Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari (39421 Views)

Ministerial List: FCT Natives Ask Court To Stop Inauguration, Remove Buhari / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by lexy2014: 2:05am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I knew you had no idea what you were yapping, just throwing a wrong interpretation of that section of the Constitution thinking you were making any sense.

U still haven't been able to answer d questions I asked neither have u been able to negate anything I said. So here are d questions again:

Can u pls show me where I mentioned "federal government" in my post?

Did u see this: "...head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria"? Pls what does it mean?

What system of govt does Nigeria run and what is buharis job title under that system of govt?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 2:23am On May 02, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't been able to answer d questions I asked neither have u been able to negate anything I said. So here are d questions again:

Did u see this: "...head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria"? Pls what does it mean?

What system of govt does Nigeria run and what is buharis job title under that system of govt?
I gave you 15 minutes to answer your silliness, silence is the best answer for a xxxx. Good Night.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by onuman: 2:27am On May 02, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-started-praying-god-should-remove-buhari-says-wale-oke/

Under the present political structure and governance system of Nigeria, with the 1999 constitution - all created and imposed by northern military dictators, there is no glorious day coming for Nigeria, even if you pray 24/7f or the 12 Calendar months of the year.

The south and middle belt have been clamoring for political restructuring of Nigeria. It’s hard to understand why only the far north could stop political restructuring of Nigeria.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Doyou2019: 2:28am On May 02, 2021
seunjungle1:
So, you're such a f00l! Why can't your biological father pray against corona virus.
Ode o si, alaye runrun bi aso inu apere

If e get papa, you think say e go dey back all these killings and bloodletting?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by lexy2014: 2:31am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
I gave you 15 minutes to answer your silliness, silence is the best answer for a xxxx. Good Night.

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by bezimo(m): 2:42am On May 02, 2021
He added: ” I am not afraid of anybody. I am not! I am the prophet of the Most High, He watches over me. No bullet of the enemy can kill me; I can’t die in the hands of a man.”

Those that know Bishop Francis wake oke will know that it is finished for Buhari
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Mtmike(m): 3:10am On May 02, 2021
Instead of them to face the problem, they will find one uncooked lie against the man
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by danhans(m): 3:41am On May 02, 2021
So all the visions no work again,dey tell them dey no one hear because Osibanjo na der brother so how far now,my lord bishop u try self for even talking alone without fear some people go de say it is well,wen it is not well
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by highcadre: 3:59am On May 02, 2021
And who says you cannot decree a thing? Pray yours. The situation is past this petty blame game pls
Amotolongbo:
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by charlesucheh(m): 4:23am On May 02, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Bimpe29: 4:48am On May 02, 2021
Has Buhari's cup full?
The answer is as apparent as sunshine.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by pfadom: 4:48am On May 02, 2021
Many in the leadership positions especially the religious and ethnic are the root causes of insecurity in Nigeria.

How better would you expect any muslim community even in the south to interpret Wale Oke's statement (as the president of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria)? This statement would make people in power sideline Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, whom they suspect will be the primary beneficiary of Buhari's death.

Such statement clearly worsen the political and social instability in the land. It breeds distrust, suspicion and rancor in the land.

It is just too unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by PrinceofHCI(m): 4:55am On May 02, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-started-praying-god-should-remove-buhari-says-wale-oke/
Bishop, Sir which Buhari? Have you forgotten so fast what the former SGF, Babachir Lawal, said some years ago and i quote "which presidency?"
Why are you lot still talking about the dead amongst the, living?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:05am On May 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria

which one are you doing... It is the side at gives God the strongest reason that will ultimately prevail in his court
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by favour32(m): 5:07am On May 02, 2021
WhisperedNoise:
AMEN.
AMEN.
AMEN.

If he isn't ready to govern the country, he should resign.
The insecurity in this country has never been this terrible.

How does one cuddle terrorists? It beats me.

The baby monster we didn't kill has become something we can't control.

There is too much blood in our land, and the blood is crying for vengeance. May God have mercy.
That man wey dey Aso Rock must finish their turn.
By 2023,South turn go reach and know wetin to do these terrorists Boko haram, criminals wey dem coined bandits and extremism for religion matter.
Nigeria na secular country nor be any religion country.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Adetayo1978(m): 5:07am On May 02, 2021
Religion and politics. A Bishop that doesn't understand the principle of democracy.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by donnie(m): 5:09am On May 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

It shows he has an independent mind and I commend that.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by babamoha(m): 5:11am On May 02, 2021
omonnakoda:
let me check

That ifa corpus will likely be ejiogbe and ejiogbe is the corpus that install a king or a leader.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Imagynation: 5:42am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=101292430]For more jokes , Sms " Wale Oke" to 419

grin cheesy

Were dey disguise.. You couldn't pray to God to stop Coronavirus, we are going to 2 years now[/quot

When the hell in someone(hellinues) is talking,you don't caution him or her.Only a son of perdition will call a living minister of God 'were'and call Buhari a totally failed man his father.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by annyz: 5:48am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
They have prayed hard for Buhari to die, the man refused to die, they are now praying for him to be removed.

Many of those who prayed for Buhari's death are dead now.

How are you sure that their prayers have not long been answered
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Fresh9870: 6:06am On May 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Who told you so, you think Daddy G.O is happy with this Fulani government.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 6:32am On May 02, 2021
was it not a fellow afonja pastor that prayed for him to enter in 2015? you reap what you sow, bakare has been a colossal disappointment to the faith, all because of money.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by ogbonti: 6:33am On May 02, 2021
kayusely70:
Let everybody say a thunderous AMEN!
I am proud to be the 200th person to like this post grin
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Raph82(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What he meant indirectly is that Buhari should die.

Why should you wish death on someone because you hate him.

All these politicians and religious leaders, many of them are the causes of insecurity we have in our country today.
I don't understand the kind of humans God created into this part of the world. Where in the write up did he say buhari should die? U sabi logic pass logic itself. What a poor logical conclusion! Praying that God should remove buhari doesn't mean he has to die.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 6:38am On May 02, 2021
Fresh9870:

Who told you so, you think Daddy G.O is happy with this Fulani government.

He is by not preaching against it, rather he goes to aso rock to lick their boots, servant of God my foot, sha they should forget about praying , bubu will complete his tenure.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 6:41am On May 02, 2021
bezimo:
He added: ” I am not afraid of anybody. I am not! I am the prophet of the Most High, He watches over me. No bullet of the enemy can kill me; I can’t die in the hands of a man.”

Those that know Bishop Francis wake oke will know that it is finished for Buhari

Its a pastors bluff, who is he? Right nobody.

If he was Superman, there d be no killings or kidnapping in Ibadan.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Druss(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2021
If he said this, then the man is unwise. A person in his position should know the value of wisdom.

1. He is meant to be apolitical. That position is not meant for political talk.

2. It shows the lack of depth of his understanding of the issues. The problem with Nigeria is not just Buhari. The problem is far wider than the former general.

I really hope he didn't say this. Nigeria is suffering but he should not be the one to make this comment.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by ogbonti: 6:44am On May 02, 2021
Naija147:
Na only God go fit remove that stubborn goat from that office before 2023

This affliction called Buhari will serve until 2023. Buhari is a lesson and a bitter pill we all must swallow completely for 8 years so we can be clear headed when electing our leaders. Those who vote on religious and tribal sentiments will remember the Buhari years and receive sense once they step into that polling station. EVERYONE MUST REALIZE AFTER THE BUHARI YEARS THAT THE MOST COMPETENT and COMPASSIONATE PERSON DESERVES TO BE ELECTED - Not just any rogue who speaks my language or worships my kind of religion.

This is Buhari who is not intellectually and morally qualified to be an administrator of a whatsapp group of his tribal peers presiding over a country of 200 million people of 204 ethnic groups... Whoever noget sense this time noget sense ever again

Enuff sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.