kindly forwarded this message to anybody that knows her, I was contacting her yesterday to her concerning a job opportunity, as at the time she called me she was at ibiaku junction, the call went off so I called back several times. After several efforts, I couldn't reach her. Below here is her name and phone number, Iniubong Umoren 08081295920. This is also her cousins name gotten from Facebook, Godsluv Udoikop. Please help me pass this message to find her or her family members. Please I am not holding her hostage nor do I know her anything about her whereabouts. My phone has been off because I've been getting threatening messages due to the misunderstanding.
Do we now conclude he has successfully disposed of the corpse along with anything that connects the corpse to him and now claiming innocent ?
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by danthamccoy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
If her lines are switched off , then she is most likely dead .

Akwaibom rapist ritualist are very deadly ..

They rape and kill.we should be talking about how to apprehend the criminal .

Big chances the lady is already dead
If you have nothing helpful or positive to say, why don't you keep quiet? Nobody asked for your negativity. If she were your sister, would you be saying this?
Can't stand you id1ots, honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by hstar: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
sheyishemba:

you're nothing but an animal if government has provided job or it kinda easy to find jobs which she post on social media or imagine there is a good security would she have been kidnapped or imagine there is an enabling society for the youth to be creative would she have been a victim of what she is today...but animals like you keep blaming social media for the mishap Govt has caused...may Almighty God punish you () and I wish that same evil for your daughter animal!!!!
Amen
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Chummynoni(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
that guy should be held tightly. he knows 1 or 2 things to say
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
danthamccoy:

If you have nothing helpful or positive to say, why don't you keep quiet? Nobody asked for your negativity. If she were your sister, would you be saying this?
Can't stand you id1ots, honestly.
that guy "curious345" or whatever his name is an idiot,a psychopath and a criminal.

just watch out for his negative comments littering on every page here spewing trash.
my mind is telling me he has a connection to the kidnapped gal. let's keep a close eye on the modafvcker pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Look at what one of his friends just wrote on his Facebook comment section.

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

that guy "curious345" or whatever his name is an idiot,a psychopath and a criminal.

just watch out for his negative comments littering on every page here spewing trash.
my mind is telling me he has a connection to the kidnapped gal. let's keep a close eye on the modafvcker pls
read the post above you . Joining issue with you is like filling a basket with water .. jnmmm
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Curious345: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bursted

AntiAPC2023 sheyishemba smellysperm na the same indenty .

Trolls kingdom

Hahahahahaha Three spirits same individual, well-done oooo. I see your DNA in action
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by manlawal(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Do we now conclude he has successfully disposed of the corpse along with anything that connects the corpse to him and now claiming innocent ?
i guess but he will never know peace
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
tonididdy:

Well I have read a comment or two of people who took same scenarios and it turned out to be a legit job.
In as much as evil is everywhere in Nigeria,some people still believe there's a little good outthere.

I don't blame her at all for taking a chance,life a risk

Is it really worth it? I can bet my one month salary that even if the job was real, they wouldn’t pay more than 70k. Considering the distance she had to travel, she would be left with little or nothing at the end of the month.

As someone who has been a fresh graduate, I know there is this pressure to get a job before/after NYSC. Everybody would be claiming to go for interviews and before you know it, one of your coursemates has started posting pictures inside the office, dressed in suit and tie. The pressure heightens and you start traveling across Nigeria to get a white collar job. Graduates should resist this urge. When the job comes, you will work and tire.

This girl has over 6000 followers on Twitter. If she bought a bale of okrika clothes, do you know how much she will make from her followers alone? I am very worried. This has spoilt my day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Curious345:
Bursted

AntiAPC2023 sheyishemba smellysperm na the same indenty .

Trolls kingdom

Hahahahahaha Three spirits same individual, well-done oooo. I see your DNA in action
I wasn't wrong when i called you a "psychopath"

not everyone is normal on this forum...spit undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Intake Batch 68 2012/2013 Let Meet Here. / Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / How Can I Get An NGO Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.