Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace (2885 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by AmancalledGod: 10:48am On May 04, 2021
Guy own up to the pregnancy if you are responsible thing's go better, if you believe, but on the other side of it you should have thought about all this before penetrating that your dick to her wet, sweet,creamy,hot pussy.
Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by AmancalledGod: 10:55am On May 04, 2021
alaribe1992:
Omo eh y’all niggas needs to start using your brains.
There was this girl I was running package with early this year, the girl broke die and me na management I dey manage my life, we were always having unprotected sex but I Dey always do withdrawal method. Na so one day the thing sweet me well I pour my akamu inside the girl, omo fear catch me because my eye don clear, i started avoiding the girl and after some weeks I no hear “I miss my period” na so I take ghost the girl finally. I’m always giving her excuses she don tire. I can’t come and ruin my life because of 5 minutes pleasure. Baba e don happen so you go know what to do oo
I swear Baba sometimes that withdrawal method no dey too work the thing go sweet you enter your brain, especially when the girl they give you different types of positions you know go no when you go just dey pour all your akamu inside her Toto.

Omo the future is condom
or no sex

1 Like

Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by Thermodynamics(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Be a man, be responsible and fix this but firstly confirm about the authenticity of the pregnancy..
You have a special kind of black skin, just the way I like.
Your kind of black is common among Urhobo and Ijaw women.
Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:33am On May 04, 2021
Thanks dear, well you are almost there but I am not from any of these two tribes you mentioned
Thermodynamics:

You have a special kind of black skin, just the way I like.
Your kind of black is common among Urhobo and Ijaw women.
Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by Nobody: 11:38am On May 04, 2021
You ain’t ready to settle down and you had unprotected sex with her even after you told her to find another man,... c’mon now sad sad

Just accept that pregnancy,... Because nah Wetin you dey find you see so ooo
Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by Thermodynamics(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Thanks dear, well you are almost there but I am not from any of these two tribes you mentioned
aiit
Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by posty56: 11:42am On May 04, 2021
Joysticks:
If I don't have a job and I'm broke I will be emotionally down.As in,my sex drive will be very low.No erection.I won't find any lady attractive.I will be lonely.I wonder how most broke and jobless guys still have erection.
this how they bring poor innocent children to this world.
Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by samwash(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2021
You are broke, your babe is also broke.
You want to leave a girl because of her attitude that you can't cope with.
There are different ways to brake a relationship with hurting each other, after telling her you want a brake up, suddenly she shows up she's pregnant, Baba na you do yourself.
Wisdom is the principle thing; therefore, get wisdom and in all thy getting, get understanding (Proverbs 4:7).
Bro the damage has been done, wether she's really pregnant or not or it belongs to you, you can't tell. You should have ghoted her long before now.
Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by horladexino(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2021
Thanks to everyone for the comments
the lady in question has find a way to look for my mum and mama has already accepted her
mamma say may be if this is what will open way for me you knw how our mamma do some time.
guys it is official this gal serious die
i don enter am just keep praying for me
Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by AyarmBoye(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2021
horladexino:
Thanks to everyone for the comments
the lady in question has find a way to look for my mum and mama has already accepted her
mamma say may be if this is what will open way for me you knw how our mamma do some time.
guys it is official this gal serious die
i don enter am just keep praying for me
bro see take responsibility for the baby ,, it’s not a must to marry her...... Just double ur hustle and if u eventually end up not marrying her ,,, don’t have sex with her again ......... But note all women are troublesome...lolz... marry her if u want and don’t if otherwise .... be wise
Re: Help: How Can I Leave My Pregnant Girl Friend With Peace by frozen70(f): 2:34pm On May 06, 2021
horladexino:
Hello nairalander
there is this lady iv been dating for some months and i later discover she is very troublesome..
reason it take me for too long to discover is the fact that she shows me love and always apologise when we are having misunderstanding.
i am very broke guy infact since last year i back to my home town to start my phone repair buz. I can be able rent a room which im currently living with a friend but this lady keep bear with me and always advice me to raise even if it is a 10k tha she will add 5k to it and we will rent a single room apartment but settle down is the last thing for me atlest for now cos i hardly feed myself cos no financial capacity to make my shop attractive to customers.
fast foward i discover this is doing this to settle down cos age is not at her side then i started to withdraw and i finaly open up to her to look for another guy cos i am not ready to settle down.
behold my peopple after a month she came with pregnant and said i must marry her.
i just need your advice

Marriage is nit bye force

She can keep the pregnancy if she wants

From your narrative, you can hardly feed yourself talk more of providing for a new born

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Narrates How Neighbor's Live-in Girlfriend Got Married Without Him / Twitter: A Guy Makes Deceive People into Borrowing Huge Amount Of Money From MTN / I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.