Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (56569 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2021
You saw the signs earlier and you still married her, which reasonable advice do you want now? Just bear your cross and it won't be good if you abandon your family.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:

A man must be in control of his life!
Before I found her, I was doing ok with my life.
She even suspects some of our neighbours as being diabolical and thus rejects any gifts/money from them. Even rejected money and drinks from them during my daughter's birthday!

U are correct! Ure a man and a man must always be in control of his life bt a family takes 2 with the man a leader. In any case Im still confused on how the plans u make simply goes wrong because she objects to it.

I want u to carry out an experiment strictly for experiment reasons. Drop ur ego for 2 secs and follow her own suggestions and lets see if u end up regretting it then u can either blame her or it goes fine and see if u feel happier about it or ridiculous. This will depend on how good the outcome of her decisions are.

What u want to success let’s play her game and just see. After this u can choose to do what u like. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by calcal: 1:55pm On May 02, 2021
The fact is that not everyone will make big money, the world economy is not just meant for that.

That's why we need a reasonable society like America, people live paycheck to paycheck but life is good for them.

I don't think you need to call her names. If she is giving your right whenever you want without complaint then you are good, sometimes listen to her opinion on issues that's why you are partners.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Bimiafashion(f): 2:14pm On May 02, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Thank God I left Bimiafashion, sorry for be my story
THANK GOD I LEFT YOU. IF NOT SORRY FOR BE MY CASE. OKO BETUE. TUEEEEH!
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Bimiafashion(f): 2:15pm On May 02, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Thank God I left Bimiafashion, sorry for be my story
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Prophet602: 2:26pm On May 02, 2021
Thank you so much for this post. I am personally shocked that the poster has not discovered this yet about the woman he has been with for some time. He feels he is such an analyst and expects that all his calculations will always be accurate yet his experience has proved the opposite. Instead of him to recognise his wife's great intuition and wisdom and consider every advise from her carefully, all he is concerned about is how to leave the woman. Your ego is the reason why you're not a millionaire now. The usual African man's ego of "I can't do what my wife told me so I don't appear weak" is the reason why many are still struggling. When you decide to drop your ego aside and work hand in hand with your wife. All your hearts desires will suddenly materialise. A woman like your wife is a rare gift that any wise man should cherish. Believe she's an Ogbanje at your own peril.
Righteousness2:
There are certain people that are Designed to take you to your Next level!( Not Pmb/Apc next level oo). If you don't come in contact with him/her , you will keep operating in Ordinary level.

I think your wife is one of such ,Designed to take you to ur Next level.
Your wife carries Favor! Make use of what she carries and Be happy.
She is your Deborah!

As long as she is not into any form of Diabolical stuffs! Guy Be Happy and Enjoy the Favor she carries.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2021
GUY YOUR WIFE IS NOT AN AGBANJE, RATHER YOU ARE THE EMERE YOUR SELF, I FACE YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM ME. SINCE I KEPT NOTICING THAT THERE IS ALWAYS A FAILURE EACH TIME I TAKE UP ANY DECISION WITHOUT CARRYING MY WIFE ALONG, I MEAN I USUALLY ENCOUNTER SERIOUS LOSS, SINCE THEN I STARTED UPENNING UP FOR HER, SOME TIME I WILL TELL HER THIS IS WHAT I HAVE, WE BOTH WILL SIT, SHE WILL ADVISE ME HOW WILL SHOULD GO ABOUT IT SPEND OR INVEST IT, SHE MAY EVEN DECIDE TO CONTRIBUTE HER OWN INSIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION TO IT. SINCE THEN I DISCOVERED THERE HAS BEEN GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN MY LIFE, A MAN WHO EARN N60K IN LAGOS OWN HIS OWN HOUSE AND STILL HAS LAND I. JUST A NEIGBHOURING STATE. YOUR WIFE IS NOT AN OGBANJE AT ALL, RATHER SHE IS A GOOD WIFE, WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WOMEN IS THIS, THEY ARE VERY GREAT MANAGERS, THEY ARE NOT LIKE MEN, WOMEN SEE THE FUTURE BETTER THAN MEN, WHAT A GOOD WIFE CAN SEE SEATING DOWN, THE HUSBAND CANR SEE THAT STANDING UP. SO MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS TO STOP CALLING YOUR WIFE AN OGBANJE.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Evidenx(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2021
CAN U FOR ONCE LISTEN TO UR WIFE? SHE IS A GIFT TO YOU,SHE SEE DANGER AHEAD AND TELLS U BUT U DONT LISTEN,FORMING I AM MAN YET ALL UR DECISION END IN DISASTER. LISTEN TO ME U CANT SUCCEED ALONE,PARTNER WITH UR WIFE AND LISTEN TO HER ADVICE.

IF U DONT,U WILL REGRET UR DECISION OF RUNING AWAY.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Evidenx(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2021
DEBJOCH1:
GUY YOUR WIFE IS NOT AN AGBANJE, RATHER YOU ARE THE EMERE YOUR SELF, I FACE YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM ME. SINCE I KEPT NOTICING THAT THERE IS ALWAYS A FAILURE EACH TIME I TAKE UP ANY DECISION WITHOUT CARRYING MY WIFE ALONG, I MEAN I USUALLY ENCOUNTER SERIOUS LOSS, SINCE THEN I STARTED UPENNING UP FOR HER, SOME TIME I WILL TELL HER THIS IS WHAT I HAVE, WE BOTH WILL SIT, SHE WILL ADVISE ME HOW WILL SHOULD GO ABOUT IT SPEND OR INVEST IT, SHE MAY EVEN DECIDE TO CONTRIBUTE HER OWN INSIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION TO IT. SINCE THEN I DISCOVERED THERE HAS BEEN GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN MY LIFE, A MAN WHO EARN N60K IN LAGOS OWN HIS OWN HOUSE AND STILL HAS LAND I. JUST A NEIGBHOURING STATE. YOUR WIFE IS NOT AN OGBANJE AT ALL, RATHER SHE IS A GOOD WIFE, WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WOMEN IS THIS, THEY ARE VERY GREAT MANAGERS, THEY ARE NOT LIKE MEN, WOMEN SEE THE FUTURE BETTER THAN MEN, WHAT A GOOD WIFE CAN SEE SEATING DOWN, THE HUSBAND CANR SEE THAT STANDING UP. SO MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS TO STOP CALLING YOUR WIFE AN OGBANJE.
GOD BLESS U SIR. U SPOKE MY MIND 100% no man can succeed 100% without the help of his wife.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by ayodejisure: 3:46pm On May 02, 2021
Mr Man, what is the proof that your wife is Ogbanje? From your story, your wife is just reasonable and maybe sensible than you. She advised you in the right directions but you fail to listen to her advice. All her Counsel is what your mother would have given you if she was consulted also. A reasonable woman will not want you to jointly rent a house with your friend, when you are approaching a time to be married, a reasonable woman will advise you to invest reasonably and not look for quick money.... Are these why you called her Ogbanje? She hasn't disturbed you in the dream, she hasn't threatened you physically. Bros you are the one that has problems. You don't believe in anything spiritual, but you sent your friend to consult ifa priest for you. You need help!
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Able readers, is my final decision a good one?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by weddingchannels: 4:01pm On May 02, 2021
God will not let stupid ego kill you for Nothing, Even When Abraham ran crying to God he told her to listen to his wife, most of you men die untime because your ego will not allow you to see beyond this realm, That woman is not Someone for your disaster or what nonsense you called her, learn to work with her, That's only when you will cash out big time. Even if she is Ogb....., you knew but you enter, Oga obey and be blessed.
Men that makes their wives happy live life.

OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Richthekid: 5:03pm On May 02, 2021
Just leave her
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Erojepromise(f): 6:18pm On May 02, 2021
l feel like your woman is shrewd and always tries to warn you of the disastrous outcome of many decisions you stubbornly take which turns out to be true, ogbeni you need to evaluate yourself calm down and stop taking bad decisions.. And if you feel otherwise, that she is too good for you. pack and go this life is too short

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Dret3: 6:45pm On May 02, 2021
Bros, your girl is not an Ogbanje. She just have a good fortune as her destiny and that tends to rub off on whatever she approves. So instead of thinking about leaving her, start getting her approval before doing anything. That doesn't make you less of a man. But if you chose to leave her after she has given you a child, your misery has just begun. You go poor Sotey poor people go dey call you poor...my advice, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by TPound(m): 7:02pm On May 02, 2021
Behind every successful man is a loyal and reliable woman...

If you're not happy about the fortune she carries around and you want her prophesy to not always come to pass,then go an give Yahoo boy make he help you siphon am from her...
What others are praying for...going to the mountains for... conducting deliverance for...you are here looking for ways to get rid of it..
So them talk am true true....
Person wey get head no get cap...
Person wey get cap no get head.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Jst take her to a living church for deliverance, normal u guys are supposed to do deliverance before marriage, I will recommend scoan for u, gud luck

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by twilliamx(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
if your mind solely believes that the woman in your life brings you much luck to the extent of warning you when a business is bound to miscarry then I have one question for you.

Why are you bound on threading the paths of the unknown when what you seek is already before youundecided

I know it may make you feel less manly but it doesn't seem like she is the one bringing the business ideas and neither does she disapprove all your business plans......signing out

You said it all....he doesn't know what he has
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by olmoRoc: 9:09pm On May 02, 2021
From the background of your story, I believe you ought to remain with her. You should be grateful for having an affair with someone who seems to be grounded in analytical abilities.

1. I'd never rent an apartment with a friend because anything could go wrong.

2. Also, you're not the only one to have suffered major losses from crypto investments.

Reason: There are very few profitable coins. And you'd need to make a huge investment for it to become profitable.

However, if you'd bought some bitcoins in 2017, you won't be calling her an Ogbanje.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Clinton207: 10:44pm On May 02, 2021
Oga from the examples you cited it’s clear that your wife always see the red flag in your decisions. You should be thankful for such a gift in your life. And who told you or what gave you the impression she’s an ogbanje? Your last decision may be a very tragic disaster.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by tianshie(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2021
Oluwamarc:
I wan carry games for sporty, help me hala your wife.. I need better games

Na colour-colour abi dog race?
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by djojo(m): 1:51am On May 03, 2021
Seriously, what many men are looking for, you are rejecting it, is better you accept the fact that she is a blessing to you and not all decisions you made will be positives in your life, why not give her the benefit of doubt maybe like two years and let her make the decision in your life maybe your life will be better than this, let me tell you many marriages you see today that last longer and successful if you look deep you will realized that mostly women control those home, forget about our African mentality that man must be a man or your decision must always stand. In yoruba “ ayen shee ee owa salo sibomi ni loju ayr ootoo” I know your type will have so much ego
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by 9jaRealist: 5:45am On May 03, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

SUPERSTITIOUS DRIVEL! angry

PS: Meanwhile. what. do you mean by “maybe I could...”?
Dude, support your kid and don’t be a despicable DEADBEAT!

>
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 6:29am On May 03, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

You have ZERO business sense.

Who raised you ?

Your wife is just business wiser than you. You are wasting money and calling them investment.

You have a business mentor in her. There is nothing spiritual in your srory.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Kollyk11(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are certain people that are Designed to take you to your Next level!( Not Pmb/Apc next level oo). If you don't come in contact with him/her , you will keep operating in Ordinary level.

I think your wife is one of such ,Designed to take you to ur Next level.
Your wife carries Favor! Make use of what she carries and Be happy.
She is your Deborah!

As long as she is not into any form of Diabolical stuffs! Guy Be Happy and Enjoy the Favor she carries.
no mind am ,as confused as i am now if i see that kin woman,my dear i go loyal finish,a woman is telling to save instead of buy a car or asking for bone straight or shoe and bag , you are hear ranting

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by sorepco(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2021
U r truly the problem! Ur ego is huuuge!
U r more educated so therefore wiser? R u joking? Education has nothing to do with wosdom...

U can be an educated fool. Or an illeterate wise person!

OfeAchi:

See bro I get this. But she is not God!
I find it difficult taking her advice for this two major reasons:
1. I'm first class graduate with Msc. But she is just OND holder (I'm the one pushing her to go higher in education. she doesn't know book) How can she be wiser than me? angry angry
2. I'm scared of always following her advice because it may lead me to become a "sissy" in marriage. People could now term her as the head of family since she makes all decisions. My right as a man could be reduced to nothing. (I cringe at the thought of being controlled by my wife!) angry
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 03, 2021
mcdokwe:
how are you sure you can leave the country without her approval?

This made me laugh out loud. Imagine spending all his money on visa and all, and then he gets deported a day after.

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by mcdokwe(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2021
MadamFay:

This made me laugh out loud. Imagine spending all his money on visa and all, and then he gets deported a day after.
He dunno grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by wealthtrak: 6:58pm On May 03, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

grin grin... It can be deeply
enervating when you feel
your future is tied to another person's intuitions... Especially
that of a wifey. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Rosement(f): 7:21pm On May 03, 2021
Don't take it wrongly, it is very normal for a responsible woman to alert her husband if she sense he is about to make a foolish financial decision that will affect their future and financial security.

Learn to always carry your wife along in whatever you are doing, seek her advice and appreciate her involvement and her ideas even when it does not seem to be of use.

Don't allow pride and society beliefs rule your relationship, all that really matters is that both of you do everything possible to reach your goals and aspirations. Don't you guys have future plans?

Be wise, stop this cat and mouse play, the future is fast approaching. This is the time for you to make the right decisions, whatever decisions you make today might determine what your life will be like in the next twenty years.

OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by drgideon: 7:51am On May 04, 2021
THAT WOMAN IS THE BEST THING THAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO YOU!

Apart from Bitcoin don't invest in an cryptocurrency again!
1. Farming business is best! N50k IN CATFISH BIZ YEILDS ABOUT N200 IF DONE RIGHT.
2. SOMETIMES JOINT BIZ OR ANYTHING INCLUDING MONEY WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY COULD GO SOUTH
3. SAVING LONGTERM TO ACQUIRE A CAR IS BETTER THAN LOAN

A BORROWER IS SLAVE TO LEANDER

You must tell her advice on everything.
YOURE LUCKY TO HAVE AN INTELLIGENT WOMAN WHO LOVES YOU AND GIVES THE BEST ADVICE!
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by SaintUlot: 7:52pm On May 04, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

You don't value what you have, that's a type of woman many men are praying for, a guidian Angel type of woman. When you start taking heed, that's when whatever you lay your hands on will become a success.

Some people will do business and the business will go bad and they ll be thinking that if only a prophet foresee such bad luck happening to them, they wouldn't have ventured into the business in the first instance. Now you have such opportunity @ your finger tip and you don't even know the value, the woman that you suppose to be worshipping as your small god for being your destiny helper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.