Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. (28726 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Rickylambert: 3:09pm On May 04, 2021
I have clean white Mercedes 2010 C300
E go suit ur budget op
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Beckham14: 3:11pm On May 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My niggarrrr
Lexus es 350

But if you have enough money to add to it..then go grab the lexus Rx 350

Ogbeni huzzle o
2seconds na im everywhere take dey bust. If he too much he go be one hour
The reason why I say one hour na maybe the time he go take for your azaman to do the transfer, conversion rate and the percentage
Poor internet fraudster, upon all your huzzle, you still dey Nairaland dey drag front page.

6 Likes

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by richmond500: 3:15pm On May 04, 2021
TruthHurts1:
SUV's are the best type of cars for the kind of rubbish roads we have in Nigeria and as far as SUVs go, the Toyota Highlander is the best any day, any time. It is easy to maintain, you can drive it for over 30 years without facing any major engine problems other than normal routine servicing. Just make sure you change the oil regularly, like every three months and you will be okay.

Also, try and buy the one that was manufactured by in Toyota's Japanese factories because the ones made by the Japanese Factory workers are of superior quality to the ones made in Toyota's other manufacturing plants around the world, like Mexico, United States, India, China, Phlipines etc. The Toyota Highlander is the best thing you can ever drive on a Nigerian road.

he said his budget is 3-4mila and u suggest highlander for him? u for kuku suggest Lamborghini na.
BTW, where u don see person weh drive highlander for 30yrs?

2 Likes

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by richmond500: 3:17pm On May 04, 2021
Beckham14:
Poor internet fraudster, upon all your huzzle, you still dey Nairaland dey drag front page.
hahahaha, I just tire for the fool.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by macroinvestment: 3:18pm On May 04, 2021
Range rover 2020 model...thank me later
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2021
2017 BENTLEY MULSANNE
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Beckham14: 3:20pm On May 04, 2021
richmond500:
hahahaha, I just tire for the fool.
Mind your business and stop meddling.

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by TruthHurts1(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2021
The ones that were made in 2001 to 2003 are still being used to this day on Nigerian roads and they still work very well even with 150,000 miles of mileage on the engine.

richmond500:
he said his budget is 3-4mila and u suggest highlander for him? u for kuku suggest Lamborghini na.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by ecomalchemist(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2021
T E S L A
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Bwilliam(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2021
Oju4190:
Toitoise Car

LOL, so close yet so far.
Your phone dey beef you? Wey even small auto correct function, e no gree borrow you.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by richmond500: 3:24pm On May 04, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The ones that were made in 2001 to 2003 are still being used to this day on Nigerian roads and they still work very well even with 150,000 miles of mileage on the engine.

that's means its not 30yrs ago
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Bwilliam(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2021
alfasexy:
Tesla model 3.

NEPA looking at you like

5 Likes

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by objobj: 3:25pm On May 04, 2021
Olayetan:

Where did you get this claim from?

I wonder
I'm not sure he knows exactly the car
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by richmond500: 3:25pm On May 04, 2021
Beckham14:
Mind your business and stop meddling.
sorry, ur comment seems funny to me.
I'm sorry if my reply offended u

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Valyrian: 3:27pm On May 04, 2021
Depends on your pocket as a first timer and your brand of cars. I can c already you are saying you don't like this and that. LEXUS 350 would be okay. Cos with the look of things, the car fits the current trend.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Beckham14: 3:27pm On May 04, 2021
richmond500:
sorry, ur comment seems funny to me.
I'm sorry if my reply offended u
Ok, thought you were one of his apprentice who left him recently.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by kunle75(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2021
yesloaded:

Corolla would have been better but you already stated you don't like it. Nothing too special about Corolla anyway just that it can endure abuse

If you wouldn't mind, you can go for Lexus ES series

330 or 350 should be fine

I will not suggest any Lexus for a first timer buyer.

Toyota as you stated earlier would be best for him if he will listen to wise counsel

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by xamuel17(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2021
Horoyeencar:
I don't like Camry or corolla

go buy 1997 Bugatti na
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by oyejideogunjumo: 3:28pm On May 04, 2021
Horoyeencar:
What car will you suggest for a first timer, budget between 3-4M.
Toyota corolla
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by AllenSpencer: 3:33pm On May 04, 2021
Chevrolet Silvarado

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by beelyjay45(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2021
Horoyeencar:
I don't like Camry or corolla

BUY A BMW THEN SINCE YOU HAVE CHOICE A CORROLALCAMRY WILL SAVE YOU THE HASSLES OF CAR PROBLEM AND MECHANIC WHALA WOULD ALOS RECOMMEND A PUEGEOT 307 BUT YOU NEED A TOKUNBOH SHA
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Godsown0: 3:34pm On May 04, 2021
Born2winnx:
Better style...my nigga don cashout..

Bro mount With spider 2010... meanwhile still de bumb
Me self wan bomb embarassed
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Jacklovia(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2021
Toyota matrix 2010 with a 2az engine. If you don't see it like a woman's car that is.

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Unrated900(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2021
Don’t mind that guy he is just catching cruise with una
He said he doesn’t want Corolla or Camry

And he says he has 3 to 4m

Guy better go Buy silly writer
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Lavisha(f): 3:40pm On May 04, 2021
What happened to Honda?!
My first was a Honda DC and it is running good!

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Horoyeencar: 3:40pm On May 04, 2021
Nice, thanks. I think the es 350 is better for me.
yesloaded:

Corolla would have been better but you already stated you don't like it. Nothing too special about Corolla anyway just that it can endure abuse

If you wouldn't mind, you can go for Lexus ES series

330 or 350 should be fine
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Horoyeencar: 3:41pm On May 04, 2021
I just get tired of seeing it.
Lightway:

Corolla and Camry are the cheapest and easiest to maintain.. why do you hate them
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by somehow: 3:41pm On May 04, 2021
His money won't get a 2012 Camry toks.
ogododo:

Toyota corolla / camry 2012.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Horoyeencar: 3:43pm On May 04, 2021
web developer, works mostly remotely for now.
Alejobs:

Where una dey see these money grin

What is your taste like? Do you wear designer shoes and belt or are you on a low key like they legit Igbo men hustling the street?

Your car is just like the cloth you wear sometimes....driving a 2003 corrolla may cost you a multi million naira contract because they may fail to believe in your ability due to how you appear. By the way, i sell external battery for Laptop, recommend me to your friends and brother. Thanks
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2021
All this Yahoo+ beneficiaries will not allow us enjoy nairaland in peace again... who knows who he won scam buy car
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by somehow: 3:45pm On May 04, 2021
Probably meant between 04 and 06
richmond500:
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Horoyeencar: 3:47pm On May 04, 2021
Salon preferable, you can suggest an suv but mainly within 3-4M
Olayetan:

What are you looking at
SUV or saloon car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of Cars / Dutch Firm Releases 'First Solar Car That Travels 450 Miles On Single Charge' / Volkswagen Golf MK 4 Automatic Transmission Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.