Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (51107 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by tunnex190: 4:39pm On May 03, 2021
DemonInvoker:
You No Even Get Strength..Sorry,Use Ice Block Press Am.

Stupid comments ever. I bet you allow anyone to insult your mom anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by KazikageSama: 4:40pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge

Never fight thugs. 10k tip for a Soldier would have made you sit tight and watch God's punishments on your enemies. wink

grin

One reason we work is to outsource these type of embarassments.

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by kingsonJR(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2021
Lol....I remember some years ago I go buy phone from one street guy mumu me i no test am before i commot as i reach house make i plug phone dey charge nca I'm i see say the phone no good I go return the phone dey wait my money one day I vex go meet am for road dey do like person wey get strengh dey prevent am make e pass e dey calm na so i go mistakenly remove one of his shirt button as I dey drag with am and people dey warn me ooo...eii small time d guy vex go remove his cloth dey tell me say shebi you wan fight abi...oboi 3 seconds some hard blows rained on me as I dey try cover my eyes e give me the hardest upper cut I have ever known...omo na instant swollen e come be like say one of my eyes don blank as people dey try drag d guy from me I just dey try all my power see if I go still see anything with the eye omo as I see say na just d swollen make d eye get inside its socket na so I pick race ooo leave my shoe there since that day ehn I no dey follow anybody drag oo if I don see say e wan get physical like this I go use style comot ni oo..Naija no good naija no good nobody wan die oo...just leave am make e be or find person wey fit follow am talk e go reason you wella

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by generalwo(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge
...... Bros serious? Person beat you the first time and u Wan go back for revenge?..... My advise is, treat yourself really well, gather small money, go army barracks and lay complaints.. Carry some army go meet am and after them drill am, he go write undertaking say nothing go do you or your family member as long as he lives.... Alternatively na confra guys go fit help you run am but this option no dey advisable because e fit escalate..... As for fighting back, bros I don't advise you to

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 03, 2021
Just blow his throat and thank me later
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by jaxxy(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

He insults ur mother u insult his own mother worst case reaction. If it come to fight u need to think of the implications. Don’t fight a battle u know u can’t win instead use the appropriate means or way to be sure of winning.

Why wud u fight a thug unless ure a thug or u have a better plan. A thug most times has nothing to loose.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Housing(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

What you need to take a pain reliever and sleep. Stop pressing it will continue to swell. You don't need to fight him again. Report him to police if you can afford that.

[/b]Kindly avoid going physical with anyone.[b]

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by mezico96(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

Hahahaha
How we want take settle this kinda thing?

You mean a guy like you insulted your mom, and that same guy beat you up "Black&Blue" and you yeyely came online to tell us...
Ahh, your mom must be very disappointed... She must have thought she gave birth to a man.Whats my business sef

Anyways, Go and collect his phone number and send it to me ASAP, you need to reclaim your glory...

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by colestephan86: 4:51pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
My friend sorry about that, but next time you have an encounter with a thug, be as ruthless as you can.cos he is out to tear you apart

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Neddyogu(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
why you dey laugh. I just want my face to return to normal

Chai! U no see whom to fight na thug wet no value his own life? Next time either u use popo or u hit first, and hit hard. Meanwhile go get piroxicam and chymoral
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by vioment: 4:54pm On May 03, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

type master wung for YouTube, you go thank me later

Lol.
Op and this guy na kolo people, I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by omoadeleye(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

Thugs are always high so they like fighting with weapons, and is not that they have the stamina to fight o, just don't worry sha... Make sure you keep your eyes on him henceforth and watch him when he is alone, and find a plank and hit his head... Don't worry about his life, his life is valueless, less liability to be worried about in Nigeria.

I loathe those thugs ern.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by grandstar(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

You don't fight with a thug. You lock him up. Now, he has the upper hand.

You are fighting with a pig and he's enjoying it. You're now at his level.

Next time, you have problems with guys like these, buy him one can of Trophy and call him "big boy" or "my oga" and ask him to leave your mother alone. That's what you do next time.

As for now, best you forgive and move on before it spirals out of control. These guys look for trouble 24/7. You have exposed your power and weakness. The fact he took a weapon to fight you shows you what you're up against. He may call his boys to deal with you next time. Trust me, it isn't worth it. Those guys know how to win a fight. Fair fighting isn't in their dictionary.

For now, find people who know him to talk to him like his fellow thugs. Buy drinks for them. They should tell him to leave you and your mum alone. If he's still hot-headed, get him a nice drink. Problem over. He'll leave you and your mum alone.

Thugs deep down have low self esteem. Get them to respect and like you and the job is done. I learnt this from a former cultist. He said even 50 Naira at times can be enough grin

They just want "respect". Give it to them. They are asking for the "wind". In 6 months time, the thug may even be dead.

Please drop your anger. Drop revenge. Forget it. It's the Devil pushing you. (Read James 1:20).
If he wins again, (pray he doesn't hurt you further) will just worsen your situation.

Dont walk around your hood with an unnecessary vigilance, always anticipating trouble, always checking your back. You need your peace of mind. Focus all your anger and bitterness on something positive. Start a business, geta job and so on.
You can even start a Bible study. I'm a jehovahs Witness. Visit www.jw.org and request for a free online Bible study.

You're young. You need more experience about life. You're better than a thug. "Don't throw pearls before swine" -
Jesus urged (Read Matthew 7:6). Who is the pearl here and who is the swine? Use that to take the right action.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by AmancalledGod: 4:55pm On May 03, 2021
You get luck say en no kill you, because na person wey they alife dey talk, you dey fight with thug, while you know dey for the street, thank God you survived this one, and besides you are still planning for revenge.
I guess you stay alife to tell the next story
will we be here waiting for you
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Beckysexy(f): 4:55pm On May 03, 2021
Troublemaker007:

How much?
E be like say this one no normal sad
Bye.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dapadawee: 4:56pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
you for just report am to police.
or give soldier money deal with the guy.
I will never advise u to fight back next if the guy kill u your mother's pain will be more. and if you kill him you're going to jail. use the knowledge at your disposal to finish him.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by nathanomochi(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2021
Use chymotrypsin and any strong pain reliever ,ice compress etc. But please let a doctor review you
samwriter:
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by KingMicky3286: 4:56pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

True confession... go and drink water and sleep. Fighting is a stupid act. If he kills you or you kill him, tell me the answer = Una eyes go clear...

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by nhurhetee(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2021
Make we see ur face
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by ictjobber: 4:57pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

Sorry bro. Next time just report the said thug to his chairman (you gon have to drop money tho). Their chairmen are usually more sensible
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by akeeng: 4:58pm On May 03, 2021
You say you wan fight area boy wey carry stick and cotlass, you want to scatter your head - 1999 Scatter Scatter, Femi Kuti

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by oscarvicto(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2021
Dncl2021:

Hahaha bros don't worry about fighting the dude or thug. Heal first gather money as in save enough money then pm me.

I go call my brother wey dey work DSS they are going to deal with the thug and if you want agberos thugs let me know.

Speedy recovery please

abeg i need that your dss contact for a very serious and legal business wey go pay. reach me on 08063333215
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by SuaveMagnum: 4:58pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
just go to the hospital and have it checked. Head injuries are not something you can afford to take lightly.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Durklil: 5:01pm On May 03, 2021
Really
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 5:03pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
omo i don laugh tire. na so them dey take go join cult
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 5:04pm On May 03, 2021
PissfulProtester:

grin grin grin

This guy no go kee person with laugh..
i take time laugh here

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 5:07pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help
post face please. is it like this?

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by WorldRichest: 5:08pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

I am very proud of you. Your mother too is very proud of you for standing up and defending her. You are type of son every parent prays for. You would have beaten the useless thug if not that he used a weapon . One on one, man to man, fist for fist without weapon you would have been the idiot of a thousand fathers blue black. Most of these thugs are weak idiots that we used to beat like babies in school, but they just dropped out, start taking drugs and causing nuisance. You have done well, BRAVO.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by ToneroInc: 5:09pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

Why fight a war when you can negotiate?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Mosesvic11(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
Season 2 is loading... carry iron go meet am
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 03, 2021
tunnex190:

Stupid comments ever. I bet you allow anyone to insult your mom anyhow.
What The Fvck Is This Guy's Problem?!!Na Ment?!!I Know You're Not A Fool...Focus On Your Mum And Let Me Worry About Mine.

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by wiloy2k8(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2021
You must be young . When you don clock 30 . U go dey run from fight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / I'm Battling With Pimples Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.