Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) (652 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) by Insidenaija: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2021
A video which have been making the rounds on social media showed a moment a lady went wild in excitement as her boyfriend proposed to her, Newspremise reports.

In the video, the excited lady fell on the floor, turning from side to side while crying as her boyfriend went on one knee to pop the question.

Love is sweet when you are with the right person and wish to spend the rest of your life with him or her.

Congratulations to the lady, watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKtMwGRllE ][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/lady-turns-over-on-the-floor-and-bursts-into-tears-as-her-man-proposes-to-her-on-her-birthday-photos-video/

Re: Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) by Draslo(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2021
If I ever get married, I will propose in my bedroom without cameras so that both of us can off cloth sharply .
Re: Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) by Seakay(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Draslo:
If I ever get married, I will propose in my bedroom without cameras so that both of us can off cloth sharply .
You're a Mumu Man! grin
Re: Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) by donstan18: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
There biggest achievement.
Re: Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) by incogni2o: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Cool
Re: Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Insidenaija:
A video which have been making the rounds on social media showed a moment a lady went wild in excitement as her boyfriend proposed to her, Newspremise reports.

In the video, the excited lady fell on the floor, turning from side to side while crying as her boyfriend went on one knee to pop the question.

Love is sweet when you are with the right person and wish to spend the rest of your life with him or her.

Congratulations to the lady, watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKtMwGRllE ][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/lady-turns-over-on-the-floor-and-bursts-into-tears-as-her-man-proposes-to-her-on-her-birthday-photos-video/

mtchwee
Re: Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) by Reex12(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
simp
Re: Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

For this my full life,I never see why I go use my own hand and hard earned money take go buy problem come my life

Like I do tell my real dudes, that if I'd ever propose to any woman at all,then it'd be like this--"either I sit down with my two legs on my table while she's on her feet...Or I impregnate her and let her bring her papa and her mama to my door step for questioning and answering section

Na only two options....E no too hard,but so long say my peace of mind no go crash with any woman wahala,no wahala..

Because I no go gree at alllllllll..
Re: Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) by blinking001(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
Men this days can put ring on anything they see. This dude just engaged a baby whale.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Guy Sit At The Edge Of The Table When A Girl Is Present On The Table / Is This The Latest Scam In Town Now / Wetin Dick See Inside Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.