Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) (94454 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) / 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 05, 2021
The next we will hear is that her Lesbian partner RAPED her,just wait is coming soon.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by witworth(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2021
You have nothing to write home about, no flying colors.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Casham: 2:45pm On May 05, 2021
bodaola:

In Peace and pass it bro grin
queing up here too. Share that Joy!
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by drlateef: 2:45pm On May 05, 2021
I wonder how two pressure cookers live peacefully together. It’s a ticking time bomb. That’s why gay relationships don’t last in 95% of cases. It’s an aberration, an anomaly.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by queenfav(f): 2:48pm On May 05, 2021
So this one allowed her fellow woman to beat her up like this.She no even shame to talk am outside!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2021
When you leave men and follow women na so beaten go be

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Sterope(f): 2:49pm On May 05, 2021
What does this have to with domestic abuse?
hammerDK:

Correct, two Captains cannot pilot a ship.

The bible said you cannot have two masters.

Any relationship that you see working, one person is leading and the other is following.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Teejay13(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2021
Who send you?
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Mideriks04(f): 2:50pm On May 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The future is female..
Even man sef no fit arrange person face like this
I swear �
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:51pm On May 05, 2021
When women say what a man can do a woman can do, people will start saying it's feminism. Just look a what a lady did to another.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2021
She never beat u finish, e still remain small grin
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
God said Adam n Eve not Amina n Eve

More volume plssss

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Awoo88: 2:53pm On May 05, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Back in sch days, there is this hot curvy lesbian in same building with me... very strict,mean and idgaf type.

Fast forward: sch vacate...remain few folks around. she got so high one evening she knocked my door asking me if I'm not bored alone she needs some company...

mehn! I seize my moment grin
E bi like say u never hear say awof dey run belle
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by 2elliot: 2:56pm On May 05, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Back in sch days, there is this hot curvy lesbian in same building with me... very strict,mean and idgaf type.

Fast forward: sch vacate...remain few folks around. she got so high one evening she knocked my door asking me if I'm not bored alone she needs some company...

mehn! I seize my moment grin
I for hunt u down like ugm if to sey u werey. trust u applied okafor law on her?
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Daxguy(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2021
How can a beautiful lady like you engage in lesbianism? Do you have pussy ache? Got what you deserve. So who are you complaining to? Since you choose vibrator to the real deal. Live with it and stop disturbing us . Might be the next time, we will be reading your tragic demise. Better repent and hug Dick now. Twisted mind.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Dizzytee: 2:59pm On May 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, Stormy @Theylovestorm_, has revealed how her lesbian partner beat her up. Sharing disturbing photos of the beaten she got from her lover, Stormy wrote:

https://twitter.com/Theylovestorm_/status/1389680723267817472

am so happy here! na God go punish her, when dick full every where and you decide to pick a full grown woman to pay her bills...

how toto n Toto take dey sweet
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Dizzytee: 2:59pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=lalasticlala post=101403860]A Twitter user, Stormy @Theylovestorm_, has revealed how her lesbian partner beat her up. Sharing disturbing photos of the beaten she got from her lover, Stormy wr

am so happy here! na God go punish her, when dick full every where and you decide to pick a full grown woman to pay her bills...

how toto n Toto take dey sweet
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Theboss100(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2021
starbuck:
It's family matter grin grin

Males stay off
Seriously. But it becomes a world press release when it involves a male.

This will help you think straight.

Now that I have given you an RKO. Hope it still remain a family matter.

tongue

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by chimacharles(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2021
NA EVERYTHING UNA GO CARRY COME THIS FORUM?
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Cousin9999: 3:04pm On May 05, 2021
The "girlfriend" who hit her is most likely someone who crossdresses and believes themselves to be a man. She has mental health issues.

The woman dating her is not a lesbian. Lesbians do not want someone who looks and acts male. This woman is heterosexual and has issues with men. She has mental health issues as well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Monjazzy(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2021
This no be violence oh
na Bobrisky go settle una
"Lubbish"
NEXT
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Meedon: 3:06pm On May 05, 2021
Desmond Idiot why
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:07pm On May 05, 2021
Hmmm,must b the hand work of the She-man.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Tomilola360: 3:08pm On May 05, 2021
Man wicked ooo.

How can a man do this to a woman.

cheesy grin
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Kandeed: 3:08pm On May 05, 2021
Blazing99:
Lesbians are one of the most jealous people. Especially the tomboys. One wanted to fight me one time for toasting her chic. I was just waiting for her to touch me by mistake that day.

grin grin

You made me remember the day I was chilling out with this my army guy and then this drunkard was harassing him. Nigga was just quiet and silent waiting for the guy to just mistakenly touch him but the guy's Creator was just at his back that day

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Galadimabawa: 3:12pm On May 05, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by AfroKnight: 3:14pm On May 05, 2021
I guess women are not so caring after all
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Frales6(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2021
Fine girl wey suppose dey man house na dey complain shamelessly like this. hmmmm. e get as e be oooo. Thank God say na your fellow woman panel beat you like that if not Tonto dike dem for no gree us hear word
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Godmademan(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2021
Makeup artist. Come lemme beat you so you know how a beaten somebody looks like
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Reeses: 3:18pm On May 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, Stormy @Theylovestorm_, has revealed how her lesbian partner beat her up. Sharing disturbing photos of the beaten she got from her lover, Stormy wrote:

https://twitter.com/Theylovestorm_/status/1389680723267817472
Before we try settle the matter for yll who is the husband or wife?
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by willexyaho(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2021
Soon they will start raping themselves.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Josywhyte: 3:20pm On May 05, 2021
when una dey fvck u no go tell us that one. Your belle dia. Make I come do wetin for u now? unam ikot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.