Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes (29197 Views)

We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu / INEC Worries Over Low Voter Registration In Katsina / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Maobichek: 12:36pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

Your opinion, but doesn’t negate what I wrote.

You think getting CBN funding is like walking into your local money lender shop?

When you have nothing intelligent to counter with, you resort to the usual escape route, tribalism

Go back to your first comment, you started tribalism so no need to change the narrative.

Nigeria will be better when learned and enlighten ppl disabuse their minds from tribalism and hate, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Komu1048(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2021
esthel:
These are people that have thrived in their businesses without government intervention, Leave them alone its not by force.

That how you people are the most ignorant people on planet earth. Tell me any top billionaire in S/E that doesn't enjoy the favour of CBN. You miscreant will be here shouting and disturbing the peace of NL and knows nothing than sitting in your 2by2 shops forcing and dragging passersby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by emimore: 12:43pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

The accounting rigors and other financial requirements by CBN before release of funds is a discouragement for many Igbos that are mostly illiterate traders

How many of those illiterate traders that dots the landscape of South East can provide 5 years financial statements and 5 years bankable feasibly study?

I'm very sure they cannot be more illiterate than the northerners that are accessing with ease here in the north. It's a known fact that easterners accessing govt interventions is usually very difficult.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2021
Tomorrow now,they will say they marginalized them..When opportunities comes or struggling, they will say wetin concerned us..but envy other region..
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Maobichek: 12:54pm On May 10, 2021
Almaigaa:
The South East was the only Region that doesn't contribute anything to the Economy. Now with the crimal activities of IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen and ESN the East Economy will be in a sorry state. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

When lies are not countered, it may seem to be true. Abia state was the 3rd state in terms of Foreign Direct Investment last year in Nigeria. Lagos came 1st cos of the Sea Port, MMA, and many other known investment. Abia don't have Sea Port, Airport or any known investment but the ppl are doing well and it showed in the DFI.

Secondly, no commercial Bank runs on charity, they are highly profit-making establishments, pls Google the number of First bank branches and other Banks in Abia state and other states and you will confirm that Abia state is very important in Nigeria.

VP Osibanjo visited Aba and Abia state more than any other state in the entire South East, he didn't come for Cheiftancy title ok. Abia state have never been blessed with a good leader (governor) but Abia and the entire South East is not lacking behind economically, thank you.

8 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Chigold101(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

The accounting rigors and other financial requirements by CBN before release of funds is a discouragement for many Igbos that are mostly illiterate traders

How many of those illiterate traders that dots the landscape of South East can provide 5 years financial statements and 5 years bankable feasibly study?
When a daft writes you will know.

It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Chigold101(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Funny enough those illiterates that are littered in the landscape of the Igbo land are more lettered and intelligent than you. Most have accumulated more degrees than you, but choose to face their business. Let me not generalise about your tribe, that will demote me to your level.
Thank you...
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by kvin33: 1:13pm On May 10, 2021
No be only dat o, in fact current one be say FEC and presidency, are also worried about the low participation of the south east in Security, NNPC, Military positions and appointments. Lunatics everywhere!
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Echara: 1:13pm On May 10, 2021
Maobichek:

When lies are not countered, it may seem to be true. Abia state was the 3rd state in terms of Foreign Direct Investment last year in Nigeria. Lagos came 1st cos of the Sea Port, MMA, and many other known investment. Abia don't have Sea Port, Airport or any known investment but the ppl are doing well and it showed in the DFI.

Secondly, no commercial Bank runs on charity, they are highly profit-making establishments, pls Google the number of First bank branches and other Banks in Abia state and other states and you will confirm that Abia state is very important in Nigeria.

VP Osibanjo visited Aba and Abia state more than any other state in the entire South East, he didn't come for Cheiftancy title ok. Abia state have never been blessed with a good leader (governor) but Abia and the entire South East is not lacking behind economically, thank you.

Aptly said

4 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by ygowon: 1:15pm On May 10, 2021
Guyman02:

I and so many friends applied and didn't get any response, a guy from Niger Republic who can't even speak English was given the form at the mosque because his name is Musa Mohammed and he got N10m. Last time we tried to reach him he said he is now back to his country and doing business and has got another wife, when we asked him about repaying the loan, he said CBN should come to Niamey and get it. Meanwhile most of the Igbo businessmen with known addresses I know who applied didn't get the loan.
Na only the few foolish igbos who are getting peanut from one politician dey support this evil one Nigeria. Nigeria is scam for the igbos. That's why I support the breakup with my wholeheart.

5 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by WEALTHYMII: 1:20pm On May 10, 2021
Arewa agenda apartheid policy is responsible.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Igbodicool(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

Go and ask CBN why CBN is worried over low participation of SE in intervention funds

It is simple...

An average Igbo man don't believe in your Nigeria and therefore not bothered about it.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

You can take all the fund to your family, we've been succeeding without the said fund and we'll keep succeeding!

3 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by mystery22: 1:25pm On May 10, 2021
Noerection:
Ibos are non Nigerians especially the pigs among them
futa jalon pig,may your life and generations be like one Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by TheTourist: 1:28pm On May 10, 2021
Is CBN not Central Bank of Northern-Nigeria?
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Kokaine(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2021
Because tour stupid programs are all agric related and the south don't have that much lands
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by saintmm(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2021
Is this a cry due to guilty conscience or crocodiles year to save face, you sent the forms to both trees and cows in Fulani enclaves due to insufficient human being to make use of the forms but packaged both known and unknown gunmen to them in the east. Isn't it someone that is safe, secured and in peace that thinks of investment.
CBN should keep deluding herself and her paymasters. There's always a time for everything!

I rise
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Noerection: 1:36pm On May 10, 2021
mystery22:
e pain this one very well

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by GerogeI(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2021
So they say.
Millions have applied for their NIRSAL Bank loan with no disbursement.

But their agents in the South East are now collecting N300,000.00 bribe if you want your loan processed and disbursed.

Money they already shared freely in the North and West.
If unknown Gunmen start visiting Nirsal Bank and CBN offices, they will start shouting.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by dontalklife: 1:41pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

Must you come here to display your stupidity. Don't you have any shame?

3 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Obindigbo: 1:43pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

Your opinion, but doesn’t negate what I wrote.

You think getting CBN funding is like walking into your local money lender shop?

When you have nothing intelligent to counter with, you resort to the usual escape route, tribalism
Do you want to tell me now that those northerners that have easy assess to such loan and grants are educated, intelligent and aren't illiterate, just tell yourself the truth and you will be free forever, if 50 Easters apply for such grant and loan, only 2 or 5 will get it..........anyway its only an easterner who has time to waste that will be applying for what can never favor him...

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by RiseAbove(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

... And the northern illiterates that benefit from CBN go through those requirements abi?
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by ECHICHE: 1:45pm On May 10, 2021
CBN should know that the marriage separation has began. South East has been maltreated for a long time
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by garfield1: 1:45pm On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

We have learnt to be independent of Nigeria ...let it be know we get almost nothing from Nigeria before them go use us complete numbers

So stop complaining of neglect and marginalization
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 10, 2021
garfield1:

So stop complaining of neglect and marginalization
Stating facts is not a bad thing ...we are marginalized ,we are neglected even at that we are better than those marginalizing us but it doesn't mean we won't complain n demand our right

Why am I even explaining you are probably not smart enough to understand

2 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by garfield1: 1:49pm On May 10, 2021
LegalWolf:
And come to think of it, the south east is a destitute region. Only the North East brings less to the table than them. A lot of orientation need to go on in that space

The north east brings more than them
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by olatuns2017: 1:52pm On May 10, 2021
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by garfield1: 1:56pm On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

Stating facts is not a bad thing ...we are marginalized ,we are neglected even at that we are better than those marginalizing us but it doesn't mean we won't complain n demand our right

Why am I even explaining you are probably not smart enough to understand

I may not be smart but am smarter than you.you are not marginalized,you are given your fair share and just like the CBN said you dont take advantage of it.you dont care.again,you are fae better than the north that you claim are marginalizing you so you guys arw insatiable
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Jamaica1503: 1:56pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

Unfortunately, in life nobody can survive on their own! It’s not even open to debate.

We all need help one way or the other in this life
Shot up there I am surviving on my own even when I have a wealthy family I don't give a Bleep, I don't beg, I hustle on my own. A man of his own
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by isaiahethan: 1:57pm On May 10, 2021
mystery22:

Amen
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by kprez(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2021
Noerection:
Ibos are non Nigerians especially the pigs among them
its not ibos u son of a bitch, Go suck ur mama arse
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Iamsofavoured(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2021
Maybe over there. But in Lagos, a lot of them have been applying and getting the money. Never mind their hatred.
Ctorch:

https://afnews.ng/amp/cbn-decries-low-participation-of-south-east-in-intervention-programmes/?fbclid=IwAR2UF69Qk939AllRWEQEGX9kzr4sWWoLia4k5qT67nrKY6VJe-4ZKJhsQZQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) / Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.