Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer (91639 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Chidinma Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today / Chidinma Celebrates African Modernism In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Nickymezor(f): 11:34am On May 02, 2021
Happy bufday Dinma

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by whytediamond(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Which kedeka corner?? the one in Casablanca?

Kedike crooner he meant. Today na Sunday bro. grin abi you no want make heaven?? grin
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Tokkson: 11:40am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
30 years old? This girl don dey do like Tinubu o. Let me shock some of you. Do you all know that Chidinma was a part of the cast in Sound Sultan's mathematics song in the year 2000 or so?

Now be the judge if you think she was just 9 years old here.

Low budget CIA agent.

You must be smiling sheepishly like you've just unraveled the world's deepest secret.

I just hope you channel such energy to unravel the reasons for your shortcomings in life too..
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Dalil8: 11:43am On May 02, 2021
Zooposki:

Your society can only rise as far the respect you have for your women. Ever heard that saying.

Respect is earned. Not demanded or forced.

Men have earned theirs.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by EdCure: 11:43am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin As worldly music no pay... As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay... Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket. Chindinma....Kontinu grin
Damn! You took it out of my mouth cheesy
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Eberex(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin
As worldly music no pay...
As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay...

Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket.
Chindinma....Kontinu grin

Sharap!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by McEphiks(m): 11:48am On May 02, 2021
Lalami3232:
The worst place on earth for a lady to celebrate her success or happiness/fulfilment is nairaland cus the bitterness here is top notch. Even person wey marry today is not spared from the wrath grin. How I wish we fit channel this same level of bitter energy to awa politicians, E for better ooooo.
Eye yam north harpi with una

RT

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Midas01: 11:48am On May 02, 2021
Like your mother did right?
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Indirectly searching for husband.

I wish her good luck.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Nobody: 11:49am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:

grin grin
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Ayobami7(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by CodeTemplar: 11:49am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:
I laugh in Swahili grin grin As worldly music no pay... As nacking Flavour and Kizz no pay... Hanty don turn low budget Mercy Chinwo with leather jacket. Chindinma....Kontinu grin
Shut your drainage.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by cobsol(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:

Are you blemish with out sin?
Who are you? Just google your name?
Are you her creator?
Did she say she want anything from you?
Are not an id0t?
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by uchennaq(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:

I really don't know what is wrong with most people on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Nobody: 11:51am On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:

She got closer to her God and you are trying to condemn her? You're silly. What she has achieved, you haven't half of it.

If she remained a sinner, the devil in you would be happy right? Check yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Gabkosh: 11:51am On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
30 years old? This girl don dey do like Tinubu o. Let me shock some of you. Do you all know that Chidinma was a part of the cast in Sound Sultan's mathematics song in the year 2000 or so?

Hahahahaha, you people are wicked exposer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Parizz: 11:51am On May 02, 2021
Birthday girl is doing giveaway on twitter
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Zooposki(f): 11:54am On May 02, 2021
Dalil8:

Respect is earned. Not demanded or forced.

Do you even know the type of respect I’m talking about? Example can be not forcing your women to wear Hijab (religious freedom), allowing your girl child to go to school and not forcing her into underage marriage thereby destroying her life, making sure there are very stiff penalties for rape etc etc.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Munzy14(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations kedeka corner, keep soaring higher
Kedike crooner...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Bestbig72(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2021
Happy birthday to my day1 crush, hoping to meet you someday ,wishing you a continued life of happiness....I dey trip you like mad, wish you could be my wife
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Nobody: 11:55am On May 02, 2021
I don't know why most people lie about their age; well lack of database is another big problem in Nigeria
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Nobody: 11:56am On May 02, 2021
Bestbig72:
Happy birthday to my day1 crush, hoping to meet you someday ,wishing you a continued life of happiness....I dey trip you like mad, wish you could be my wife
You couldnt even contain your emotions lol
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Bestbig72(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Kedike crooner...

Thanks for correcting the negro
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Bestbig72(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2021
Oregbe17:

You couldnt even contain your emotions lol

A faint heart never won a fair lady; I go meet her someday

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Blankstare(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
This lady is naturally pretty..

What made her husbandless is what I can decode..

Every eligible guy think she's hooked, so nobody approached at last...
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2021
Midas01:
Like your mother did right?

Alright
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 02, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

you should know,after all your rolemodel buhar........ is chairman of the "Nigerian association of age cosmetics and ambiguity"
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Crunchyg3: 12:03pm On May 02, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

The first sensible post since iv known this moniker
this moniker is not the one you know, this is an impostor with double AA. look well

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Crunchyg3: 12:05pm On May 02, 2021
nsiba:

Carry this your investigation skill to PMB TINUBU and their foolish DSS Military intelligence and others

..nonsense
this moniker is not the one you know, this is an impostor with double AA. look well
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by NonnyDot(m): 12:08pm On May 02, 2021
And cool guy go just pick am for wife. She go turn knife. This world full of realities. Kings, be careful of who you meet.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Amatarasha(f): 12:08pm On May 02, 2021
blinking001:
Talent don finish, olosho work don activate.
hater 1 of Nairaland
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by ddjay: 12:08pm On May 02, 2021
StephenBB:

Chai omg, guy kneel down there, hands up and close your eyes... chai imagine, see you put am.
Re: Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer by Crunchyg3: 12:09pm On May 02, 2021
Telstar:
But babe, how did you get the picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Picture Of Wizkid In Secondary School / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.