Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (51552 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by SILENTandSMART2: 4:58am On May 03, 2021
Omo this one can't fight sha ,

I will only run away if they're plenty.....

Aswear i will wipe his ass..... Sorry man...

Apply 5oclock (in the morning) urine , aswear it will go.......

6 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by tasalanoni(m): 5:26am On May 03, 2021
Don't dare engage in an open confrontation with him. Revenge is best served cold and all you need is patience.
Pretend that you've forgotten everything that happened between the two of you, and take time to study him just as a wildlife scientist studies a nocturnal animal. Carefully monitor his habits, leisure spots, associates and every other important detail about the bastard especially his security vulnerabilities and then strike him at the very moment when he's alone and can't reach out to his cartel.

Mind you this must be carried so secretly and with utmost patience as the whole process can take longer than 2years but keep your eyes on the goal- ELIMINATION..
THIS ISN'T FOR THE CHICKENHEARTED.
However, don't play the street game if you don't have the street mind..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by seanwilliam(m): 5:46am On May 03, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
Guy you no street at all. Any thug that insults my mother bro is getting shot close Ränge, asin drive by style 2 Pac and biggie.
u go kill person cos dem abuse your mama ?

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by seanwilliam(m): 5:50am On May 03, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

type master wung for YouTube, you go thank me later
grin grin like seriously?

Reading all the comments in this topic ehn, I don die laughing grin grin wutang

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Buke26: 6:19am On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge

If you can't beat them; you arrange to have them beaten.

Y do it on your own?

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 7:09am On May 03, 2021
seanwilliam:
grin grin like seriously?

Reading all the comments in this topic ehn, I don die laughing grin grin wutang
the guy gats beat up the thug too, Yoruba say ipadabo abijawara bi ekun ( the coming back of a warrior na like leopard)

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 7:18am On May 03, 2021
hakeem4:

why don't you hire another thug to do the beating instead of you to continue getting disfigured
Too muxh sense
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Kabir5643(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2021
Listen to Mortal Kombat theme song and go back to meet the guy

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 11:06am On May 03, 2021
Polynek:
No cause 4 alarm, buy an Aboniki bam, apply it in d affected area, apply d bam and press it gently atleast 3 times a day. you ll see a positive result in 3 days. And stop fighting use police next time

He should go to police station and say what? Somebody insulted my mother?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by byinks(f): 11:11am On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge

Use a bromelain pill
Eg. Kotase or chymoral
Then take Ibuprofen capsules one every 8 hours
Add a hot compress to reduce the hematoma.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Polynek(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2021
Atiku:

He should go to police station and say what? Somebody insulted my mother?
Use your Brain, are u a police officer? Once u lay ur complain, they know how to folo d case. No b everything person go tell u

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 11:36am On May 03, 2021
Polynek:
Use your Brain, are u a police officer? Once u lay ur complain, they know how to folo d case. No b everything person go tell u

Na so nigeria be. You and person quarrel, police go follow you go arrest am once money enter hand. Mumu life. They way Nigerians dey shout “I will arrest you” … as a foreigner you go dey wonder whether na policeman.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Slynation(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help
As a guy, whenever your fellow man beats you up mercilessly, the best you can do is to start calling him senior man, cos the next time he may even kill you and you will die for nothing...

if you like no stay one place, you wan fight thug....!!
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Polynek(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2021
Atiku:

Na so nigeria be. You and person quarrel, police go follow you go arrest am once money enter hand. Mumu life. They way Nigerians dey shout “I will arrest you” … as a foreigner you go dey wonder whether na policeman.
Dat is naija 4 you Bro grin
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Polynek(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2021
Atiku:

Dat is naija 4 u grin
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Beckysexy(f): 12:20pm On May 03, 2021
Troublemaker007:

How much?
Be wetin ?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Troublemaker007(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2021
Beckysexy:

Be wetin ?

How much?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Coldie(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2021
Go and watch the ufc. Become a fan, and let it sink into you.

U would be taking down opponents like paper
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Worksunlimited: 4:22pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

Wetin you dey look when e go carry iron?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by fayomim: 4:23pm On May 03, 2021
Pic of the swollen face...then I tell you how to do it
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by BRATISLAVA: 4:23pm On May 03, 2021
Even lalasticlala is viewing.

From swallowing mango seeds to this.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by UDUJ(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

Lol cheesy You are lucky the area boy did not use a matchet on you. Those riff-raffs fight dirty. And never you fight a thug. You were lucky this time around. In future get the police involved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Polyglot7pointO: 4:23pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
u use ur own money bulldoze road for wahala to pass now u dey find wahala number to call am abi? I nor get am ooo ask the next person below or the chief banning mod dem fit ban the guy from nairaland atleast dat Na restitution if some sort lol
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

Eyaaa sorry
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by oviexcels(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
you don't need to fight a tug, Bros make money, if someone insult your mother and the thing pain you carry police or soldier pick am. But if you want some skill for self defense go join, taekwondo class wey dey near you.

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by bstan12: 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help
just drink road side kinkin ogogoro like 1k5 own den go and do a remacth .thank me later
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by michoim(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
Since you were hit with iron, see the doctor for possible Anti-tetanus injection...

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Josywhyte: 4:24pm On May 03, 2021
Meet the same thug to punch ur swollen face again and the swollen places will go down very well. Hahahaha
Bros tell your mum to avoid them and not reply any thug whenever she's being spoken to. Make u no go die for the sake of revenge. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Igwe85(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2021
Go fight him again,he will use the same rod to return your face to normal....... Mumu Guy

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by MummyD2020(f): 4:25pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
why you dey laugh. I just want my face to return to normal

Abeg which direction the face shift go? East, west, north, south, up or down so that i will know the kin advice i go give. And the koko big or small?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by ikorodureporta: 4:25pm On May 03, 2021
cheesy
Where's d pishure of yr disfigured face
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by merits(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
Go back and fight the guy again, show him you're not a coward.for your swollen face leave it that way bcuz that's your trade mark for now. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.