Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around (7429 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Erojepromise(f): 11:04am On May 03, 2021
just like your moniker says , you are curious l gat no answer for you
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Curious345: 11:09am On May 03, 2021
Erojepromise:
just like your moniker says , you are curious
l gat no answer for you
yes sir I am..are you a married male? Plz Tel me how you balance it
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by iboboyswag(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2021
E go tire you...
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2021
Curious345:
I think the loosing sleep aspect could be sex related .. after sex I wanna browse with my phone , wanna listen to the news , "wanna wrote down" new ideas ,wanna pump the borehole and before you know it ,it's kokoroookooh..

But how do married men sleep and still make it to work by 5am? Does that mean they only have 2minutes of sex at night ?

Or maybe I should cut down on the marathon sex aspect ..

Just one round of 15min should be ok .. no matter what ..

But these lady's ain't ever satisfied .. for heaven's sake I ain't a horse ?

Huhn

hmm.. "wanna wrote down" u sex case gidi gan! undecided
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by bigcee(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2021
"Before you know it, I spread her legs again" grin grin grin

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by unanonso(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2021
Curious345:
How do married men sleep..?
I find it difficult to sleep after round 2 of sex with my lady . It distorts my sleep cycle
I try to stay in the palour while she stays in the room . But no, she doesn't want that , she comes to sleep beside me .. and before you know it ,I spread her legs again..

She sleeps well ,but I cannot sleep

I noticed that after sex ,sleep run away my eyes .

Please am I normal ..?

Or should I only have sex in the day time. ?.

You're asking us to help you commit fornication the 'right' way?
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:33pm On May 03, 2021
Curious345:
I find it difficult to sleep after round 2 of sex with my lady . It distorts my sleep cycle
I try to stay in the palour while she stays in the room . But no, she doesn't want that , she comes to sleep beside me .. and before you know it ,I spread her legs again..

Please am I normal ..?

Your spirit does not agree with hers and that's why you find it difficult to rest on the same bed with her. Your spirit is trying to tell you something
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by unanonso(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2021
Curious345:
let's talk about this fornicate thing .

Is there a diff between sex and fornication?

Adultery I know is bad . Again I observed from the ways of men that fornication is considered immoral.

But sex I understand is a must do.

I have tried to marry them both ( sex n fornication), and find a weakining in the wall to observe the sacrifice of sex and yet not have myself entangled in the vices of fornication and adultery .

It's a difficult warp

Sex outside marriage is fornication.
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by femi4: 3:42pm On May 03, 2021
Curious345:

Please am I normal ..?

You ll soon get tired of her. That time, you ll even fall asleep while you are at it.

Enjoy it while it last
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by kense88: 5:29pm On May 03, 2021
ogashman:

nnamdi KANU giving u nightmares
hahaha
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by nizetim: 5:57pm On May 03, 2021
Curious345:

While we all are discussing this, do you know it's possible to legitimately earn 200k to 300k per month from the comfort of your home (even if you are lazy) cool? You can even earn more if you add a bit more effort.

I can direct anyone to make an informed decision regarding that FREE OF CHARGE. I'd be glad to help you with info that has changed my own finances.

You can WhatsApp me on 08137804939.

You'll be glad you did.

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by EmmySparky(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
one one round of 15min? Where real men dey go 1 hr per round! The lady never jam some kind fcck before Na why, her body go tell m! Na she go dey run las las.
15 minutes naturally isn't bad...
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Babamide(m): 4:06am On May 04, 2021
Curious345:

Please am I normal ..?

You are using something before sex that probably keeps you awake. Good sex makes you sleep, whether adultery or fornication or married.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:38am On May 04, 2021
EmmySparky:
15 minutes naturally isn't bad...

Omo e bad o depends on the girl!
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by Adebowalay(m): 10:58pm On Feb 29
As for me, if I don't want to sleep, I position myself on or for any little sound, once anything moves I get up immediately.
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by PastorOlokonla: 2:44am On Mar 01
I can never lose sleep over sex, maybe you are new to sex, you will tire eventually and sex will no longer be a big deal to you.
Re: Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around by skj1377(m): 4:47am On Mar 01
Curious345:

Please am I normal ..?

Your not normal

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Is This Occultic Or Not? – Disguised Mad Man Captured Having S.ex With / My Fiancee Is Hiv Positive, I Love Her And Still Want To Go On With The Marriage / 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.