Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari (39437 Views)

Ministerial List: FCT Natives Ask Court To Stop Inauguration, Remove Buhari / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by fuelsaver: 11:58pm On May 01, 2021
Let Redeem GO, Pastors and members who supported Buhari because of their Pastor/vice president repent and pray for God to have mercy and remove the hardship they helped bring upon Nigerian peradventure God would hear and save us from the confusion this government has brought upon Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by TimmyA: 12:02am On May 02, 2021
AMEN. May God answer your prayers speedily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by 1Dray(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Bunch of confusing people.

Wale Oke is praying that God should remove Buhari
William Funsho Kumuyi And E.O Adeboye are saying different things regarding the same Buhari and Nigeria

What are they saying? Don't be an unfortunate confused fellow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Heavensent01(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2021
helinues:

Even those of them that are still alive have lost loved ones... You remember , Jack the dog... grin

you will criticize the govt today, defend him tomorrow even the Buhari supporters knows you're a person of funny characters

my pained is that you're identifying yourself as Yoruba, giving people impression that Yoruba people aren't stable

I haven't seen someone as dumb as you before in my entire life. stop defending and attacking Buhari consistently, this is not just treachery but also a result of mental failure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by IYANGBALI: 12:18am On May 02, 2021
See as dey squeeze that him ugly face like sey Buhari don die. You never see anything. Run go meet moderators go dey quote nairaland rules 1-50 because of me tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by NikAustine: 12:32am On May 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:

A pastor that cant pray to his God to stop Coronavirus is praying to the powerless God to remove Buhari...is that not funny to you?
You know if UGM are really serious you should be one of the people they should kill off.
because people like you are betrayers to the igbo Cause. Anyways I doubt you're igbo...many your father or mother might be fulani self...you need to check well.

And By the way, God is not powerless...He does what pleases him.
Weather Buhari rules finish or not, it won't still change the fact that Buhari is a failure.

Dear UGM...you see this man name Okoroawusa, if he is in the East, it should be one of the people you should be sending to heaven for judgement. he is a Judah.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by SmartPolician: 12:41am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
What he meant indirectly is that Buhari should die.

Why should you wish death on someone because you hate him.

All these politicians and religious leaders, many of them are the causes of insecurity we have in our country today.

Buhari's life is not better than the lives of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians whose his incompetence and ineptitude have led to their untimely deaths.

If his death would save the souls of 200 million people that an imminent doom is about to befall, so be it. Nigeria has never been taken to this level of leadership ineptitude and insensitivity.

I expected Buhari to step aside the minute he was declared the winner of the 2019 election because he mentioned earlier that he was too weak to perform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by chaloskyx: 12:47am On May 02, 2021
JUST STFU YOUR SILLY PRAYES WONT BE ANSWERED IF YOU ARE SERIOUS START BY PRAYING TO REMOVE FALSE PROPHETS LIKE YOURSELF FROM MINISTRATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by UmarMJ: 12:47am On May 02, 2021
A very good prayer!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by obanimoje: 1:02am On May 02, 2021
Ase Edumare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 1:06am On May 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

Buhari's life is not better than the lives of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians whose his incompetence and ineptitude have led to their untimely deaths.

If his death would save the souls of 200 million people that an imminent doom is about to befall, so be it. Nigeria has never been taken to this level of leadership ineptitude and insensitivity.

I expected Buhari to step aside the minute he was declared the winner of the 2019 election because he mentioned earlier that he was too weak to perform.
Unrepentant Failure, keep expecting, the President should step aside so the losers will assume power? Keep dreaming, pdp mugus, wait till 2023. & lose again to Osinbajo.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by SmartPolician: 1:08am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Unrepentant Failure, keep expecting, the President should step aside so the losers will assume power? Keep dreaming, pdp mugus, wait till 2023. & lose again to Osinbajo.

I'm afraid you don't have any sense.

If Buhari steps aside, a more competent Osinbajo will take over.

F00l... anyone who criticizes your senseless oldie belongs to the PDP.

Terrible urc.hins!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 1:11am On May 02, 2021
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!...

.every SANE Nigerians are saying same prayer

The redundant vegetable is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

Buhari is all shades of NUISANCE, FIASCO AND DISASTER.

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 1:12am On May 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

I'm afraid you don't have any sense.

If Buhari steps aside, a more competent Osinbajo will take over.

F00l... anyone who criticizes your senseless oldie belongs to the PDP.

Terrible urc.hins!
Go & sleep Failure, Charity they say begins @ home, Useless son of a gun, it is because of President Buhari you couldn’t do anything with your life? Mumu digital Almijiri. Did you graduate from university? What value have you added to your life that society could build on?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by danngnews: 1:17am On May 02, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 1:18am On May 02, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!...

.every SANE Nigerians are saying same prayer

The redundant vegetable is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

Buhari is all shades of NUISANCE, FIASCO AND DISASTER.

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Because in your myopic mind, Nigeria in a democratic dispensation is about President Buhari? Only Almijiris are waiting for the President because they are too lazy to help themselves to even understand what democracy is about?, you will wait & wail forever, keep waiting for Mr President because of the 180 million Nigerians, there is something special about you Almijiri?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 1:21am On May 02, 2021
danngnews:

, can you say Amen to the prayer?
Endsars failed, Pantami failed, pray from here to Jerusalem then east to Mecca, Alhaji is going nowhere until May 29th 2023, so you better save your prayers for yourself & family, you people will need it more in the jungle of Nigeria were it is survival of the fittest, no food for lazy minded people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 1:26am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Because in your myopic mind, Nigeria in a democratic dispensation is about President Buhari? Only Almijiris are waiting for the President because they are too lazy to help themselves to even understand what democracy is about?, you will wait & wail forever, keep waiting for Mr President.
Ogun kee you and your entire generation, worthless urchin!...and Bleep off my mentions...

Deranged baaaaastard!
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 1:30am On May 02, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Ogun kee you and your entire generation, worthless urchin!...and Bleep off my mentions...

Deranged baaaaastard!
Evil minded Peasant, see the kind of animal that has the audacity to criticize the President of the Republic of Nigeria? I don’t blame you, the destruction of the poor is their poverty, keep waiting for the Federal Government & The President to come & dish out handouts to you Lazy misguided Almijiri.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by danngnews: 1:31am On May 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

you suppose dey hide face i swear......signing out

Buharists no get shame.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by lexy2014: 1:31am On May 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I have answered it. Buhari is doing well and he can do much better especially with the prayers and support of true Patriots. You can't be sponsoring people to kill innocent citizens and uniformed men when Buhari is planning to raise the salaries of pensioners and still blame him if he uses the same money to rebuild burnt property and pay the family of the dead. The same PMB you turn to ping pong does not owe salaries and do not steal. The governors and the others should all be blamed even before Buhari if you are all sincere.
In imo the governor is practically being harassed out because of his political views.
If you spend all day on Nairaland you will soon blame Buhari for mosquitoes in your neighbourhood when you don't clear your grasses and gutter!
All the killings are 2023 power struggle and PMB will defeat them all to the shame of PFN political party members.

Where did u answer d question previously? Buharis job description is summarised in section 14 (2b) of d constitution which says: "the security and welfare of d people is d primary purpose of govt". As head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria, how has buhari done well since 2015?

Buhari eats free food, wears free clothes, has free accomodation& transportation at home& abroad, has free phone services, free internet, free healthcare, free security, free electricity & water etc all provides for on by d people. Which other support are u expecting? If buhari can't do his job with all those freebies, which prayer does he need to succeed?

Are u saying that d activities of bandits& fulani herdsmen are a result of 2023 power struggle? What has buhari done to arrest d situation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by lexy2014: 1:34am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Because in your myopic mind, Nigeria in a democratic dispensation is about President Buhari? Only Almijiris are waiting for the President because they are too lazy to help themselves to even understand what democracy is about?, you will wait & wail forever, keep waiting for Mr President because of the 180 million Nigerians, there is something special about you Almijiri?

So what exactly is democracy about? From ur comments, are u saying that buhari isn't useful to nigerians & if he isn't useful to Nigerians, is there any need for him to still continue as president?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 1:36am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Evil minded Peasant, see the kind of animal that has the audacity to criticize the President of the Republic of Nigeria? I don’t blame you, the destruction of the poor is their poverty, keep waiting for the Federal Government & The President to come & dish out handouts to you Lazy misguided Almijiri.
Brainless buffoon!

Damn your dumb mother for birthing a nuisance like you...now, run creep back into your hell hole, doomed cretin!
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by ofiko123(m): 1:37am On May 02, 2021
May God help Nigeria...
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 1:39am On May 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Where did u answer d question previously? Buharis job description is summarised in section 14 (2b) of d constitution which says: "the security and welfare of d people is d primary purpose of govt". As head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria, how has buhari done well since 2015?

Buhari eats free food, wears free clothes, has free accomodation& transportation at home& abroad, has free phone services, free internet, free healthcare, free security, free electricity & water etc all provides for on by d people. Which other support are u expecting? If buhari can't do his job with all those freebies, which prayer does he need to succeed?

Are u saying that d activities of bandits& fulani herdsmen are a result of 2023 power struggle? What has buhari done to arrest d situation?
The section of the Constitution of 1999 (As Amended) is unambiguous & says Government, not Federal Government, Governments under the constitution consist of The Federal, States & Local Governments Which are all autonomous, Did President Buhari select the Governor of your state, was he the person that appointed your local government people? This is a democratic dispensation, stop exclaiming & expressing your Military induced myopic misconstrued interpretation.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 1:43am On May 02, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Brainless buffoon!

Damn your dumb mother for birthing a nuisance like you...now, run creep back into your hell hole, doomed cretin!
See the kind of people criticizing The President? Animals in human skin filled with hate, it is because of a Fulani man you couldn’t amount to anything in life?, keep waiting for the Northerners to arrange your miserable life for you, digital Almijiri beggar.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by lexy2014: 1:49am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
The section of the Constitution of 1999 (As Amended) says Government, not Federal Government, Governments under the constitution consist of The Federal, States & Local Governments Which are all autonomous, Did President Buhari select the Governor of your state, was he the person that appointed your local government people? This is a democratic dispensation, stop thinking & expressing your Military myopic misconstrued interpretation.

Are u sure u read what I wrote before u started responding?

Can u pls show me where I mentioned "federal government" in my post? Did u see this: "...head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria"? Pls what does it mean?

What system of govt does Nigeria run and what is buharis job title under that system of govt?
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 1:49am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
See the kind of people criticizing The President? Animals in human skin filled with hate, it is because of a Fulani man you couldn’t amount to anything in life?, keep waiting for the Northerners to arrange your miserable life for you, digital Almijiri beggar.
Ass licking Lunatic! Sip some sniper and rest in pieces!
It shall never be well with you and your crumbs seeking crooks littered all over cyber space!
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 1:55am On May 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u pls show me where I mentioned "federal government" in my post? Did u see this: "...head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria"? Pls what does it mean?

What system of govt does Nigeria run and what is buharis job title under that system of govt?
Show me where it says govt is the Federal Government in that section of the Constitution? the section is unambiguous do not fill in the blanks, your fore fathers that drafted it, knew why they said Government not Federal Government, Security is everyone’s business, Federal, States & Local Governments, can the president ask the States & Local Governments what they have done with their allocation of security votes monies received from 2015 till date? Sorry he cannot, he lacks jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by lexy2014: 1:59am On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Show me where it says govt is the Federal Government in that section of the Constitution? the section is unambiguous do not fill in the blanks, your fore fathers that drafted it, knew why they said Government not Federal Government, Security is everyone’s business, Federal, States & Local Governments, can the president ask the States & Local Governments what they have done with their allocation of security votes monies received from 2015 till date? Sorry he cannot, he lacks jurisdiction.

Pls read again:

Can u pls show me where I mentioned "federal government" in my post?

Did u see this: "...head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria"? Pls what does it mean?

Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 2:01am On May 02, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Ass licking Lunatic! Sip some sniper and rest in pieces!
It shall never be well with you and your crumbs seeking crooks littered all over cyber space!
Unrepentant despicable Peasant, you are worse than I imagined, goodness gracious you need an exorcist to relieve you of the demons that dwell in you, JAH drive you back like second hand smoke.
Re: Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari by buckeyemedia: 2:03am On May 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls read again:

Can u pls show me where I mentioned "federal government" in my post?

Did u see this: "...head of govt of d federal republic of nigeria"? Pls what does it mean?

I knew you had no idea what you were yapping, just throwing a wrong interpretation of that section of the Constitution thinking you were making any sense, go back & read your post yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.