Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! (6793 Views)

Ohanaeze: Ndigbo Won’t Support Nigeria’s Break-up / South East: Deployment Of Military May Lead To Nigeria’s Break Up – Ohanaeze / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Nobody: 2:18am On May 02, 2021
Rosskiiku:

It will set Igbos back forever.

In terms of sheer economics, secession is a suicidal move for Igbos.

Look at Air Peace. Chief Allen Onyema.

Simply by operating a fleet of aircraft WITHIN NIGERIAN AIRSPACE, he became the biggest airline in West Africa.

Now, based on those profits, he's expanding to New York, London, Dubai, Jamaica etc.

Could he have done this so easily if he was a guy from Sierra Leone?

Impossible. Where is the market in Sierra Leone to support such an investment?

Even Ghana. He couldn't. Those ones that only have one serious airport in the entire country.

INNOSON?

Without Nigeria, how can Innoson grow to the next level?

Who will patronise them?

Just like North and South Korea. Even after 73 years of the Entity called North korea they are still unable to stand economically. I read a report about how coffees beans are sent to North korea by the South as social aids.... All the north have is too play with their nuclear weapons and it's obvious nobody is interested in buying from them... All this BIAFRA is not gonna be possible because it lacks a proper blueprint. How will the system of federalism work among them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by betshopagent(m): 2:18am On May 02, 2021
Sammy07:

On this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6443382/two-killed-herdsmen-attack-amotekun

You made a comment on page 2.
Pls point out where you caution ur kinsmen. Or the curses will be sent back to you.
show me where i wished or supported any1 wishing yoruba extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Sammy07: 2:23am On May 02, 2021
betshopagent:
show me where i wished or supported any1 wishing yoruba extinction.

Lol, I told you ain't educated except laying cursing that doesn't work.
5 mins intellectual discussion with a lady, you can't hold.

Sammy07:

Oga shut up.
I went through your post history and you've never caution ur kinsmen that wish the extinct of Yorubas

Not even once.
Hypocrite oshi

Read the bolded once again
Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Sammy07: 2:24am On May 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
Just like North and South Korea. Even after 73 years of the Entity called North korea they are still unable to stand economically. I read a report about how coffees beans are sent to North korea by the South as social aids.... All the north have is too play with their nuclear weapons and it's obvious nobody is interested in buying from them... All this BIAFRA is not gonna be possible because it lacks a proper blueprint. How will the system of federalism work among them.

There is no blueprint for baifra as at now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Idiotseverywher: 2:26am On May 02, 2021
Rosskiiku:

How do you know?
. You are just an ANUS

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by betshopagent(m): 2:28am On May 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, I told you ain't educated except laying cursing that doesn't work. 5 mins intellectual discussion with a lady, you can't hold.

Read the bolded once again
keep living your lies

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Nobody: 2:32am On May 02, 2021
Sammy07:

There is no blueprint for baifra as at now.
A call for segregation is a call for collective support, collective values and idea and one voice just like that Sir Bourdillion constitution.

Sir MNK is not doing whatever he is doing in the right way. The idea of BIAFRA is been imposed on some igbos and hence making it look kleptocratic
Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Sammy07: 2:36am On May 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
A call for segregation is a call for collective support, collective values and idea and one voice just like that Sir Bourdillion constitution.

Sir MNK is not doing whatever he is doing in the right way. The idea of BIAFRA is been imposed on some igbos and hence making it look kleptocratic

True, whenever I discuss anything baifra with some Igbo friends here, they always wash it away and looks angry.
Well I understand what they mean grin
Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by SweetiliciousD: 3:20am On May 02, 2021
Rosskiiku:
Nigeria Break-Up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race!

Igbos keep saying ''let everybody go his own way''.

But if that happens, Igbos will suffer the most.

There are millions of Igbo people living all over Nigeria.

They will be deported back to Igboland en masse in the event of a breakup.

Can Igboland handle 20 million angry, hungry Igbo returnees with lost businesses and sources of income?

How will you employ them?

How will you house them?

How will you feed them?

How will you educate them?

How will the Igbo states, currently reliant on monthly federal allocation from Abuja, replace that income, since no more oil money? (The Niger Delta would not be part of 'Biafra' of course)

So what will they do for money?

Sell coal?

Nobody wants any gaddemn coal or palm oil in today's world.

Igbo industrialists, manufacturers, businessmen, and traders are dependent on access to the Nigerian market - Africa's biggest by a long shot - for their continued progress and expansion.

A breakup of Nigeria destroys that access, as whatever nation(s) takes its place will raise protectionist measures to build up their own industries.

I just don't see how this ends well for the Igbo people.

I fear a break-up of Nigeria could lead to the extinction of the Igbo race!

An example of inverted thinking.

Have you deported all Indians milking this country through productive investments here?

Better wake up

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Bonavi: 3:52am On May 02, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Can Igboland handle 20 million angry, hungry Igbo returnees with lost businesses and sources of income?

How will you house them?

How will you feed them?

How will the Igbo states, currently reliant on monthly federal allocation from Abuja, replace that income, since no more oil money? (The Niger Delta would not be part of 'Biafra' of course)

Sell coal?

Igbo industrialists, manufacturers, businessmen, and traders are dependent on access to the Nigerian market - Africa's biggest by a long shot - for their continued progress and expansion.

A breakup of Nigeria destroys that access, as whatever nation(s) takes its place will raise protectionist measures to build up their own industries.

too much masturbation is obviously having an extreme dangerous effect on u and if u dont slow down it might lead to ur extinct

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by immortal2: 4:33am On May 02, 2021
@ OP,

What is the update on South Sudan that just broke away from Sudan. Have you seen Wode Maya vblog on South Sudan?
Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Tizu(m): 4:56am On May 02, 2021
Rosskiiku:

How will you house them?

How will you feed them?

Sell coal?

Shut up and face your problems and forget Igbo.
How did Igbo survive in Nigeria after your wicked devilish government paid us only £20 no matter how much deposit you had in the banks then ?
Divide Nigeria today and see if we will not come back to buy whatever will remain your nation just as Indians have finished buying Ilupeju house to house and street to street. E go shock you !

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Acidiously: 6:05am On May 02, 2021
iammo:

Is it a crime for you Ipobian guys to exchange veiws like civilised people without resorting to insult

Go on Quora and see how healthy arguement are done
Tfu and civilized argument. That's how we're wired. Go to your parents and curse them for bad parenting. The chronic hatred in you for Igbos is unprecedented. How dare you seek for validation? You are just a fickle soul so telling you off is just being polite

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by QuotaSystem: 6:10am On May 02, 2021
iammo:

Almost everything they suffer today, they were the architect of it ...

*Removal of referendum and seccession from 1956 constitution--- Nnamdi Azikwe

*Marginalisation of others to employ only specific tribesmen to form dominance -- Nnamdi Azikwe

*First Ethnic bloody coup and power take over - Nzeogwu and Ibo officers

* Unitary system of one Nigeria --- Aguiyi Ironsi, Professor Ben Nwabueze

* First person to kill a Seccesionist and freedom fighter of Niger Delta (Adaka Boro of 12 days revolution)-- Ojukwu

*First person to declare a war and lunch an attack on Nigeria -- Ojuckwu

This should be framed and hung in the head office of Ohaneze.

I suggest you make a thread on this topic so igbos can fully appreciate the raw Karma that is dealing with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Bekind123: 6:24am On May 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Tizu:

How did Igbo survive in Nigeria after your wicked devilish government paid us only £20 no matter how much deposit you had in the banks then ?
Divide Nigeria today and see if we will not come back to buy whatever will remain your nation just as Indians have finished buying Ilupeju house to house and street to street. E go shock you !
Please leave that lady, she doesn't know that value means money. Take away the money an Igbo man has today and just give him like five years if he won't make it back. Most Igbos who lost their investment in the north due to crises are doing well for themselves in the east. There is no where an Igbo man won't survive even in that your remote village where you all are running away from. Just give it to the Igbos when it comes making money they have all it takes, it's just an inbuilt, Is in them.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Rosskiiku: 6:25am On May 02, 2021
Tizu:

You were not entitled to a DIME after you LOST THE WAR.

You arrogant, demented narcissist.

You are even ALIVE today because of Gowon's 'No Victor, No Vanquished' policy which stopped federal soldiers from going in to finish the job after you surrendered.

And you're talking of money?

Do you know anything about warfare?

Do you think it is the job of the winner to give money to the loser after the conflict?

You don't know you're even lucky to retain control of your cities and towns after losing a war in which you surrendered?

Look, Mr Man, don't annoy me this morning.

Go and study the history of warfare.

When you lose a war, you lose EVERYTHING.

Gowon's magnanimity was an aberration that shocked the entire world.

Be thankful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by QuotaSystem: 6:37am On May 02, 2021
Rosskiiku:

You were not entitled to a DIME after you LOST THE WAR.

You arrogant, demented narcissist.

You are even ALIVE today because of Gowon's 'No Victor, No Vanquished' policy which stopped federal soldiers from going in to finish the job after you surrendered.

And you're talking of money?

Do you know anything about warfare?

Do you think it is the job of the winner to give money to the loser after the conflict?

You don't know you're even lucky to retain control of your cities and towns after losing a war in which you surrendered?

Look, Mr Man, don't annoy me this morning.

Go and study the history of warfare.

When you lose a war, you lose EVERYTHING.

Gowon's magnanimity was an aberration that shocked the entire world.

Be thankful.

Lmao.

Tell them.

It's Gowons oversabi that I even blame grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Enyimbafc: 6:39am On May 02, 2021
Sammy07:

If not mumu irosi that destroy our regional governments.
The igbos think they were doing us then.
Lol, the table turned around now.

They want the power for themselves then, now they're begging for power.

I just wish we can go back to regional government.
Let's see the strength of each region cool
Thunder fire u there mumu,what igbo's need is BIAFRA not your hausa/fulani and afonja regional rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Fejoku: 6:55am On May 02, 2021
Acidiously:

Tfu and civilized argument. That's how we're wired. Go to your parents and curse them for bad parenting. The chronic hatred in you for Igbos is unprecedented. How dare you seek for validation? You are just a fickle soul so telling you off is just being polite
Exactly. OP is a wasted hater pretending to be concerned about Igbos. It's only those who don't know him that takes anything he writes seriously.
Igbos want out and out we would be.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by heniford2: 6:55am On May 02, 2021
iammo:
cool

If you want to see how broken Nigeria would be let's first start with regional system of government

One of the important component of this break up is seat of power, then IGR, and allocation sharing

*Will Anambra State agree with Enugu State, to be the Seat of Power of Eastern region?!

*Will Anambra that makes the highest Internally Generated revenue in the 5 eastern State, agree to share the revenue with economically no viable state like Ebonyi

*Will Imo State and Abia State give up their financial autonomy they enjoy as an independent state collecting allocation and spending it as they like agree to new arrangement of going to central government in Enugu FCT to get project funding and approval

how do you even think self...no need arguing with you

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! by Enyimbafc: 6:58am On May 02, 2021
Doradorwa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faced With Severe Criticism, Sanusi To Donate To Christmas Day Bomb Victims / The Need For The Capital Of Delta To Be Moved To Warri From Asaba. / EFCC Probes Suspended Mounir Gwarzo, SEC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.