Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (56587 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by AmVista: 8:45am On May 02, 2021
addexx:
undecided
let me get this straight.

you want to buy a car on loan when you haven't totally stabilize financially... and your wife advised you against it like she did with the previous blunders you made... and instead of learning from past mistakes of your stubbornness and accept responsibility... you decide to shift the blame and name-call and bring her matter to a public forum.

You reason like a highly primitive stone aged villager.

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Dannyilo(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2021
With all due respect Sir, you are very foolish and egoistic. So, you cannot listen to your wife advice or agree as a couple and you think things will work for you? You are not mentally, emotionally and psychologically ready for marriage. Stop suffering somebody's daughter. I am married for 9years, so I know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Abdanny2000(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2021
I'm highly disappionted in you, you are the real ogbanje becus God is passing through you wife to lead your path instead you are planning to leave her to another country... Get sense bruh!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Issues2(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2021
My opinion on dis matter is that you should learned to love her provided she is not comanding you or getting angry easily over trivia issues cuz dat is how some of d poses ladies behave if she is submissive to you and guide u on every decision which to you she is controlling ur life I think u re getting d whole thing all wrong.learned to love and appreciate your wife signed out..
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nosa111(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2021
Mumu man! A very foolish post

If you want to get raid of her why not divorce her
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Able readers, is my final decision a good one?
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

I had a decent job before I met her and I was responsible for all the decisions I took, which mostly led to favourable outcomes.
However when I met her and began a relationship, I wasn't having the freedom I needed. Any decision I wanted to take without her authorization always ended badly. For example there was a period I wanted to jointly rent an apartment with a male friend of mine. She strongly opposed this but I still went ahead to pay rent. Unfortunately for me, within four months my friend had some issues with landlord and we were both evicted from the apartment. (although I got compensated)

Another instance was when I got paid some bonuses from company and decided to invest in some crypto projects during their ICOs (in 2017). I did some market analysis of these crypto projects before my decision to invest, only for her to advice me against it. She said we should instead, use the money to start farming. I didn't listen to her and went ahead to invest. THE RESULT: the investment that was supposed to take me to the moon now became more worthless than tissue paper! I shed tears because of this.

I now decided to get rid of her, but all plans of mine proved abortive. The more I tried to get her out of my life, the more we were brought together. Can you believe that the day I finally proposed to her was the very same day I tried to make out with an old girlfriend?

A friend of mine went to consult an ifa priest, who told him that my fiance has a cloud of good fortunes around her. But I don't believe in those spiritual mumbo-jumbos! I was determined to leave her. This made me begin applying for jobs in other states and towns, but nothing came forth. I even went for interview/test but didn't scale through. Some weeks later, she told me that she wasn't in support of me getting job in another town (she says she was scared of losing me).

Did you know? the time I decided to remove the thoughts of leaving her from mind and fully accept her into my life, was the time that I finally got a better job in another city!

MARRIAGE
We got married in 2019 and I was of the mindset that since she may be an ogbanje, therefore things would work in my favour and I would become a millionaire very quickly, but that's not the case.

Since marriage, any decision I take without her approval always leads to disaster!
I wanted to invest in a partnership deal and told her about it but she disapproved and said I should save the money instead. I went ahead to invest and I lost 400k! cry cry Same for other decisions in the house, the outcome was always negative whenever I don't heed her advice.

I hate all this! I'm a full grown man. Why should my life be based on the decisions of a woman? I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life.
I'm about to take a car loan from my company in order to escape this constant public commute and trekking but she has vehemently disapproved, that I should instead save for another year or two before buying car. But I still won't listen to her! If the loan ends in a disaster, I have decided that I would abandon this marriage and relocate to another country. A country where voodoo and religious mumbo-jumbo do not exist, so that I can be in full control of my life!

.......PS: we have a year old baby girl. Maybe I could be sending monthly upkeep from this new country I intend to relocate to.

Me and you same issues before,them strong ooo water people,they spew wisdom contents way older than their age..true abi,they seem always right true again shae, their sex game is mad,abi ,oya run go a powerful Celestial or c&s church,notalk say I Nur tell u...I ll check u later,is she esan
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by HealthyKids(f): 9:29am On May 02, 2021
Bros, you are actually lucky to have a woman that is so analytically sound. Call it a spiritual gift or good utilization of her intuition/gut feelings, she is a priceless asset which you ought to embrace; what every man actually prays for.

On a lighter note though, if what you are suspecting is true, then the plane you travel on might crash o grin grin grin grin
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by nsiba: 9:30am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

After Buhari and APC you the most stupid person have come across
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by HealthyKids(f): 9:32am On May 02, 2021
E fit worse pass two of them combined o! cheesy cheesy
nsiba:

After Buhari and APC you the most stupid person have come across
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by generalwo(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

...... It's like you're from Sudan because a rugged Nigerian guy won't speak this way...... Your wife loves you and you're saying what? She loves you and her spirit wants you to always have her in your plans for things to work and you're saying what? Bros if you know you didn't love her enough, it would have been better to take the risk and leave her for a more loving man than getting married to her and now you wanna leave her with her child making her a single mother..... Now I see why there are many single mothers around....... You don't need any advice because you have already advised yourself.... My only advise to you is that you have given yourself a wrong advise and you should refrain from it..... Love that woman, make her and your kids central to your plans and life will be well with you...... Have a blessed month of May sir.....
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by otinkanika1: 10:03am On May 02, 2021
She has done nothing wrong than a progressive advise. Keep away the pride of man and stop listening to friends advise. Listen to your wife for in union u are one body

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Karlifate: 10:04am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:

See bro I get this. But she is not God!
I find it difficult taking her advice for this two major reasons:
1. I'm first class graduate with Msc. But she is just OND holder (I'm the one pushing her to go higher in education. she doesn't know book) How can she be wiser than me? angry angry
2. I'm scared of always following her advice because it may lead me to become a "sissy" in marriage. People could now term her as the head of family since she makes all decisions. My right as a man could be reduced to nothing. (I cringe at the thought of being controlled by my wife!) angry

OfeAchi:

I was the one who made the decision to study computer science, become first class graduate, get my Msc, land my first job, achieve certifications, etc.
Na me dey teach her computer. Na me dey write her CV.
Why should I consult her for decisions? It's not like she's a professor of life studies. I'm even 7 years older than her!

You're just a foolish egomaniac.

With all degrees & certificates, she's still wiser than you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by conquerorsword: 10:05am On May 02, 2021
Can you borrow me your wife for a year abeg, because i think foolish people end up marrying good people vice versa

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by class0247: 10:16am On May 02, 2021
Hisss!!!! Me that have millions and Harding have a reasonable ideal on investment or me that is very wasteful when it comes to spending. Give me your wife and I will be glad. The women that I’m seeing are the ones that will take me to were I will waste money
You should be glad that your wife is helping you to notice investment that are not grounded. If I get a woman like that, I would have been long married

Instead of getting a loan for a car, is it not wise to save some money for some years and buy a car with no debt on your neck?( until you meet a girl that will tell you that she can not trek, who will put you in deep debt)
Instead of investing on forex trade that you know nothing about, is it not good, you invest on something more grounded ?
What exactly do you want ? You are making wrong decisions and leaving your wife is another wrong decision in line for you.
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2021
wiloy2k8:

But he was not a millionaire

Lol. And so? Does that change the fact that he had good financial sense before he met her?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Prettychild(f): 10:36am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

My dear brother, the only country where voodoo and religious mumbo jumbo do not exist is in the grave but that is not your portion in Jesus Name Amen. My advice for you is to discuss with her and tell her your observation, also be very very prayerful. It's well
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Olas16198901: 10:49am On May 02, 2021
Sir your wife is truly ogbanje with 5G

Sir abeg give her my number we'll relate in relationship well than you.

Bros you're the first problem of yourself, firstly you're a man you've the right to make decisions, carried your wife along and plan for it to come out real, if your wife said no don't do it, wait till next year, then relax till then to save more, if her plans works out then both of you enjoy it, if it doesn't work out then both of you endure it.

Behind a successful man there's a woman, and behind a falling man there's a woman too. It takes sense to apply wisdom.

Your wife is not ogbanje, everyone has his/her own spiritual spirit that works for each everyone

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by IYANGBALI: 10:53am On May 02, 2021
Thank God I left Bimiafashion, sorry for be my story
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Publiccompound: 11:06am On May 02, 2021
The thing is, you will fail in your car loan deal plus the journey you want to embark on. The car can be stolen, you may be deported for a drug setup since you like quick money. My dad has this kind of I don't care attitude. We the children are suffering from the bad decisions he made without his wife approval.
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by DedeNkem: 11:18am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:
BACKGROUND:

MARRIAGE

I've never seen a more mo*ronic fool like you in my life! And I don't mince words when I say that.

Let's get this straight. In your tiny little brain, you actually think that she's the reason why you've been stupid with your money? Oh shit!! How could you blame someone for losing in investments the same person advised against doing?!! I'm not sure you're mentally healthy!!

You've a good wife (who's much more smarter than you) who has been doing her best to protect your dumb a*ss against making stupid investments by warning you against those! She knew any wrong investment move you make would affect the whole family financially.

Then what did you fool do? You still went ahead with the same bad investments (she advised you against) and lost! Now you're blaming her?? What a huge mo*ron you are!!

What if she supported your stupid investments and you still lose, I bet, you would still blame her!! A sane husband would think twice before going into any investment his smart wife is against! Two heads are always better than one, especially, when one (you) is too dumb.

You're your own problem!! And your stupid mentality made things worse! Go ahead and divorce her, she deserves a better husband who's loving and intelligent , because you obviously lack those and more!!

I feel really bad for her, she probably knows her husband is an id*iot!!

Some m*orons like you don't know they have something great untill they lose it.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Lostchild(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi
You are just too ignorant. I feel pain for you because of your extreme ignorance. I must tell you that your wife is not an ogbaje and if you leave this woman you are in soup.

Your wife is a person that can perceive the future outcome of your deceision. She can see the end result of your plans. She is more sensitive than you, this is the reason why you believe she is an ogbaje.

I use to have a friend that always tells me his plans. Most cases I always warn him about the outcome of his plans and thay his plans will not go well as he thinks because i can forsee. It got to a point that he began to see me as a bad person and stop telling me his plans. At the end I walk away from him, years later he realize my self importance and that I was %100 right.

Trust me I have dated a mermaid girl and I plan to write my own story. This girl made me to go through hell. Because of this mermaid girl I dated I ; let me wait till i write my own story for others to learn
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by sixtus3606(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi, permit me to say this; you're nothing, but am id1ot.
Why did I say so?
1. You get wife 2. You dey tell am your plans. 3. You no dey ever follow her advice on your plans dey you tell am. 4. You go ahead with your decision on the plan and not hers. 5. Plan
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Nobody: 11:22am On May 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Hintona(f): 12:19pm On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:

I was the one who made the decision to study computer science, become first class graduate, get my Msc, land my first job, achieve certifications, etc.
Why should I consult her for decisions? It's not like she's a professor of life studies. I'm even 7 years older than her!

I refuse to believe one person can be this stupid.

Please try to reduce your ego it's too large, I can't believe you call yourself educated and you're still reasoning like this. Your brain is stuck in the Stone age.

You're supposedly a programmer, try and read your post again on the first page in this thread don't you see a pattern? When you refuse to follow her advice something bad always happens to you.

It's either you're very dumb or you're just using us to catch cruise angry

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by fexyrich(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2021
But op am sorry to say but u sound like a fool God wants to bless Tru ur wife who carries grace but because of your pride and stupidity u keep rebelling and it continues to turn out bad for u...U have a woman other men are praying to have instead of you to follow her advice as ur wife u are here acting up...U might end up in a bigger disaster if you abandon that woman and ur kid...God wants to bless u but u are saying no!! Continue oo!!! U don't know what u have until u loose it

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by detectivejones: 12:48pm On May 02, 2021
How can I unread what I just read, it is obvious to the blind, deaf and dumb that you're the one with the problem. You have so allowed religion, superstious belief to block your sense of reasoning. Oga Alpha male your ego will be your down fall Las Las

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by smiliyB(f): 1:20pm On May 02, 2021
Winneygirl:
I think you are the ogbanje.
All your bad decisions that end in you losing money affects her because that is less income to run the household.
You want to take a loan to buy a car. She said instead of taking a loan, save for a car for a year or two and buy the car. This is what you term bad advice.
You must be an ogbanje.
you just said totally what is on my mind...he is the main ogbanje undecided. what kind of a man is he I can't deal, he is too full of himself Period!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Gopitoto: 1:25pm On May 02, 2021
Good afternoon guys....During the 5th anniversary of Buypower I won a token from them (10k) units....So I want to sell it. Anyone that is interested, living in Port Harcourt an using prepaid meter should quote me... I need the money so that I can use it for my school fee
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by shobam1410(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:

This young man is so full of himself. When you are full of self you invariably become small. Your mindset is so egotistical. If you continue in this your pride, before long you will mess up your life. By then your computer brain and firstclass will not be able to help you.

God has sent you a helper but ego is about to ruin it all. Try and run abroad without her and experience.......

Once you give her the opportunity to cry bitter tears before God...that will activate your doom.

Make your choice!
Re: Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by shobam1410(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2021
OfeAchi:

See bro I get this. But she is not God!
I find it difficult taking her advice for this two major reasons:
1. I'm first class graduate with Msc. But she is just OND holder (I'm the one pushing her to go higher in education. she doesn't know book) How can she be wiser than me? angry angry
2. I'm scared of always following her advice because it may lead me to become a "sissy" in marriage. People could now term her as the head of family since she makes all decisions. My right as a man could be reduced to nothing. (I cringe at the thought of being controlled by my wife!) angry
First class graduate kikikikiiii. See arrogance. You're a mere nursery school graduate in LIFE Study. Kontinu... we might soon read your chronicle of lamentations. You will now understand how useless your first class is in dealing with LIFE

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Identical Twins Show Off Their Baby Bumps (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.