Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? (42645 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by richmond500: 4:21pm On May 03, 2021
akanbiaa:
Then she was your mentor and benefactor and not your date.
oh, I never knew someone in a romantic relationship with u who also help u gain experience is ur mentor

Nice one, I have learned a new thing, thanks.

thanks actually a sarcasm
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
I know that’s a fact.

Only on this forum are they total providers. And all women are leeches. Lol
djon78:

Leave wetin you see for this forum
Many guys are dating or even married to women wey get pass them and running the package well.

One of my past associate dated and later married an Exxon Mobil Engr. The guy been dey control everything even her salary
Had there two children in the US

Today they live in the US as an international staff to same company

It all depends on how one plays his cards. Handling women is not that hard for guys that knows how far

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by SefunmiHookups: 4:31pm On May 03, 2021
Oshokalo:
mine happen 2012 while working as a cleaner with Accessbank,there is this cash officer really in love with me,she advice me to further my education I took a partime course and she was paying my school fees,am don with school she's lucky we got married in 2019
Wowwww! nice story. But did u marry her out of guilt or you loved her too? Did she meet your taste in women, physically? Then attitudinal wise?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Kingdavid579(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2021
77star:

Baba,
Don't say that
DE tin be say, her phone used to be with me during the weekend steady...
I once even tried introducing her to Nairaland but seems not interested in Nigeria news and she'll never comment on political issues..
Her job
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by simhosting: 4:32pm On May 03, 2021
Deydontknow:

Bro your own small I swear... My neighbor here and still my real guy. One of his cousin was trown out by his boss so my guy accommodated him. My guy nah (neighbor) is a building engr and he has a girlfriend staying with him and the girl works in an fast food doe. To cut story short my neighbor travelled for work on a cool afternoon two weeks ago I said let me go to his room and collect his cousin charger one mind just told me to sneak in without knocking lo and behold I caught my guy cousin knackin my guy babe red handed... I was so short of word that I left the house to a hotel... The mumu cousin find me come hotel come de beg make I no tell my guy. Knowing the consequences if I tell him I had to hold it but with they way things are going now it seems I know with time my guy will find out by himself. Because yesterday being Sunday the said cousin was seeing holding hand with my guy girlfriend on they way coming back from church my guy no follow them go church nah only two of them go... I Taya for woman o all this is happening on top my guy apartment when he suffer pay for o. Somebody should advice me on what to do because I like this guy and this his cousin don't have conscience at all.

Say something
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Lazenby007(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2021
Rozcol:
Learn to cut your clothes according to your size and stop pricing lace materials when your capability is China lol.shalom
I am sure you did not grasp what he wrote.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by NACE13: 4:52pm On May 03, 2021
kriss27:
Do you want to tell how you tamed her despite being richer than you?We want to learn

Truth is, everyone has somebody. I was just a regular guy. We just met at a party where she was the make up artist of the bride. She saw me and immediately liked me. There was no wooing game or whatsoever. She collected my number, called and texted me a few times.

The down side of it was that, I wasn't into her like she was into me. Since she loved me more, I was able to control the relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Rrchrd(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You probably didn't make your status known to her grin. There's no harm getting her all the stuff she wants if she could do transfer or credit my account beforehand.
well said bro I can't be dating a wealthy man's daughter & still be spending on her when I don't have

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:07pm On May 03, 2021
Vintiana:
Yes
He’s way more than I am both financially and Education wise. All his ex’s are medical Doctors,lawyer, fashionista and some abroad then here comes me the HND holder and job hunting.
But because he loves me and didn’t want his family to have complains about me he invested in me (in millions)to have a business of my own and now we are planning our wedding this year.
..omo × 100000
U are lucky
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by ViGoDre(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2021
BKsoul:
How many of her son did she name after you? And i hope you know that anyday your wife finds out that you named her daughter after an ex, is the day peace and love will leave your marriage? Think twice bro.
i like ur guts dear
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Oshokalo: 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Wowwww! nice story. But did u marry her out of guilt or you loved her too? Did she meet your taste in women, physically? Then attitudinal wise?
she has been in love with me from onset and I know it,and I develop same for her we her happily married now

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Rrchrd(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2021
aghoghochuks:
This question should be for the guys only... because women will never date someone that's below their status
said by who
haven't you been seeing it
you must be a teenager
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Durklil: 5:20pm On May 03, 2021
Whatever
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by niyidenrele: 5:20pm On May 03, 2021
dave4rella:
cool

Dated one while in school

She was from a very wealthy family

But down to earth, she never collected transport money from me, she will always buy food stuffs for me with her money while visiting..
One day she came to my house with a 2008 model of Honda accord, her family car and asked me to sell it so that we can run away with the Money,i refused and talked sense into her and she returned the car, she loved me the more and we got closer to the extent of knowing her family house, sisters etc
I would have married her, but I had no job or business or anything to introduce myself as..
And I couldn't maintain her.. So I had to slow down.. She's married and we are still friends..
God bless you where ever you are.. I promised to name my first daughter after you.

Girls and love escapades
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by FatherOfJesus: 5:23pm On May 03, 2021
I always find myself in this situation.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Engrgeneral(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2021
I met one Florida lady older than me with like 2 years during the lockdown. She had an initial experience with a naija guy who wanted to extort money from her. So she had this mentality that we are scammers in Africa. For me, i didn't have any plans of ever asking her for money. But the big issue then was she was always wanting to make video calls to me minimum of like 5 times a day with a total cumulative of minimum of 5 hours per day. It was really draining me as i kept buying data at least every day. I got so almost broke and fortunately for me, i got an electrical design job as at that time and i just lost my laptop. She was aware of my job and my need at that moment. I just asked some day if she could do some small investment in me to get a laptop, she then told me that in their culture, male take care of females. I had exhausted several hundred of thousand naira buying data and all I could get was that. Thank God that situation came up, i would have been on a long thing with the anticipation that i was gonna get any benefit. I left her and face life squarely and i am proud today it was among the most prudent decision i made. She didn't add any value to my life. Thank God for my life anyway

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Chris2863(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2021
grin grin grin
LMS1:
No!
We Broke Up The Sixth Day Because I Played Bet9ja With Her Makeup Money. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Mexky: 5:40pm On May 03, 2021
Here to observe.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by MikaelDare(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2021
Oshokalo:
mine happen 2012 while working as a cleaner with Accessbank,there is this cash officer really in love with me,she advice me to further my education I took a partime course and she was paying my school fees,am don with school she's lucky we got married in 2019

Interesting and captivating.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by IAmSkinny: 5:47pm On May 03, 2021
If there's something that's constant about all the stories here, is the fact that girls from rich backgrounds are far from materialistic, have so much to offer in a relationship, hardly demand and have an almost zero entitlement mentality
But you see those ones whose dads ride okada in Iyana Iba? They're broke, entitled, offer nothing and they're the champions of perpetual demands.
This thread is my witness.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by wisdomkid: 5:57pm On May 03, 2021
KingKingKing:
No girl has commented so far, cuz they have always been of lower status in their relationships.

Some of them looking for who to rip off.

Guys stay woke!

Shame sir. The girls with money are busy making millions and changing the future... Not commenting on Nairaland cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by MrSamsung(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2021
Oshokalo:

Woman pay your school fees shocked
Abeg hold am tight o..... pure undiluted love is very rare now o especially from the female folks

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On May 03, 2021
BKsoul:
How many of her son did she name after you? And i hope you know that anyday your wife finds out that you named her daughter after an ex, is the day peace and love will leave your marriage? Think twice bro.

Nice one.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Mariangeles(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2021
dave4rella:

You're right bro, but she's quite understanding and knows everything

Your wife? shocked
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 03, 2021
ViGoDre:
i like ur guts dear
Thank you nwanne
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by SefunmiHookups: 6:15pm On May 03, 2021
Oshokalo:
she has been in love with me from onset and I know it,and I develop same for her we her happily married now
Great! Then it was the Best decision ever to fall in love and settle together. I like such happy stories . It's not everyday you see girls who invest in a younger , struggling guy and still marry them later.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Ninokingz1(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2021
MikaelDare:

Kindly share more details
Thanks.

That will be tomorrow which I’m off duty. Between na long epistle oh.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Olibboy: 6:31pm On May 03, 2021
GeneralPula:
Yeah..

When I still dey school, I met this rich lady on mobofree. The lady spoilt me with both sex and money. if she touch down for ma school then, every gooddamnn bills are on her. She was always moving with cash in her bag 300k, 400k

She took a very good care of me then damn!! I never commot school but she don already plan my life after school for me - (a good job). I was really getting along with her until she wanted me to give her belle!

Ahh, belle bawo! Na wetin cause kasala between us be that..

She now lives in Uk ... for say I give her belle then, my first born go don be 8-9years now!
I for don give am belle if I b yhu...
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? by Olibboy: 6:35pm On May 03, 2021
tizzdi:
have always been the wealthy one, from my dad and also influential from my mum’s.
when ladies get close to me, first thing they do is to try and prove to me that they aren’t here cos of my “money” grin money way i no get na my papa get am lol, its quite comical though.
but in all i really did feel they loved me just for who i am though.
Do u knw any travel agencies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Man / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.