Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari (39450 Views)

Ministerial List: FCT Natives Ask Court To Stop Inauguration, Remove Buhari / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by yemi1504: 2:16am On May 03, 2021
Timfreds:
Yoruba brought us into this mess we are in.

I warned them as a fellow Yoruba man in 2019, but they refused to listen SMH. Just waiting for the day, Buhari Part 2 in Pantami or El Rufai becomes the President of this shith0le and it will surely happen with our people's horrible amnesia during election day, that is the day I leave this country even if it is to Benin Republic close-by. I can only take one Buhari ilk for my lifetime!

Funnily, most people who voted this disaster in 2019 saw the atrocious killings in Benue during the first term but assumed it will never happen to them, I am looking at my Yoruba brothers, how market now?

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by yemi1504: 2:30am On May 03, 2021
ogbonti:

This affliction called Buhari will serve until 2023. Buhari is a lesson and a bitter pill we all must swallow completely for 8 years so we can be clear headed when electing our leaders. Those who vote on religious and tribal sentiments will remember the Buhari years and receive sense once they step into that polling station. EVERYONE MUST REALIZE AFTER THE BUHARI YEARS THAT THE MOST COMPETENT and COMPASSIONATE PERSON DESERVES TO BE ELECTED - Not just any rogue who speaks my language or worships my kind of religion.

This is Buhari who is not intellectually and morally qualified to be an administrator of a whatsapp group of his tribal peers presiding over a country of 200 million people of 204 ethnic groups... Whoever noget sense this time noget sense ever again

Enuff sad!

This sermon will not work for the APC broom-waving d3m0nic ab0kis in the N0rth who are sadly in the majority. Just saying o. You can also forget the Y3ribas in Lag0s too, those ones will vote for APC through and through even if it's candidate is a goat. I rest my case.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Ogun5050: 6:35pm On May 03, 2021
Since l didn't know your stand during 2015 election, l have to reserve my comments.
I said this because most of the so called men of God told us then, Messiah has come.
The result is clear.
Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.