Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. (28703 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by deadsea: 3:47pm On May 04, 2021
Horoyeencar:
What car will you suggest for a first timer, budget between 3-4M.

If u reside in the north or ABUJA, I will advice 2007 Honda Accord 4cylinder but if u stay in the south toyota corolla will be better.
Buying a lexus Rx300 or Rx350 or even a RAV4 is not adviceable considering the security situation in the country, u will end up exposing yourself unnecessarily.
Buy any of the above cars I mentioned for 2m and keep the remaining 2m and observe the security situation of the country. U need cash with u at all time my brother, when things stabilizes u can then sell off the car add money and a the Rx350 for between 4-5m. Thank me later

12 Likes

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by vinceobe: 3:48pm On May 04, 2021
I repeat, where una de see money like this, these days?

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by somehow: 3:48pm On May 04, 2021
Horoyeencar:
Nice, thanks. I think the es 350 is better for me.
Be ready to spend around 4m+

Except you're going for Naija used or not so recent one.

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Slymonster(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2021
If you can save more, Go for honda accord. From the 2013,2014 or 2015. Or better still go for 2011/2012 and have peace of mind, if your money no reach there.
They do not have any leg issues like those old model 06,07 09 model.

5 Likes

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by phnibeogu: 3:50pm On May 04, 2021
somehow:
His money won't get a 2012 Camry toks.

4m wont get an LE toks camry ?
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by DIAMANTE1759: 3:52pm On May 04, 2021
Go for any Toyota or Lexus brand of cars I have cool cars for sale at an affordable price chat me on WhatsApp for pictures and prices on 07067723295
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Horoyeencar: 3:53pm On May 04, 2021
You are a big fool. And your level of reasoning is like buhari's own bloody dullard!!! Must your comment? so you stupid self doesn't know that there are young guys making it legitimately without scamming people.E.g crypt traders, freelancers etc. For your info I am WEB DEVELOPER (PROGRAMMER), stop jumping into conclusion next time wretched bastard!!!
ELKHALIFAISIS:
All this Yahoo+ beneficiaries will not allow us enjoy nairaland in peace again... who knows who he won scam buy car

7 Likes

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2021
Corolla
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by toyo4souls(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2021
phnibeogu:

4m wont get an LE toks camry ?
I have a Camry le Toks for 4M

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 04, 2021
Horoyeencar:
What car will you suggest for a first timer, budget between 3-4M.
My son if you will hearken to the voice of an elder, don't buy a car. You don't need it, invest that money in purchasing a land, and wait. To tell someone you bought a car, ain't a thing, but if you tell your fellow man, you bought a land his heart will skip.
Land appreciates, Cars depreciates. Don't buy a car, I repeat don't buy a car. Car is a liability, Land is an asset.
No one who has bought a car has ever been addressed as Carlord in any where in the world.
You can invest in lands with high appreciation ratio (ROI) in Rivers State from any state or anywhere in the world. See my signature call me. You won't ever regret it.

5 Likes

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by mywells: 4:03pm On May 04, 2021
Toyota corolla.2019 manual transmission for a start...
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Olayetan(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2021
Horoyeencar:
Salon preferable, you can suggest an suv but mainly within 3-4M

As a 1st time car user, I will advise you go for budget friendly car so as to avoid spending much on maintenance cux mechanic will use your head since you got no idea about car.

If you want to consider SUV, go for RX 300 2002 model. It should be between 2m to 2.5m

And the car is very rugged, unlike the 330 that's 4WD, all you gotta do is service the car once you hit 4000km run and calibrate your metre after the 4000km to keep tab on the km.

If you're looking at saloon, then go for camry 07, price is between 3m to 3.5m, make sure its 07, always check the radiator water before heading out, you can abuse the car but try not to keep your AC on while driving through flooded area. And always go service once you hit 4000km.

If you don't mind the money you will be spending on fuel, go for RX 300 2002 but if you mind, go for camry 2007(2.4l engine)

Both parts are affordable in market and very rugged car.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by TeetoEsq(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2021
Hyundai elantra....so reliable and trustworthy
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Slymonster(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2021
deadsea:

If u reside in the north or ABUJA, I will advice 2007 Honda Accord 4cylinder but if u stay in the south toyota corolla will be better.
Buying a lexus Rx300 or Rx350 or even a RAV4 is not adviceable considering the security situation in the country, u will end up exposing yourself unnecessarily.
Buy any of the above cars I mentioned for 2m and keep the remaining 2m and observe the security situation of the country. U need cash with u at all time my brother, when things stabilizes u can then sell off the car add money and a the Rx350 for between 4-5m. Thank me later

He is a first timer and you want him to get 07 model of honda when he wouldn't know the signs of the legs getting bad which would pull off, if not attended to at the right time. That is not right. Let him go for 2011,2012 model instead where that does not happen. Only those who have driven cars for awhile or that particular car should buy that model.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by shegun4sur: 4:09pm On May 04, 2021
Can give you this altima at a very good price. Mileage is still 4 digits!
If you want one for less than 2m then I could give you a camry

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by bizhop01: 4:09pm On May 04, 2021
Lamborghini aventador
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by paltielx: 4:10pm On May 04, 2021
Go for German cars like volks or Audi

2 Likes

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Horoyeencar: 4:11pm On May 04, 2021
your number? na foreign used?
Rickylambert:
I have clean white Mercedes 2010 C300
E go suit ur budget op

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by ogododo: 4:11pm On May 04, 2021
somehow:
His money won't get a 2012 Camry toks.

Na clearing agent go inflate price. Buy with 5k dollar, ship $1500, clearing na the wahala wey buhari cause.

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Simvan: 4:11pm On May 04, 2021
Alejobs:

Where una dey see these money grin

What is your taste like? Do you wear designer shoes and belt or are you on a low key like they legit Igbo men hustling the street?

Your car is just like the cloth you wear sometimes....driving a 2003 corrolla may cost you a multi million naira contract because they may fail to believe in your ability due to how you appear. By the way, i sell external battery for Laptop, recommend me to your friends and brother. Thanks
Do you have battery for dell latitude e7440
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Wyclefniranz(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2021
Mikelarteta:
2005 Nissan Murano.
I'm using 2006 Murano for a year now, I haven't change anything meaningful I been dey enjoy it but a lot of people discouraged me before I bought it, I think it depends on the maintenance
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Rickylambert: 4:17pm On May 04, 2021
Horoyeencar:
your number? na foreign used?
Nigeria use boss,just few months
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by saajus: 4:21pm On May 04, 2021
Toyota and Honda. Easy access to spare parts, rugged, and fuel saving.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Bbbwings: 4:25pm On May 04, 2021
Alejobs:
angry Lexus or Benz.....you have earn the right to enjoy the luxury!
He should buy hilux.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Strongbest(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2021
Bellowcy:
A Toyota Corona 2003-2005

No be only Toyota corona, na Toyota covid

3 Likes

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Bbbwings: 4:27pm On May 04, 2021
indigene:

My son if you will hearken to the voice of an elder, don't buy a car. You don't need it, invest that money in purchasing a land, and wait. To tell someone you bought a car, ain't a thing, but if you tell your fellow man, you bought a land his heart will skip.
Land appreciates, Cars depreciates. Don't buy a car, I repeat don't buy a car.
Youve not spoken well
Let him buy the car.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Jennifer2nnenna(f): 4:27pm On May 04, 2021
V boot ���‍♀�‍♀
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by imagrg(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2021
That money can buy you 6 brand new tri-cycles (keke). Use one for private Cruz and the other 5 to make more money. Very soon you'll build your own house and later you can think of buying a fairly used Audi and put your 'private' keke into commercial use.

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Plut01: 4:30pm On May 04, 2021
indigene:

Land appreciates, Cars depreciates. Don't buy a car, I repeat don't buy a car.

Which of the lands do you want the guy to buy exactly? The one being taken over by Bubu boys or what?

1 Like

Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Olayetan(m): 4:32pm On May 04, 2021
Horoyeencar:
Salon preferable, you can suggest an suv but mainly within 3-4M
If you also need plug, I deal in cars.

We can help you ship in or give you what we have in our stand...

You can quote me for business.
Re: What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. by Strongbest(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2021
What about buying from Cotunuo, anyone here ever tried or knows how it goes?

I learned cars are very cheap over there and very reliable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Lagos Traffic-Law Catches First-Victim - Bullion Van Driver / Appeal Court Upturns Lagos Court Decision On Number Plates / Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.