Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) (94452 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) / 'She Makes Me Kolo'- Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Lesbian Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Hez143(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2021
Bmaster:
Nah the new trendbe dis now abi?

Me, myself and I, collectively blames Desmond ellliot for allowing himself to be blamed by us
I can't blame you,I blame Desmond Elliot
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by adadike(f): 6:35pm On May 05, 2021
KanuSE:

What's wrong with being a lesbian?
everything is wrong. God did not create me so beautifully well for me to be handled by my fellow woman, tufia

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Ishilove: 6:56pm On May 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The future is female..

Even man sef no fit arrange person face like this
Hahahahaha!!
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Ishilove: 6:56pm On May 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What are we going to call this now, domestic violence?

Who is the masculine and who is the feminine?

The beater is masculine and the beatee is feminine.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:11pm On May 05, 2021
Ishilove:

The beater is masculine and the beatee is feminine.
But na the Beatee get the House as husband now?

The thing self dey complicated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Ishilove: 7:13pm On May 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
But na the Beatee get the House as husband now?

The thing self dey complicated
My sister gayism itself is complicated. To chook mouth for their domestic mata dey hard person
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:16pm On May 05, 2021
Ishilove:

My sister gayism itself is complicated. To chook mouth for their domestic mata dey hard person
lobatan grin

Aunty, let us come and be going in peace then and leave them to settle domestic violence cool
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by KanuSE: 7:20pm On May 05, 2021
adadike:
everything is wrong. God did not create me so beautifully well for me to be handled by my fellow woman, tufia

You're yet to mention one thing that's wrong with lesbianism.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Nyelu: 8:25pm On May 05, 2021
O di egwu.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Chirowman(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2021
She has single bone ,did they do wrestling or boxing tournament .
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Hoodyrich(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2021
Which kind wahala be this??

Wahala be like fan weh no deh blow breeze well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by AmUmokeme(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2021
WE FORCE U B4?
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Kennymusic(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2021
A natural solution for small, weak banana & 5mins cumming permanently & no side effects.

Click the link below for more details

https://perfecthelp.name.ng/
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by dederocs(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by fineberry(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2021
Lesbians are very possessive..... Deluded set of being.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by neyohh: 11:34pm On May 05, 2021
KanuSE:

You're yet to mention one thing that's wrong with lesbianism.

Can't pro create, high rate of domestic violence, higher risk of infections, stigma, psychological damage, limited pool of partners which makes them date within the same pool which increases the potential for stds .

It's just not worth it . A waste of life

4 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 5:39am On May 06, 2021
And you are not ashamed of your self
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 5:41am On May 06, 2021
Kikikikiki the future is female and lesbian
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by DimkpaEnugu: 6:20am On May 06, 2021
grin
Bornsinner7:
The future is female..

grin
Bornsinner7:
The future is female..

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Dpsychologist: 7:44am On May 06, 2021
This was what I have been saying on my thread.

There is this purview that men are always the perpetrators of violence, ignoring that females can do the same.

After all we are all humans.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Suremikky(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2021
Even man wey catch him wife with another man no beat d wife like dis...ee choke o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by winner37(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2021
what is the cause of the fight ?
she carried the pussy to Bleep a man or what ?
trouble will never stop happening even if you live with your men stop fucking pussy
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:33am On May 06, 2021
Aundhu billahi mina shaitan rajeem.

Astaghfirullaha wa'atubu ilehi.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Konquest: 4:02pm On May 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Twitter user, Stormy @Theylovestorm_, has revealed how her lesbian partner beat her up. Sharing disturbing photos of the beaten she got from her lover, Stormy wrote:

https://twitter.com/Theylovestorm_/status/1389680723267817472
Lesbians are usually very jealous
and when it comes to domestic
violence, verbal assaults, etc,
they are usually very brutal
to one another. grin

Some of them though live in relative peace with one another.

Domestic chores are some of
the factors that can cause
lesbian-on-lesbian violence.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Xammie001(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2021
IF TO SAY NA MAN NOW WE NO GO HEAR WORD AGAIN
SHIOR
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2021
fineberry:
Lesbians are very possessive..... Deluded set of being.

As far as I'm concerned it's a kind of mental problem
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by winner37(m): 11:45am On Mar 25
Not only guys can beat useless ladies,a fellow lady can beat a useless lady too
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by imagrg(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25
My question is: woman get preek to fvck woman?

I don't understand this craze oh.
Re: Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) by Obierika(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25
Ndi lesbians sef sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.