Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (51553 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Josywhyte: 11:55am On May 04, 2021
Sirdan247:
Really? Nairaland na cruise land
I dey tell u
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 12:02pm On May 04, 2021
mezico96:

Hahahaha
How we want take settle this kinda thing?

You mean a guy like you insulted your mom, and that same guy beat you up "Black&Blue" and you yeyely came online to tell us...
Ahh, your mom must be very disappointed... She must have thought she gave birth to a man.Whats my business sef

Anyways, Go and collect his phone number and send it to me ASAP, you need to reclaim your glory...

I need to reclaim am ooo.any show bros

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 12:08pm On May 04, 2021
grandstar:

You don't fight with a thug. You lock him up. Now, he has the upper hand.

You are fighting with a pig and he's enjoying it. You're now at his level.

Next time, you have problems with guys like these, buy him one can of Trophy and call him "big boy" or "my oga" and ask him to leave your mother alone. That's what you do next time.

As for now, best you forgive and move on before it spirals out of control. These guys look for trouble 24/7. You have exposed your power and weakness. The fact he took a weapon to fight you shows you what you're up against. He may call his boys to deal with you next time. Trust me, it isn't worth it. Those guys know how to win a fight. Fair fighting isn't in their dictionary. Oga you try but this one na mumu talk.sombody insult my mama stil beat me really bad with swollen face make i still go buy am drink oga park well jare
o
For now, find people who know him to talk to him like his fellow thugs. Buy drinks for them. They should tell him to leave you and your mum alone. If he's still hot-headed, get him a nice drink. Problem over. He'll leave you and your mum alone.

Thugs deep down have low self esteem. Get them to respect and like you and the job is done. I learnt this from a former cultist. He said even 50 Naira at times can be enough grin

They just want "respect". Give it to them. They are asking for the "wind". In 6 months time, the thug may even be dead.

Please drop your anger. Drop revenge. Forget it. It's the Devil pushing you. (Read James 1:20).
If he wins again, (pray he doesn't hurt you further) will just worsen your situation.

Dont walk around your hood with an unnecessary vigilance, always anticipating trouble, always checking your back. You need your peace of mind. Focus all your anger and bitterness on something positive. Start a business, geta job and so on.
You can even start a Bible study. I'm a jehovahs Witness. Visit www.jw.org and request for a free online Bible study.

You're young. You need more experience about life. You're better than a thug. "Don't throw pearls before swine" -
Jesus urged (Read Matthew 7:6). Who is the pearl here and who is the swine? Use that to take the right action.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 12:12pm On May 04, 2021
ToneroInc:

Why fight a war when you can negotiate?
Negotiate? someone that is insulting my mother i should negotiate with him.Weak men everywehere
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 12:14pm On May 04, 2021
kellybently:

If u not a thug, u cant fight like a thug.

Thug are not strong but they belive in fighting with weapon most of the time.

JHow do i fight with weapon?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by kellybently(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2021
samwriter:
JHow do i fight with weapon?

They don't teach people how to fight with weapon, u develop it as an habitat.

Since u not from the street u can act like the street. (One man one bullet )
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by grandstar(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=samwriter post=101369318][/quote]

Sam,
You sent a blank message
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by meobizy(f): 6:10pm On May 04, 2021
samwriter:
I swear you no get sense
Total number of comments posted: 67.
Na you no get sense pass.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by eagleonearth(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2021
Akamariner:

Good evening.
It is specifically design for marketing/broadcasting (similer to email marketing)

you can use it to harvest as many whatsapp contact as you wish (country base)

then send marketing message to those contacts (a full guide is provided, it will teach you how to construct your message to avoid being blocked)

you can also use it to pull out contacts from whatsapp group, and send messages to them.

it is specifically used for marketing.

Whatsapp has limits and restrictions on broadcasting messages, but this one doesn't
noted, thanks for the update
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Slynation(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2021
samwriter:
Oga sharaap jor
samwriter:
Negotiate? someone that is insulting my mother i should negotiate with him.Weak men everywehere

"Weak Men everywhere" sounds ridiculous....grin grin coming from someone beaten black and blue grin biko cha'm n'uzo kam gafee....!!!
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by BluntCrazeMan: 1:21am On May 10, 2021
samwriter:
why you dey laugh. I just want my face to return to normal
So that you will go and fight again?
You might not be lucky this second time.
SEE YOU, SEE GRAVE.!!
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by BluntCrazeMan: 1:24am On May 10, 2021
samwriter:
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help
Wounded Lion Indeed...
See You, See Blood.!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.