Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (51066 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by poweredcom(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2021
Polynek:
No cause 4 alarm, buy an Aboniki bam, apply it in d affected area, apply d bam and press it gently atleast 3 times a day. you ll see a positive result in 3 days. And stop fighting use police next time

Guy u wicked o ...aboniki balm on a face ....you wan kill this guy ...
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by reidkrugger(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2021
I was bullied all my life bcuz of my quiet nature and fine face. But I wasn't necessarily lazy. I just wanted to be left alone in peace. Dude, Dem go still beat u d more if u no get in line. And dats bcuz u lost d first fight. Go look for a martial art hub wey Dem actually de fight make u join Dem. U don't necessarily need revenge. But things like dis Sabi dejavu Dem selves. If u nor get werey, stay outta d streets. U must as a man, learn to land a gud punch. U must get ur own KO move. Learn elbow strikes and knee jabs in a clinch situation. Make I nor hear say u come here come de cry again o. Man up.
Bad advise? I dunno. But there ain't a way in hell u do dat to me. I go break something.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Revolva(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge
I was beaten up by five thugs one night ....for doing nothing

Na police ..I just go carry and follow up ...see when thugs De beg and they finally paid me money based on how my lost and eye was Injured

So what you should do is to go police station and show them your face and write a statement and pay Dem small small moves money to pick up the guy and he will pay for your treatment and also claim that you lost money when he was beating you also

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by eyinjuege: 6:10pm On May 03, 2021
You just have to wait. Give it 1 to 2 weeks
I'm sure you have some blood collected under the skin and that may take the body some time to absorb it.
Ibuprofen may help with pain and also any inflammation there though, so get some at the chemist.
Use cold compress/ice block. That will also help a bit with the swelling.
Stop fighting sha

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by greggng: 6:10pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge

First , you need to grow up ...fight is for kids ...there are other ways of handling matters of this nature without a fight ....i.e. getting him arrested and ensuring he sign under taken of good conduct . That you engaged him in a fight makes you the same like him. You are lucky he didn't beat you with charm...

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2021
Take 250mg x 4 of tramadol
You go fight like 4 of that thug you nor go tire
Trust me bro
I gat you
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

They have used iron to hit you to let you know that they don't value life.

Instead of you to walk away, you are looking for revenge.

He only insulted your mother. He didn't put her life in any form of danger.

Why then do you want to risk your own life.

They will collect your eyes and teeth, and even your life, and still abuse your mother on top.

My friend, always pick your fight wisely.

Fighting with a thug is a suicide mission. They don't abide by any rules. Anything goes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Goldiness: 6:15pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

Just leave him, thugs are people of no value in life, they have nothing to loose in life, because they don't value theie own life, he insulted your mother because he doesn't have or value a mother, that is why he is a thug. Treat your self with shear butter, rubbing it daily on the affected area, with original honey if possible. And let God fight for you. If he tries rubbish with you again use army on him.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by AllenSpencer: 6:22pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by opera1(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help

U either go to the police station to report the issue or allow God to do justice.

Don't go on a rematch/revenge coz it may not end well.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Kap11: 6:23pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Awoo88: 6:27pm On May 03, 2021
U no get power, u no sabi fight, u go dey fight thug. U don increase your mumsy concern. Your family member suppose gather you beat
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by zabimaru: 6:30pm On May 03, 2021
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
post face please. is it like this?

Maybe, but this guy will probably not be browsing the internet for the next 2days at least! how will he see the screen well?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 6:31pm On May 03, 2021
alizma:

If you want to fight like a wounded lion then is better you go for the fight first so that you can threat both part1 and part2 injuries together at once.
bros i know fit go for part 2 now oo. if i go chop another beaten now to commit suicide be that oo. I don consult one alfa for blow and fall and blow and tear
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nickshrapnel: 6:33pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
bros i know fit go for part 2 now oo. if i go chop another beaten now to commit suicide be that oo. I don consult one alfa for blow and fall and blow and tear
You’d definitely get beaten again grin
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Easyluv2live(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2021
Revenge ok!!! after that come back to ask us how to put half of ur face bacl...
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 6:34pm On May 03, 2021
Awoo88:
U no get power, u no sabi fight, u go dey fight thug. U don increase your mumsy concern. Your family member suppose gather you beat
U may get power u fit fight thug? U don ever fight one befor. U self go fight one may u come tell us the outcome.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 6:39pm On May 03, 2021
zabimaru:

Maybe, but this guy will probably not be browsing the internet for the next 2days at least! how will he see the screen well?
You for know say no be everybody go lazy like you
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by deavicky(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
where are you based.? Reply me i will then tell how to go about it.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by temitope27(m): 6:41pm On May 03, 2021
I think that would have been the greatest mistake of ur life, fighting a thug? dem no born my mama well
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by bigiyaro(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2021
don't do anything for now, just chill till next year, look for a way to poison him, or get a gun, even a local pistol, stalk him n blast his head in the night.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Polynek(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2021
poweredcom:

Nothing good comes easy nal grin
poweredcom:

Nothing good comes easy nal
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by netmillionaires(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2021
If you don't have the mind to kill, don't even bother to fight an adult let alone a thug. To beat a thug, you will need to hit him so hard that he will beg for his life. But what if you hit him so hard and he collapse and die?
Know this and know peace. Learn to overlook things. As long as he doesn't attack one first, then nothing to worry about.

Mutemenot:
I may be stubborn but fighting thugs is one mistake I wouldn't like anyone to do. They have no value for life, and can attack you in numbers ...
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Awoo88: 6:44pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
U may get power u fit fight thug? U don ever fight one befor. U self go fight one may u come tell us the outcome.
Brother the point be say u suppose find 9ther means to deal with the thug. Me, thug no go fit try rubbish with any of my family member
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by zabimaru: 6:48pm On May 03, 2021
grin
bewla:
take martial art lesson it will help u alot and Jim so as to get more body

loba tan

I think he should also Heat well so as to get more stamina

@op, choose your options wisely, don't create a new source of pain and agony for your mum.
If you go for revenge and get killed it's even better, best case scenario they mourn you for a lifetime. But if you get maimed in critical places and eventually become paralyzed, just imagine what your mum would have to go through because of your stupidity cum resilience.

PS, You are not built for the streets, keep out .... Permanently! Revenge is only feasible if you end up killing the thug (even then, you have become a murderer and will not go unpunished, the law will eventually catch up with you) if not you will regret being born, even your mum will too(eventually).
Thugs fight in groups. No one is daft enough to challenge a thug head on without belonging to a die-hard loyal group (especially now that the country is difficult).

If you still decide to fight, please inform your mum so she can start crying on time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dangotesmummy: 6:48pm On May 03, 2021
tradepunter:
Monitor his movement for a period of time... Know the places he goes and all

Once established plan your attack... Since he appears to have more rugged edge over you make use of catapult from a dark area at a good range

If that fails make sure you have sand to pour into his eyes if he confronts you... But you must ensure he doesn't know you have hand packed with sand.

Or you can get a sharp object on you in case he gets you in choke hold... Plunge it into his ear... If you succeed step on his knee from the side or from the front aim at the knee cap.

If your mind don't carry you forget it and wait for karma to visit himil

If your mind carry you and you succeed, then prepare for major escalation from him and his guys.

Or you wait to move out of the area then come back knowing that you loved ones isn't in the line of fire

Weigh all the consequences and pick the one that won't make you fight for long... They have all the time but you just wanna save your mother dignity
most of these thugs are street cultists o.youre encouraging a guy to fight with person who has no value for his life or any ambition? cheesy

There's a hymn we were taught in our primary school days : he who is down needs fear no fall.do you think he cares if he dies? Do you think he cares if he's locked up? Street thugs are jail birds so putting him in prison is like sending him to go on an holiday trip

His mother and family should be of importance to him o Because if he dares go for any revenge attack,it's 2 things.if he succeeds his mother will be the next target.shr will be brutally raped killed and her body dumped on the streets
While his fellow gangs will be on the look out for him.theyll be trailing him back to back and when they know all his movements, they'll go and corner him where he will not be able to escape and murder him.mind you it's not him that will do the job,it's his gang members.infact whether he wins or loose he's not safe

If he doesn't SUCEED in his fight as he's obviously not for the streets,he will be overpowered and Can be beaten to death.infact if his fellow riffrafs see one of their members beating someone, they Don't care or want to know why they are beating him, they'll join him in the beating to show solidarity or support for their members

I have studied all this Lagos thugs well and I know their antics very well, particularly in Oshodi , Mushin and agege.these guys have nothing to live for.they know the society has condemned them so if one of them is killed,they mourn him for few days on weed and other local intoxicants and move on with their lives ( look for where next to find trouble)

For example you can be walking with your sister or girlfriend or girlfriend and they'll deliberately Make some provocative remarks to make you fall into the temptation of engaging in fisticuffs with them.meanwhile their remaining members are there to give him back up o.he can say something like asewo,eridi e,otie fine.ma like kin do ele e o.all that is just to get you rilled up to engage in a fight with them and meanwhile the main purpose of the fight is to use that fight as an opportunity to sharpen or exercise his fighting skills, while fighting, phone will drop from your pocket you won't know,one of his members will quickly pick it,or it could even be your wallet.by the time they are done with you, they'll leave you on the floor to deal with your pains while they abscond.theyre degenerates
and vagabonds soo why encourage someone with a vision to risk his life and that of his family for a nonentity

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by IBvoss(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2021
Op, are you a child? If no, you should know that actions have consequences and if you want to resolve a situation, the best way is to use your intelligence and not your fists.

Intelligent people win fights by using their brains to think of the most optimal way to take down their opponent with the least costs to themselves.

If you go ahead to have a rematch with the thug, no matter your victory or defeat, you could end up with serious or even fatal injuries that can destroy your future and the lives of people around you.

Ok, let's imagine the rematch goes according to how you've imagined it in your head. Have you thought of the revenge of the thug? Do you think the thug will respect you and leave you be after you've defeated and humiliated him?

Just like how you are now, the thug will certainly want revenge and will be far more vicious than you in getting it. He wouldn't hesitate to call upon his gang of thugs to mercilessly ambush and end you. What do you think will happen to you that has no network of thugs or law enforcement to protect you?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Angrygoat: 6:51pm On May 03, 2021
Assuming you had a dagger'what stopped you from stabbing his hands and neck.and then knee. Then give him a big blow to the head. Always carry a weapon
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by zabimaru: 6:52pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
You for know say no be everybody go lazy like you

oh ok, good luck with your boxing tournament.
Break a bone wink
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Killermamba: 6:53pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

U wan revenge u nor know whether u go survive this one u dey plan revenge. Him go jejely kill u troway

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dangotesmummy: 6:56pm On May 03, 2021
zabimaru:
grin

I think he should also Heat well so as to get more stamina

@op, choose your options wisely, don't create a new source of pain and agony for your mum.
If you go for revenge and get killed it's even better, best case scenario they mourn you for a lifetime. But if you get maimed in critical places and eventually become paralyzed, just imagine what your mum would have to go through because of your stupidity cum resilience.

PS, You are not built for the streets, keep out .... Permanently! Revenge is only feasible if you end up killing the thug (even then, you have become a murderer and will not go unpunished, the law will eventually catch up with you) if not you will regret being born, even your mum will too(eventually).
Thugs fight in groups. No one is daft enough to challenge a thug head on without belonging to a die-hard loyal group (especially now that the country is difficult).

If you still decide to fight, please inform your mum so she can start crying on time.
oyinbo will say choose your battles wisely.at least if you want to fight, fight for something that is worth it.fight to achieve an MSc or MBA, fight to become the 1st millionaire in your family, fight to make your Mom/family comfortable and happy not all these little dirty fights meant for louts, vagabonds and illiterates.at least before you want to fight with someone,look at yourself,look at the person,are you both on the same level?

Wisdom is knowing who to fight with, when to fight and what to fight for

You want to fight with a low life scum that if he dies today nobody will ask for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future? / 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.