Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) (94405 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) / 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2021
investorMK:
Them them too dey even beat their selves like this.....

I thought they are running away from men to avoid violence?
huh?
the violence in lesbian relationship is way more brutal and underreported
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by LockDown69(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2021
Issokay
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Jesterinjay: 4:41pm On May 05, 2021
Bmaster:
Nah the new trendbe dis now abi?

Me, myself and I, collectively blames Desmond ellliot for allowing himself to be blamed by us
wetin im do ?
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by kkonyeji(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2021
Na small beating you collect sef
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Tizu(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2021
Two rotten people.
Maybe she went and suck another lesbian Puna.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Ololadekiniun: 4:46pm On May 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The future is female..

Even man sef no fit arrange person face like this
Female are gradually taking over jawe if to say nah one guy do am laidis we no go hear word .....The future is FEMAIL grin
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Daxguy(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2021
You deserve what you get. Do you have pussy ache? Who told you vibrator is better than the real deal. Twisted mind. Repent now.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Ololadekiniun: 4:48pm On May 05, 2021
LESBO ON THE BEAT grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 05, 2021
Ah! Lord, Av Mercy.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Frales6(f): 4:52pm On May 05, 2021
iampeterben:
You just finish work.
abi? no be small thing. the thing dey annoying na
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by samuel1986(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, Stormy @Theylovestorm_, has revealed how her lesbian partner beat her up. Sharing disturbing photos of the beaten she got from her lover, Stormy wrote:

https://twitter.com/Theylovestorm_/status/1389680723267817472

You even Deserve more beating.
You accommodated your fellow girl in your house and been takin care of her but you can't do same to a guy. Tomorrow you will be running up and down from one ministry to the other for marriage. May God have mercy on you both and your colleagues
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by BennyDon: 4:54pm On May 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The future is female..

Ewooooooooo angry angry

Kuku kee me with lafta grin grin
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:55pm On May 05, 2021
I called this tip of an icebergs. Get ready for more. Next time, she go turn your nose to skirt e no go be knicker as God gi you. Silly girl. U no shame to show ur face say u be lesbian. If ur mama na lesbian she for born you? Mistake of Amadioha!

quote author=lalasticlala post=101403860]A Twitter user, Stormy @Theylovestorm_, has revealed how her lesbian partner beat her up. Sharing disturbing photos of the beaten she got from her lover, Stormy wrote:

https://twitter.com/Theylovestorm_/status/1389680723267817472[/quote]
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by manijoli(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2021
no be small
Bornsinner7:
The future is female..

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Shalommy(f): 5:03pm On May 05, 2021
She don go collect dick that's why the tom show am kunfu. Hahaha... Ndo, stick to ur partner.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Kamachicho(f): 5:05pm On May 05, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
This one is beat by lesbian

My dear the tori reach to laugh
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by adadike(f): 5:08pm On May 05, 2021
God forbid I do lesbianism but on a normal day, my fellow lady cannot beat me like this o. Walahi, we will fight to the finish
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by niyilolawa34798: 5:08pm On May 05, 2021
i never understand how ur fellow lady take beat u blue and purple laids abi she attacked you while sleeping ni
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Ream4: 5:16pm On May 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by ARAGON22(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2021
She never see beating yet.. Next time make she go do Lesbian. Mtchewwww
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Abolajigram(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2021
Blazing99:
Lesbians are one of the most jealous people. Especially the tomboys. One wanted to fight me one time for toasting her chic. I was just waiting for her to touch me by mistake that day.

This one weak me
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Bmaster(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2021
Jesterinjay:
wetin im do ?
He was insinuating something like 'government should ban social media' and all that stuffs,but his recent trespasses is beyond my comprehension
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Engr1(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The future is female..
grin
Bornsinner7:
The future is female..
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Kemmy4god(f): 5:30pm On May 05, 2021
Na woman like you beat you like this?
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 05, 2021
Seen!

Let me continue picking my beans in peace!!
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Lukaku95: 5:57pm On May 05, 2021
Blazing99:
Lesbians are one of the most jealous people. Especially the tomboys. One wanted to fight me one time for toasting her chic. I was just waiting for her to touch me by mistake that day.
but why you go snatch another man chic ?!
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by investorMK(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2021
baralatie:

huh?
the violence in lesbian relationship is way more brutal and underreported
Under reported?
I guess is because of the shame
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by IamSolopy(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2021
Naa their pro�

Patronize me abeg����

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by KanuSE: 6:06pm On May 05, 2021
adadike:
God forbid I do lesbianism but on a normal day, my fellow lady cannot beat me like this o. Walahi, we will fight to the finish

What's wrong with being a lesbian?
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Blazing99: 6:07pm On May 05, 2021
Lukaku95:
but why you go snatch another man chic ?!

Its not another man's chic. She was single. Even if it was a lesbian relationship, the lady was obviously bisexual.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Pacesetter2021: 6:19pm On May 05, 2021
What is all this? Where do I begin? Young lady, pls repair your life and make not better choices but right ones. Smh
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by odaniel1(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2021
If Feminism truly stood for what it is, this would be heavily reported with as much cynicism that patriarchy or whatever misplaced ideologists called feminists is being reported.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.