Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (51543 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Ten06(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2021
You don't fight thug, you pay soldier to beat the hell out of him.
He can't go to the police because he must have had a case waiting for him with the police.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 03, 2021
if you are not ready to use weapon, do not fight a thug. if you don't have a squad, do not engage in street fight. As for your face, go and see a doc

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by zabimaru: 6:59pm On May 03, 2021
IBvoss:
Op, are you a child? If no, you should know that actions have consequences and if you want to resolve a situation, the best way is to use your intelligence and not your fists.

Intelligent people win fights by using their brains to think of the most optimal way to take down their opponent with the least costs to themselves.

If you go ahead to have a rematch with the thug, no matter your victory or defeat, you could end up with serious or even fatal injuries that can destroy your future and the lives of people around you.

Ok, let's imagine the rematch goes according to how you've imagined it in your head. Have you thought of the revenge of the thug? Do you think the thug will respect you and leave you be after you've defeated and humiliated him?

Just like how you are now, the thug will certainly want revenge and will be far more vicious than you in getting it. He wouldn't hesitate to call upon his gang of thugs to mercilessly ambush and end you. What do you think will happen to you that has no network of thugs or law enforcement to protect you?

the thug isn't going to post it online, he isn't going to deliberate on the issue of revenge. He is just going to react.
Simple and decisive.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by netmillionaires(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2021
Oga, e be like say prison dey hunger you. What if you hit him and he dies? Like I explained before, if you don't want to kill him then you don't have business fighting him because to beat him, you will have to hit him so hard that he will beg for his dear life.

I have fought off a 5-man gang once. Rule 1: be very calculative. Don't fight with so much pent up anger. He will end up dictating the flow of the fight.
Rule 2: do so much damage with few attacks. To do this you need to know the places you can hit that will immediately incapacitate and land him in the hospital. When the first guy attacked, I was very calculative as I dodge his punch and goes for his knee with a dangerous kick. He shouted and was limping. One man down and 4 to go. Three other had to run away.

Once again, let it go. Fighting will lead you to jail. Many have died from just a little slap. Don't be a victim to violence.
samwriter:
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dangotesmummy: 7:06pm On May 03, 2021
Killermamba:

U wan revenge u nor know whether u go survive this one u dey plan revenge. Him go jejely kill u troway
exactly.just 1 beating and he had a swollen face, imagine he goes for revenge,he might not live to tell the story and meanwhile the people encouraging him to fight and say press his legs,hold him like This,do him neck like that will be the ones laughing at him if he becomes handicapped

Op remember hospital Bills are expensive o and there is no care or consideration for normal Nigerians talkless of physically challenged

Abi you know how many packs of weed he don smoke? You know how many years he don dey street? You know whether he don kill person before?Pity yourself o

If revenge dey hungry you, channel that pain and thirst for revenge on your hustle and tell God make he bless you publicly.you Will see that even if the thug recognizes you,he won't be able to come near you.

No go die throwaway o.government no send you o, Nairalanders no go send you o.dont listen to the people encouraging you to go for a rematch o.a word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Bashoruntolu(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2021
The streets ain’t made for everybody, that’s why they made sidewalks. Get chymoral tabs for the swollen face.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by zabimaru: 7:09pm On May 03, 2021
dangotesmummy:
oyinbo will say choose your battles wisely.at least if you want to fight, fight for something that is worth it.fight to achieve an MSc or MBA, fight to become the 1st millionaire in your family, fight to make your Mom/family comfortable and happy not all these little dirty fights meant for louts, vagabonds and illiterates. at least before you want to fight with someone,look at yourself,look at the person,are you both on the same level?

Wisdom is knowing who to fight with, when to fight and what to fight for

You want to fight with a low life scum that if he dies today nobody will ask for him

apt and precise.

I don't have a problem with like minded/ same level people fighting each other. Heck, if op had said, he in this or that and wants advise on how to go about it, it's fine. We'd give him possible options and corresponding consequences because as an adult he is solely responsible for his actions or inactions. But he came here as a wounded millipede, thoroughly beaten up by a dragon and people are telling him to fight back.

Isn't it a miracle that he survived the first round? To me it is.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by BePrepared: 7:11pm On May 03, 2021
etrange:
You've put up a fight already. You've done your bit. You've shown how brave you are. It's time to let it be. There's nothing to prove here. Don't drag the grave with the dead. Remember, there's a only a thin line between bravery and stupidity.

Kai
Wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by zabimaru: 7:13pm On May 03, 2021
In the meantime, where are the insurance brokers on NL. Please you have a prospect for life insurance

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Rhymer2020(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge

You don't need to fight with a pig, pigs are not scared of rumbling in mud.
Why not use his kind to fight him

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dangotesmummy: 7:27pm On May 03, 2021
zabimaru:

apt and precise.

I don't have a problem with like minded/ same level people fighting each other. Heck, if op had said, he in this or that and wants advise on how to go about it, it's fine. We'd give him possible options and corresponding consequences because as an adult he is solely responsible for his actions or inactions. But he came here as a wounded millipede, thoroughly beaten up by a dragon and people are telling him to fight back.

Nigerians are fond of pushing sheeps into the lion's den and assuring the sheep that the lion cannot do anything if the sheep bites the lion's tail and they're doing that all for entertainment

If anything happens to op,he will just die for nothing fighting a useless and senseless battle that could have been channeled to something that will change his life for the better financially, buisness wise or career wise

There's one oyinbo musician ( I can remember his name that sang about gambling) in his lyrics he sang know when to hold on, know when to fight, know when to walk away ......

If you are fighting with your colleagues intellectually,that's ok but not a dirty, scruffy, hopeless illiterate vagabond that cannot stand with you or sit with you one on one on a normal day.most likely, infact I'm sure,the thug will be a street cultist and so if you are not a street cultists,a kidnapper, commercial driver, conductor, pickpocket,jail bird, destitute, prostitute, leave street fight for those categories of people

If op don see where these thugs dey gather to beat lastma official even with his uniform wey be say them go tear him uniform,beat am blue black,he won't be thinking of revenge.

Recently some time back,there was a video that went viral on social media particularly on Instablog where a thug broke bottle on the head of a police man and his fellow louts were hailing him.those ones are still government officials o who can be protected and the touts fished out and apprehended by virtue of the fact that they experienced job hazards in their line of discharging their duties but you wey no get backing or support from either govt or the streets, you wan go fight cheesy

If you wan go for revenge, tell your mama Make she go buy you casket cheesy

And perhaps write your last wishes cheesy
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dangotesmummy: 7:29pm On May 03, 2021
grin
zabimaru:
In the meantime, where are the insurance brokers on NL. Please you have a prospect for life insurance
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dheolexaone(f): 7:29pm On May 03, 2021
Pictures or I don't believe

grin
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Beckysexy(f): 7:35pm On May 03, 2021
Hammyaladin:
@ least him show say na man him be!!

y'll should stop lucking for cheap points via mockery!!!!

@ least try de give advice.. people go still like your comment..

Stop mocking!!
What is this one saying? sad
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dangotesmummy: 7:46pm On May 03, 2021
Shile981:
if you are not ready to use weapon, do not fight a thug.
if you don't have a squad, do not engage in street fight.
As for your face, go and see a doc
exactly.

Nairamarley has said it in his song.he sang
Toba fall oti Bleep up, Toba fokup otishaye,kilo kanye,ojoju Aye otunfe Jaye,o lo'n Bleep pelu street,shori street oma Bleep e up,awon girls wonma set e up,awon boys wonma Bleep e up, Toba wa, won mawa e, Toba be won ma be e, Toba GBA won ma GBA e, Toba ja won ma ja e,

Bleep that shit......

How many boys wey don die for the streets,how many boys wey don blow for the streets, koleyewon!

Thou shall not for Toba for, you're gonna for,wonti Poto,alesa funwon, Toba wa,amashey fun won.koleyewon! ( They're telling you they're battle ready for you and are not going to run away no Matter your number)

Iyare kolebe,babare kolebe, egbon rekolebe,iwonikan lolebe,olonfikusere.(This particular verse is referring to people like you.i.e your Papa no fit fight, your mama no fit fight or know anybody, your elder sibling cannot fight,it's only you that can fight and you think you can challenge us.youre flirting with untimely death)

Boyalomadele,tabawaelole,amatunleyinlere (what you might likely experience if you go on a revenge mission)

This is just an apt summary of what street/thug life is about. if you are not a game boy,no go follow them play game wey you no Sabi because street recognises street.

Fight with people at your level wey get value for life and wey be say if you loose you learn and have opportunity to win tomorrow but with street nonentities? You're only wrestling with a pig who will gladly drag you to the mud

Nairamarley explained and released some codes that I cannot explain in English because it will remove the direct meaning of what he said

He refers to people like you in street lingua as "Omo ASE"

In a wrap the koleyewon song is just about
the life of street criminality,street gimmicks,street survival for louts and street cultism.op,you certainly don't belong there.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by kutashi: 7:48pm On May 03, 2021
Truvel:
Ye! Lord, Av Messi.

If "lord, Av Messi", who will compete with Ronaldo?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by akanbiaa(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:
paste a picture of the swollen part so that we can know what to advise.
grin

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by UnimkeAk(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge
In a fight u don't have to be scared to do the needful, gorge out his eyes with a stick, knack 2*3 for him throat nose, ears head or pelvic area
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by palechestnut: 7:56pm On May 03, 2021
saintruky:

I like ur courage.. u are indeed a wounded lion..

U remind me of AJ vs that street thug, for d rematch he show d thug shege... So heal fast n go for a rematch... U don get clue how d thug dey fight, try beat am for him own game.. be steps ahead of him...

Na rules save AJ for that match. Practical street fight, he go kill AJ
grin cheesy
But this thread na pure cruise

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 8:10pm On May 03, 2021
zabimaru:

apt and precise.

Oga which one be wounded millipede abi wounded Lion and i would fight back like one.may my jazz arrive first
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dangotesmummy: 8:30pm On May 03, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

They have used iron to hit you to let you know that they don't value life.

Instead of you to walk away, you are looking for revenge.

He only insulted your mother. He didn't put her life in any form of danger.

Why then do you want to risk your own life.

They will collect your eyes and teeth, and even your life, and still abuse your mother on top.

My friend, always pick your fight wisely.

Fighting with a thug is a suicide mission. They don't abide by any rules. Anything goes.
i remember one time I was in Agege buying somethings and a girl was passing by with a guy (whether boyfriend or brother I don't know) and this thug slapped her bum.the guy with her slapped the thug.omo see as fight breakout in the twinkling of an eye, smelling hooligans from nowhere where just coming out ( this happened in the garage o) to join in beating the guy.the next thing is that one of the thugs brought out charm and hit it on him,he got paralyzed immediately like a stroke patient in broad daylight.

All the market women began packing their wares scampering for safety because these thugs were just acting like maniacs and scattering everywhere

Everybody japa

Who knows if the tout was looking for someone to experiment his jazz on that was why he was looking for trouble.this touts are not only psychotic, deranged and violent o, they're also diabolic.

If you know this, you will understand why lagosians no dey fight with thugs even though they're the ones that look for trouble

These same guys can just go to any market woman's stall and start destroying it unprovoked if these women don't give them whatever they're selling for free or even give them money.theyre bullies that have nothing to loose

You know why thugs have so much boldness and impunity to misbehave? As herdsmen and bokoharam are useful vessels in the hands of bubu,Fulani cabals and their Minions so also are thugs in the hands of tinu**

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Orpe7(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2021
Heroic and funny at the same time loool
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by saintruky(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2021
palechestnut:

Na rules save AJ for that match. Practical street fight, he go kill AJ
grin cheesy
But this thread na pure cruise

D thug use toolz na make am fit beat dis dude really bad according to am... Blow everywhere swell up grin cheesy

Encourage am to go on rematch...

@op as u sight d thug, first launch 2 by 2 for him back... B4 he realise himself launch another one for him right shoulder... Then land d 3rd one for him head, but make it a mild it, so u nor go land for kpanti... U hear me so?

I dey ur back fully
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Buffalo2(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2021
That's why I carry pepper spray anywhere I go like MTN
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Abeos(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2021
Never fight someone with nothing to lose. This new nairaland font though undecided
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 03, 2021
vioment:

Lol.
Op and this guy na kolo people, I swear.

if to say the op dey my area I for train am for free to beat the guy or better still I go help the op beat the guy for small amount of mulla
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:48pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I have use rob. is not working.
Na woman you get time to reply op grin the other comments you ignored grin
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Openifemy: 8:55pm On May 03, 2021
A picture of d face or I don't bilivit cry
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by poporinwa: 8:59pm On May 03, 2021
Fight back with this style.....buy a bottle of coke plastic one,drink the mineral and buy 1 litre of fuel,pour it inside the bottle,use a small nail to puncture the cover then buy N20 matches or lighter....nwanne you have a big weapon of mass destruction. Put the bottle at your back pocket and the matches at your front shirt pocket....then go for war. Challenge him...once he makes any move flush his body with your weapon.....try bringing out your matches and he will flee in 300 ways.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2021
dangotesmummy:
i remember one time I was in Agege buying somethings and a girl was passing by with a guy (whether boyfriend or brother I don't know) and this thug slapped her bum.the guy with her slapped the thug.omo see as fight breakout in the twinkling of an eye, smelling hooligans from nowhere where just coming out ( this happened in the garage o) to join in beating the guy.the next thing is that one of the thugs brought out charm and hit it on him,he got paralyzed immediately like a stroke patient in broad daylight.

All the market women began packing their wares scampering for safety because these thugs were just acting like maniacs and scattering everywhere

Everybody japa

Who knows if the tout was looking for someone to experiment his jazz on that was why he was looking for trouble.this touts are not only psychotic, deranged and violent o, they're also diabolic.

If you know this, you will understand why lagosians no dey fight with thugs even though they're the ones that look for trouble

These same guys can just go to any market woman's stall and start destroying it unprovoked if these women don't give them whatever they're selling for free or even give them money.theyre bullies that have nothing to loose

You know why thugs have so much boldness and impunity to misbehave? As herdsmen and bokoharam are useful vessels in the hands of bubu,Fulani cabals and their Minions so also are thugs in the hands of tinu**

Honestly, the way those thugs mobilize in seconds, a wise man will understand that fighting a thug is a suicide mission.

To live long, one must learn to pick one's fight wisely.

Someone who can break bottles on his own head will do worse to the head of his opponent.

It is wise to avoid joining issues with thugs.

A whole riot can happen from just tapping the chest of a thug. I am talking about riots that will claim lives and destroy properties.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by mrpackager(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2021
Pics or Adonbilivit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.