Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (56520 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by rollyfemmy: 7:01am On May 06, 2021
As a happily married man. reading your story and if your story about what your wife has been doing is true about you, i will advise you to stick more and draw closer to her and listen to her advise and see that your life will change completely for better. if you trend on the part who are trying to do now, you will end of in regret and by that time someone else who have taken your wife away from you. so please my wife throw away your ego and cliff to your wife and see how your life and home will positive change drastically.

the mistake most young men does now is that they still want to act single while they are are married. it does not work like that. A man can be a head of a home, the woman is the neck of that head and can help to navigate it to the right direction and part in life. God has made it so.

This is why President and Governors have special advisers to lead them to success in their administration otherwise they cant do it on their own.

in your case you are the head of your home and your wife is the neck. so listen to her and reason with her advise and put down your guard and see how successful you will become in very areas of your life.

I am talking to you from my personal experience. so my friend, please do the right thing now before it is too late for you. Your wife is a blessing to your life and not a cause or an Ogbanje as you have called her.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by rollyfemmy: 7:08am On May 06, 2021
As a happily married man. reading your story and if your story about what your wife has been doing is true about you, i will advise you to stick more and draw closer to her and listen to her advise and see that your life will change completely for better. if you trend on the part you are trying to do now, you will end of in regret and by that time someone else who have taken your wife away from you. so please my friend throw away your ego and cliff to your wife and see how your life and home will positive change drastically.

The mistake most young nigerian men does now is that they still want to act single (in their decision making) while they are already married. it does not work like that. A man can be a head (President) of his home, the woman is the neck (special adviser ) of that head and can help to navigate it to the right direction and part in life. God has made it so.

This is why President and Governors have special advisers to lead them to success in their administration otherwise they cant do it on their own.

in your case you are the head of your home and your wife is the neck. so listen to her and reason with her advise and put down your guard and see how successful you will become.

I am talking to you from my personal experience. so my friend, please do the right thing now before it is too late for you. Your wife is a blessing to your life and not a cause or an Ogbanje as you have called her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.