Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse (52274 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by franksam209: 7:33am On May 03, 2021
All these low budget newscaster will be saying different things at same time,
She was abducted and kidnapped and she later ended up in his house where she started having an argument with the kidnapper ?

Rip to her though
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Ihonzko(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2021
Later hoodlums will now be breaking prison letting this Demons out again,, I MISS MY PREVIOUS NIGERIA
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by NightFood: 8:30am On May 03, 2021
MAGG0T:
this worthless country is getting more ugly by de day..
honestly
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by myami: 10:17am On May 03, 2021
cococandy:
Heard the killer was a nairalander. Whether true or not, Many are like him on this forum. They try to muddy the image of the dead to justify the tragedy and take attention away from the perpetrators.
And their female “pick me please” enablers will join them to cast dirt on the dead or assaulted.

Quite sad. This is why i keep hammering on safety first wherever you go cos Nigeria is no longer safe for both the young and old. A young promising lass just wasted like that.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by VTJN(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2021
Starhearts:
Hello OP
To the front page pls.
I based in Limassol, Cyprus.
I started gambling during my days at unilag, playing dice nd cards with my fellow room mate at jaja HALL.

Fast forward, l enter Cyprus to continue my education. As things moves on l met one Botswana woman whom we later lives together at Limassol. She works with betting company at Limassol. Then my passion for gambling again resurfaced.

I works with construction company at Limassol.
I used 80% of my pay days on..

Betting on horse races;
betting games machines;
Spread betting;
Dog racing; and
Bitcoin gambling.

Hello nairaland, how can l stop diz habit.
I can no longer send money home.
I gave my pple nd my friends excuse on monetary aspect.
Pls my fellow nairalander helps me out.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
You can't stop while still living under the same roof with a woman who worked with betting firm

delete anything that got to do with betting on your phone

Glad you have a job doing

I suggest you transfer your salary immediately you receive it to your family for investment, excluding Your upkeep and perhaps miscellaneous fees

Also be contented with whatever you get from your place of work

greed is the root cause of excessive betting!
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by VTJN(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Trace and got again?
Police talk say the guy dey cool him feet for police cell in AKS command hqters.U dey talk of tracing him again.Wetin remain dia be say,na to castrate am,den later amputed him two hands and legs n allow de main body to die slowly.
I swear i like this method,if only it can be implemented!
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by ImaIma1(f): 10:40am On May 03, 2021
shogsman:
There are too many senseless and foolish people on this platform that is why I am staying away,I posted a photo of a missing 14year old girl and this nairaland bastards were asking me why she looks like 18 and why she is wearing jean

Too many small minded people here. Only think one way

2 Likes

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by VTJN(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2021
MarieSucre:

And if they had talked what do you think would have happened?

Are you new to nairaland?

I don't know what you think would have come out of it but here is what would definitely have happened:

1) They would have been called olosho or runsgirls
2) They would have been called clout chasers
3) They would have asked them for evidence which would usually be a video - who prepared a camera down when going for an interview on the fly that they maybe be raped?
4) They would have called them bitter feminist who want to bring down a young man.

So ehn bros! Their your comment no too make sense.

upbringing also matter here

if they have been brought up to always speak up in any situation either good or bad they found themselves, probably one of the idiot victims might possibly put an end to this useless Man and further prevent other victims

no doubt humans are much more cruel and wicked than wild animals
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by ImaIma1(f): 10:49am On May 03, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:
This Nairaland is a shame of a platform..Front page especially. Imagine mentally unstable people having the guts to say "Hookup gone wrong"..Just as heartbreaking as the News itself cry
Wat a country i find myself in

When it happens to their sisters, it will hit home.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by VTJN(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2021
Someone7:
This is heartbreaking. She lost her life all because she wanted to work and earn a living. Sorry your country failed you
humanity failed her not the country!

The heart of Man is despirately wicked
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2021
VTJN:
humanity failed her not the country!

The heart of Man is despirately wicked

It doesn't have to be an argument oga. Humanity and her country failing her are not mutually exclusive.
If she had a job she wouldn't be desperate or fall into the hands of a killer. If the guy had a heart for a fellow human then she would be alive today.
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Starhearts: 11:14am On May 03, 2021
VTJN:
You can't stop while still living under the same roof with a woman who worked with betting firm

delete anything that got to do with betting on your phone

Glad you have a job doing

I suggest you transfer your salary immediately you receive it to your family for investment, excluding Your upkeep and perhaps miscellaneous fees

Also be contented with whatever you get from your place of work

greed is the root cause of excessive betting!

Thank u
Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by VTJN(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2021
tunary:
If the killer have connections they'll free him.

This is the reason why I'm in support of jungle justice.

Smatch his skull pieces wicked soul
I swear down

if the bastard has solid connection he will be set free

Wicked world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by VTJN(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2021
Someone7:

It doesn't have to be an argument oga. Humanity and her country failing her are not mutually exclusive.
If she had a job she wouldn't be desperate or fall into the hands of a killer. If the guy had a heart for a fellow human then she would be alive today.
unemployment has been a long global menace, though differ

manslaughter, rapist, kidnapping to mention but few happened everywhere it only differ

this girl's case is a clean clear wickedness of humans, it has nothing to do with the country predicament

if you blame unemployment as the sole cause of her death that means more than half of the population ought to have been killed by now because of the rate of unemployment in Nigeria

The government only failed to provide enabling environment for foreign investors to thrive, government doesn't provide jobs for all her populace not even in the so called saner climes!

Kain killed Abel in the Bible out of jelousy and hatred

The country had nothing whatsoever to do with this young girl's scenario

humans are much more wicked and cruel than wild animals!

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by MarieSucre(f): 4:23pm On May 03, 2021
VTJN:
upbringing also matter here

if they have been brought up to always speak up in any situation either good or bad they found themselves, probably one of the idiot victims might possibly put an end to this useless Man and further prevent other victims

no doubt humans are much more cruel and wicked than wild animals

Oga I know you mean well but upbringing has nothing to do with it.

Question 1 - Will nairaland drag them or not?

Or maybe you mean, it upbringing that will stop people from discrediting and insulting them on nairaland.

Are you new here sir?

1 Like

Re: Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse by Pacesetter123(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
VTJN:
I swear i like this method,if only it can be implemented!
grin grin grin grin
De guy deserve am .
He is so heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.