Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari (39448 Views)

Ministerial List: FCT Natives Ask Court To Stop Inauguration, Remove Buhari / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by WhisperedNoise: 8:02pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:
For more jokes , Sms " Wale Oke" to 419

grin cheesy

Were dey disguise.. You couldn't pray to God to stop Coronavirus, we are going to 2 years now

We both know that you can't defend this...we both know so.
The senseless insecurity is amazing! And how your president is lax and lukewarm about the issue - startling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
They have prayed hard for Buhari to die, the man refused to die, they are now praying for him to be removed.

Many of those who prayed for Buhari's death are dead now.
you suppose dey hide face i swear......signing out

Sirjamo:
Tomorrow, Nigeria has a date with destiny. For me, it is the day that our country finally turns the terrible and tedious corner it has been negotiating for decades, if we get it right, we should be on our way to greatness, if we get it wrong; we might have to start all over again and there will be no end in sight for this country to arrive at turning it God - given potentials into visible development for it huge population which currently stood at very close to two hundred million people.

My reason for writing this epistle is actually to state my conviction for pitching my tent with President Mohammadu Buhari, and to also see whether someone somewhere might actually have a superior reason for disagreeing with me, base on facts, figures and better understanding of all the dynamics that could swing an opinion as strong as mine.

We all know that Buhari came in riding on three fundamental issues, namely: Security, economy and fighting corruption.
Now, let's look at those areas one after the other before we move on:

SECURITY

As at 2009 when the Boko haram group turn violent in the ancient city of Maiduguri, I wasn't told about it, I was there. As a student at the University of Maiduguri; I could relate with the crisis and tell stories of how the deadly group held the city, the state and other North Eastern states by their jugulars for years without much from the then PDP government being done to salvage the situation.
The group gradually spread it tentacles to other parts of the country: Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Kogi, Niger and other Northern States were not left out of the sad tales.
With the coming of the present government, the group have been heavily degraded, its activities have been limited to a small part of Borno north and some mountainous area of Yobe state.
Some would say that the gains that has been recorded with the decimation of Boko haram has since been lost to the unfortunate farmers/ herders crisis in the middle belt region, but I cannot in all honesty blame it on the current Buhari government because of valid reasons:

1. Its a long standing problem which didn't began with this government
2. There is no clear cut or single lasting solution to the problem because it involves the wants of grazing field brought about by climate change and the problems of ecology and ecosystem
3. What used to be grazing areas for the herders around the lake Chad area is no longer accessible due to Boko haram activities
4. It has since taken a form of communal nature where the locals also kill the herders which eventually make it difficult for the president to take a side so as not to seem bias, unlike in the case of Boko haram where it is the group vs the rest of the World

ECONOMY

When Buhari took over in 2015, Nigeria was already on it way to recession and it economy was already heading for the rocks.
Twenty two States couldn't pay salaries, oil price was obeying the force of gravity, the previous government did not save enough to cushion the effect of the revenue loss to the slump in oil value which happens to be the mainstay of our Economy; as December 2018, the Buhari government only realized a meager $92 billion from oil, compared to the over $400 billion made by the previous government from oil alone at about the a similar time frame.

I know some people might want to ask: What about all the looted monies recovered and the loans this government has taken? My assessment is: All that could not have added more than $30 billion to our gross revenue under the Buhari government which amount to approximately $122 billion - that's about $278 billion less, compared to the Jonathan era.
If the PDP couldn't do much with $400 billion, what could it have been able to do with $ 122 billion?
It has been the integrity, prudence, and great resource management skill of the Buhari government that Nigeria was able to weather the storm and return our country to the path of growth and development with over sixty percent less revenue.
If this government can be completing abandoned projects and building so many critical infrastructure while promptly paying salaries and pensions of it workers with just $122 billion, imagine if it had $400 billion!

FIGHTING CORRUPTION

There is no government that has done so well in fighting corruption in this country like president Buhari has done and is still doing.
Agreed it is one sided and bias, but if you are in his shoes, would you destroy those that helped you to realize your dream after so many years of trial?
If Nigerian had voted Buhari into government under the more cleaner and baggage - less CPC, he would have been able to do better in the fight against corruption. He would have gone after all of the known corrupt elites and politicians that are hiding under the ruling party today, but we all know that some of these people made him what he is today and he has to consider them as necessary evils in order to fight the bigger grafts that goes on in our polity.

This government has done well considering the situation and circumstances it find itself. I believe it can do better, that's why I think it deserves to be given another chance to consolidate on the progresses it has made.
I hope we would have the patients to allow this government fix what's broken about it, rather than discard it, because its our best route to our destination.
Those who destroyed this country can never be the solutions to it myriad of problems, especially now that there are no much for them to steal talk more of working for the people.

Buhari is the man, he is the best for now, let's continue to support him to complete what he started. Thank you and God bless Nigeria whoever we eventually decide to lead us.

3 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by pappyjjboi: 9:13pm On May 01, 2021
Success in life is all about hidden information. This has made you remain broke all these while or struggle to make sale.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2021
What kind of prayers is this

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Zetty177x: 9:14pm On May 01, 2021
He shall be removed. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by optimusprime2(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2021
My question is who voted him for a second term?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by GeneralPula: 9:15pm On May 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by omoobajeje1(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2021
I hope they won't say he was also denied a contract. Because this government na wa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nickshrapnel: 9:16pm On May 01, 2021
If God is all powerful and not partial, then your prayers would probably not be answered because Buhari’s supporters are also praying grin

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Naija147: 9:16pm On May 01, 2021
Na only God go fit remove that stubborn goat from that office before 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by peacettw: 9:16pm On May 01, 2021
Please leave God out of it.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by iammo(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2021
God gave us brains already, if you want to impeach Buhari use your brain and get the rubber stamp legisloooter to perform their constitutional duty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:17pm On May 01, 2021
PFN is the 3rd political force. They should remove the cassock and kuku contest openly instead of using proxies and losing every time. We still remember how millions of dollars was impounded in the private jet of the Chairman of this PFN political party during GEJs tenure and this same man never condemned the use of their jet for ferrying illicit and stolen funds out of Nigeria then by the PFN chairman.
They hate PMB because he is not sharing money. Shikena!
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Lagoon0: 9:17pm On May 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria
Daddy adeboye is not saying a different thing ma. undecided
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by dododawa1: 9:18pm On May 01, 2021
Curse AND pray for BUHARI only.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Lagoon0: 9:19pm On May 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
PFN is the 3rd political force. They should remove the cassock and kuku contest openly instead of using proxies and losing every time
So buhari is doing well?

What's political here?

Your statement is just like remi tinubu hypocrisy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by lwise(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria

What are they saying that is different, please quote them.

Omugo

2 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Slurity(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
You don't have to tell us, and you need to understand that God himself chooses the prayers to answer
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
Lagoon0:

So buhari is doing well?

What's political here?

Your statement is just like remi tinubu hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is when you criticise the government because it didn't settle you with tax payers money. GEJ was settling all of them then so much that they were praying for GEJ even when we sleep at fuel stations every Christmas and salaries being owed for several months. They are hypocrites sir.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Yankee101: 9:24pm On May 01, 2021
The countdown begins

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Komu1048(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2021
Anago55:
. I am not saying any Amen to any prayer of an afonja pastor garnished in hypocrisy

We warned zombies like you but we were called wailers and 5%ers. Buhari must live long to reset the brains of some zombies like you, Helinues, etc

##I stand with Buhari#

Go and stand with him in the forest. sad the gods has turn their back from him

2 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by anataala: 9:25pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by blamingthedevil: 9:25pm On May 01, 2021
Effort in futility .... pastor turned wailer

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by lexy2014: 9:25pm On May 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
They have prayed hard for Buhari to die, the man refused to die, they are now praying for him to be removed.

It seems u dont patronize nigerian market. I wanted to ask how's d inflation?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by tnerro1(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on him
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by lexy2014: 9:26pm On May 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hypocrisy is when you criticise the government because it didn't settle you with tax payers money. GEJ was settling all of them then so much that they were praying for GEJ even when we sleep at fuel stations every Christmas and salaries being owed for several months. They are hypocrites sir.

But u didn't answer d question:

So buhari is doing well?

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2021
Good
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by seunjungle1(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2021
So, you're such a f00l! Why can't your biological father pray against corona virus.
Ode o si, alaye runrun bi aso inu apere

helinues:
For more jokes , Sms " Wale Oke" to 419

grin cheesy

Were dey disguise.. You couldn't pray to God to stop Coronavirus, we are going to 2 years now

2 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by oguns222: 9:32pm On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What he meant indirectly is that Buhari should die.

Why should you wish death on someone because you hate him.

All these politicians and religious leaders, many of them are the causes of insecurity we have in our country today.

If someone is destroying people's future and Destiny, praying for his death is not hatred; it is a necessity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Calitoscassius(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2021
You people are still praying? grin grin the prayers you people have being praying for more than 60 years since independent grin
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by onuman: 9:33pm On May 01, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-started-praying-god-should-remove-buhari-says-wale-oke/

Oh yes, only God can remove Buhari dead or alive as president of Nigeria because of the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers to favor Arewa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by oguns222: 9:33pm On May 01, 2021
Sirjamo:

You mean people like Abba kyari, right?

If Buahri is a good president, may you be blessed.

But if Buhari is a bad president and you are intentionally covering him up, may you be cursed without remedy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing / Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.