Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari (39442 Views)

Ministerial List: FCT Natives Ask Court To Stop Inauguration, Remove Buhari / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:35pm On May 01, 2021
lexy2014:

But u didn't answer d question:

So buhari is doing well?
I have answered it. Buhari is doing well and he can do much better especially with the prayers and support of true Patriots. You can't be sponsoring people to kill innocent citizens and uniformed men when Buhari is planning to raise the salaries of pensioners and still blame him if he uses the same money to rebuild burnt property and pay the family of the dead. The same PMB you turn to ping pong does not owe salaries and do not steal. The governors and the others should all be blamed even before Buhari if you are all sincere.
In imo the governor is practically being harassed out because of his political views.
If you spend all day on Nairaland you will soon blame Buhari for mosquitoes in your neighbourhood when you don't clear your grasses and gutter!
All the killings are 2023 power struggle and PMB will defeat them all to the shame of PFN political party members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by oguns222: 9:35pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Even those of them that are still alive have lost loved ones... You remember , Jack the dog... grin

How are you sure buhari's bad leadership will also not consume your parents, siblings and loved ones before he leaves office?

You better be careful what you defend. It can bounce back hard on you and your children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Kay25(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:
For more jokes , Sms " Wale Oke" to 419

grin cheesy

Were dey disguise.. You couldn't pray to God to stop Coronavirus, we are going to 2 years now
what's funny about this?comparing corona and buhari aren't they two different things?it just shows yr level of gullibility wise up and stop acting like a kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:35pm On May 01, 2021
I Love PMB

Pastor, you are serving a powerless God
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Goldbw122(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2021
People thinks that The president is the one that rules, the country Yeap that is what that they are thinking, so they will be mounting pressure on the president to provide their everyday needs, which cant be easy, because the president still have his own issue to do, imagine you are a father of all children, and your children are not listening to you, dont take order from you, so you see where the problem lies, that is what is the problem, President Buhari is hatred by the people and the people dont want to listen to anything or order that is been executed by the president, well The president is not helping him self too, Boko Haram are still growning like wide fire, economy is on a plane falling down scale, and many other things are going wrong.... Well We should just hope on God...
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Including Osinbajo

Both should be Impeached.
That leaves us with an Ahmed Lawan Presidency! Do you think it will get better?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by McLizbae: 9:37pm On May 01, 2021
Buhari is Nigeria's nemesis.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by oguns222: 9:37pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:

But you have been repeating that same line for 5 years +.

If your wailing couldn't impeach him before the completion of his first term, relected for second term and just 2 years + left to complete the second term, don't you think your wish and prayer are DBA....

Check the financial situation in your family over the past 5 years. cheesy. Has it improved or declined? grin
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by oluwasegun007(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2021
People don dey report buhari to God.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by michoim(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by MadeMan01(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2021
Osinbajo nko
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On May 01, 2021
Kay25:

what's funny about this?comparing corona and buhari aren't they two different things?it just shows yr level of gullibility wise up and stop acting like a kid
A pastor that cant pray to his God to stop Coronavirus is praying to the powerless God to remove Buhari...is that not funny to you?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Polynek(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2021
Abeg komot 4 road, All the pple dat supported Him in 2019 make una use una eyes see
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by bewla(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2021
mouthofThegod:
more of this truth
Any thing to be in lime light

No be this Karashika temted man be this
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Emeraldicon(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2021
Americans didn't pray for God to remove Donald Trump, the voted him out. 2023 we will all still go and vote for one old outdated criminal and continue to pray for a miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by bobestman(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2021
Funny con men. Buhari is the Pharaoh of our time. He would rather die or burn down the country than to step down. You guys had been praying for over 100yrs for Nigeria and still no solution. So the God you pray to never let you guys know that Nigeria is a forced marriage. There is no love in any marriage where the couples are forced to marry each other. A day will surely come when they will go their separate ways.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by molas02: 9:47pm On May 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
So you waited till now to start praying? cheesy cheesy
If foundation spoil the righteous pray, so join us in this prayer now
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 01, 2021
Awoleesu:

That leaves us with an Ahmed Lawan Presidency! Do you think it will get better?

Let's try him if he is the only one remaining.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by nkwoemeka(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2021
I remember sunny okosun song which way Nigeria
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by PROPHETmichael: 9:49pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:
For more jokes , Sms " Wale Oke" to 419

grin cheesy

Were dey disguise.. You couldn't pray to God to stop Coronavirus, we are going to 2 years now

Buhari is worse than the virus. As a matter of fact, he is a virus.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Lagoon0: 9:51pm On May 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hypocrisy is when you criticise the government because it didn't settle you with tax payers money. GEJ was settling all of them then so much that they were praying for GEJ even when we sleep at fuel stations every Christmas and salaries being owed for several months. They are hypocrites sir.
We are talking of insecurity and you look for another issue to bring up.

So because goodluck settled them we should continue to risk our life with the present incompetency of the president?

Why not judge base on the issue on ground, instead of attack on past corrupt practice that has nothing to do with bandit and kidnapping we experience now ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by dionma: 9:51pm On May 01, 2021
Pastor, we join you in the prayer
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hypocrisy is when you criticise the government because it didn't settle you with tax payers money. GEJ was settling all of them then so much that they were praying for GEJ even when we sleep at fuel stations every Christmas and salaries being owed for several months. They are hypocrites sir.

Yes, the only difference is that Buhari is now paying those who maim and kill us with our civil treasury (tax payers' money) while GEJ paid those who prayed for us for a fee!

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by chubinwa(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2021
Buhari is a pandemic.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by OyinO: 9:54pm On May 01, 2021
What happened to the prayers for Leah Sharibu's release? Nansense an ingredient!
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by michoim(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2021
People will be surprised when the all knowing God decides to promote PMB instead of removing him...

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Taiwojon(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2021
stop praying that kind of prayers?

it is the people choice to vote him!

next time when nigerian want to vote let them vote for Jesus first by Repenting from their sins and then pray to God to lead them to vote the right candidate of which God has chosen to lead them.

my peace I gave unto you not as the world giveth
in the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheers I have overcome the world
words of jesus
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Sirjamo: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
oguns222:

You mean people like Abba kyari, right?

If Buahri is a good president, may you be blessed.

But if Buhari is a bad president and you are intentionally covering him up, may you be cursed without remedy
If Buhari is a good president, may your life be miserable without solution
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by TruthinAction: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
Another Bishop who is afraid of speaking the complete truth. Prayer must be based on right knowledge. How can God remove someone who is not there?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
Awoleesu:

Yes, the only difference is that Buhari is now paying those who maim and kill us with our civil treasury (tax payers' money) while GEJ paid those who prayed for us for a fee!
Oh that's what PFN is telling you? Ask them how many of them or their fathers was at war front fighting for the unity of Nigeria right from their 20s. Ask them how many of them or their fathers became a minister of petroleum, built the refineries yet have no single license or petrol station.
Tell them that the government will expose them all. We have heard how the holy Father Mbaka is actually a businessman who gets paid acting as middle men to contractors in the night but criticising Buhari in the day. So much for the hypocrisy. Tell your Pastor that they won't make heaven unless they repent from their evil ways!
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by simplesearch: 10:01pm On May 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria

They are not, they understand the enormity of the situation on ground are doing the needful on their knees. When their opinion is sought be rest assured they'll tell the president the bitter truth without mincing word. The reason they are not so aggressive with their word publicly, is to prevent an unwanted ripple effect it may generate as a result of their standing. Bishop wale Oke somehow may have capture the general mindset of the majority, but his word even if twisted or taken out of context may not have the same kind of effect as those two men you mentioned. Be rest assured they won't support evil in any form even if they do not voice it out same way like Bishop Wale Oke did.

Modified:

Unfortunately calling people who aside their spiritual standing could pass off as your father means you have degenerated terribly both morally and spiritually, you therefore need to ask God for mercy and grace to keep your tongue in check before it ruins you.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by UncommonLogic: 10:05pm On May 01, 2021
Mumu pastorprenual fraudster, all the fake praying that you have been doing for your gullible sheep has not helped their sorry lives.
Keep praying and hoping.
Buhari will leave in 2024 and someone else will come in , life will continue. Nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo / Union Bank And Bankers Warehouse Reply EFCC On 2.8 Million Dollars Seized / Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.